Men have til age 45 to get prime women folk...

RichmondBread

RichmondBread

Kraken
A lot of people think its over after 35, 40, or even 30 , but not really. It's 45. Not sure how this works, but from what I've read and seen and play out, if you're under 45 you're still in the market. After that you'll have to look up Silver Singles or my time.com But this is just for normal men. If you have a lot of $$$ then you don't have to worry. I only have a few years left , and then it's over for me. I'm not sure. I'm working so hard on getting rid of my flab and I'm back in school. Maybe the Lord will bring me a honey bunny. I'll even settle for a divorcee at this point.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Greeicy and oldcell
Hardcore coping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, FutureMogger, Deleted member 2205 and 2 others
Hard coping

it's not cope. It's fact. I've read a lot of women's magazines and dating sites. This is especially true if you have never been married. If I were coping I would say there is no age factor, just be nice .

• +1
Reactions: Kade
For average men the dating market is closed after 30. Chadlites and chads have time till 35, and the best even till 40.

For average men the dating market is closed after 30. Chadlites and chads have time till 35, and the best even till 40.

No, 30 for women, maybe. Men in their 30s are in their prime factor and could have most any woman-even without a lot of money, but they need to look good .

it's not cope. It's fact. I've read a lot of women's magazines and dating sites. This is especially true if you have never been married. If I were coping I would say there is no age factor, just be nice .
They dont talk about the purest form of attraction, which is hooking up and sex. What they mean, is a guy for a real serious relationship. Of course career and money plays a huge role for these type of long term relationship. Simply because young guys are not rich.
No, 30 for women, maybe. Men in their 30s are in their prime factor and could have most any woman-even without a lot of money, but they need to look good .
You really think young girls would choose a 35 year old guy over a young 22 year old guy?

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
They dont talk about the purest form of attraction, which is hooking up and sex. What they mean, is a guy for a real serious relationship. Of course career and money plays a huge role for these type of long term relationship. Simply because young guys are not rich.

I'm a Christian, so I'm not interested in just hooking up.

Why the fuck you reading this?
Sounds high E

Like why?
You spent fucking money on womens magazines and expect us to listen to you JFL

I feel like vomiting from how much of a cope this is

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 502
boomer cope

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and onnysk
A lot of people think its over after 35, 40, or even 30 , but not really. It's 45. Not sure how this works, but from what I've read and seen and play out, if you're under 45 you're still in the market. After that you'll have to look up Silver Singles or my time.com But this is just for normal men. If you have a lot of $$$ then you don't have to worry. I only have a few years left , and then it's over for me. I'm not sure. I'm working so hard on getting rid of my flab and I'm back in school. Maybe the Lord will bring me a honey bunny. I'll even settle for a divorcee at this point.
Glassessoy

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
It’s over for you if you’re as young as 20 years old but with shitty collagen and bald head.

life ends at 16

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 502 and Chadelite
Jew science. The only accurate result was an OkCupid study, and that showed that women had a sudden shift in attractiom to older men at 25.

Sure you can keep getting prime age girls into your 40s if you take care of your skin and don't norwood too badly
I imagine it's even easier for the average guy slay prime girls when he's in his early 30s than in his early 20s

Realistically though you wanna be aiming to settle down no later than 35 or you'll risk missing out on a lot of good life experiences.
Jew science. The only accurate result was an OkCupid study, and that showed that women had a sudden shift in attractiom to older men at 25.
Sounds like bullshit
25 year old men don't look much different than 20 year old men (unless norwooding)
it's 28-29 when collagen production really starts to slow down.
View attachment 363210
JFL it is beyond over for you boy.
looks like a fucking lesbian
fucking fat ball of soy init

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RichmondBread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back