Men peak at 40 bro

But she's right lol

At 40 you are supposed to do other stuff in life other than chasing girls (JFL), biggest loser trait ever as a man

And the only plausable sollution to this problem is to get looksmaxed, jacked and good looking at 40, get statusmaxed by the time and you can get every woman.

If you can't do that till 40 years old, then you deserve to be alone, JFL at these old creeps, muh i wan sum JB poosy :feelskek: like shut the fuck up weirdo

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Baldingman1998
Not aryan so incel
True this 5'7 aryan mogs a 6'2 former model
156EAE6A 5D6D 4BBB 8067 28BE4B3F1E6F

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Looks234
absolutely brutal. can't think of a more depressing death sentence than the agepill:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
just imagine a men telling women to stop breathing and to die just because they are ugly and fat. bruh he would have lost his job and his social status by now

• +1
I'd bang her skinny ass but she's fucking annoying tbh

• +1
"oops that video doesn't exist" seems all things too blackpilled get deleted. always

What the fuck is wrong with that cuck

jfl @ the state of masculinity in 2021
its men like that who are making it harder for the rest of us

• +1

Read the comments. Brutal af

Tiktok deleted the vids because of mega blackpill :feelshmm: I have seen this trend on a hundred different blackpill tiktok vids when women talk about penis size, age, height, or hair

• +1
I would say you can be prime (not peak) till 35 yo with proper diet, exercise, skin care. It goes downhill after that even for chads.

• +1