Men only care so much about money because they care so much about women

Amexmaxx

Amexmaxx

Unloved abused dog
0D9E8EA4 F1EA 4B1C 9294 F98EA027051B

This guy most likely said this from his bluepill thinking but it is actually giga redpilled. Men only want money because money is needed to get and keep women. Ofc looks are important but you cant deny the importance of money.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: litaz, bobt, Mongrelcel and 7 others
No guys still like cars , big houses, pool and nice shit

• +1
Reactions: litaz, AlexAP, Deleted member 15099 and 6 others
importance of money for what? to get golddggers?

@Thompsonz @PingPong

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: basementdweller78, Deleted member 14323 and Deleted member 3828
Why do you say he’s blue pilled?
I saw a documentary about him and he married Jackie Kennedy after JFK was assassinated and she was one of the most desirable women in the world, and he told the King of Monaco to marry Grace Kelly just because it would attract tourists to his country

nahh fun things with the boys moggs like going snowboarding or eating out at texas steakhouse :D

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 3828, Amexmaxx and 1 other person
Why do you say he’s blue pilled?
I saw a documentary about him and he married Jackie Kennedy after JFK was assassinated and she was one of the most desirable women in the world, and he told the King of Monaco to marry Grace Kelly just because it would attract tourists to his country
Bruh that’s screaming bluepill.
taking a alpha widow:bluepill:
Placing so much value on one woman to attract tourist to a country as if the people are are going to get to see her :bluepill::lul:

yea I think I could be happy being a pizza delivery boy for 5 hours a day and living in a shit place but having max free time.

but I would never because it is an embarrassing profession to have. basically I don't really need a crazy amount of money I value free time more but I still am going to cuck myself with an over 8+ hour work day because society raped my brain

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx
nahh fun things with the boys moggs like going snowboarding or eating out at texas steakhouse :D
Let's go get a steak and eat it on gosha's flat tummy
Pour sauce all over gosha's body

@OldVirgin @Thompsonz @uglymug @Idontknowlol @PingPong @TsarTsar444 @lutte @buckchadley31 @Elvisandreaa @kjsbdfiusdf

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Lars, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 13332 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 3828
basically I don't really need a crazy amount of money I value free time more but I still am going to cuck myself with an over 8+ hour work day because society raped my brain
Same. Currently wagecucking atm.

• +1
Reactions: stewiegriffin
View attachment 1407917
This guy most likely said this from his bluepill thinking but it is actually giga redpilled. Men only want money because money is needed to get and keep women. Ofc looks are important but you cant deny the importance of money.
Everything we’ve done to one up each other is to gain more resources and power to fuck more women wars have been waged because of it

• +1
Im not planning on spending ANY money on women :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Amexmaxx and AlexAP
True, if you're a dude without access to women, whats the difference between being middle class and rich? Not much tbh.

Being in poverty would obviously suck but once you got the basic necessities covered not much more reason to get more money.

True, if you're a dude without access to women, whats the difference between being middle class and rich? Not much tbh.

Being in poverty would obviously suck but once you got the basic necessities covered not much more reason to get more money.
Massive diffrence

Wouldent need to work. And pools, cars,tv,games and many other shit
Alright, I guess NEETing is good if you're a middle class wageslave

tv and games are not expensive

cars (the fancy ones) are overrated, as long as you have a decent car that should be fine (and those are not that expensive)

a fancy car like a Lamborghini is cope if you cant attract women

Yeah that's what motivated a lot of my ambitions to make money before I was red pilled about looks. Literally just about getting women

• +1
Alright, I guess NEETing is good if you're a middle class wageslave

tv and games are not expensive

cars (the fancy ones) are overrated, as long as you have a decent car that should be fine (and those are not that expensive)

a fancy car like a Lamborghini is cope if you cant attract women
Tv and computer can be expensive and you can buy other cool shit . And men love cars