Men Refuse to Listen When I Explain Why I Date Women & Non-binary Exclusively

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Closer than ever
I am pansexual and growing up I explored male female and non-binary partners. Yet as I gained experience I came to the realization that only non-binary and women could emotional fill my needs.

Additionally the closer someone was to a cis heterosexual the more abusive dismissive and oppressive of me. When I try to share these fears and concerns with men they tend to mock me ignore the problem I raise and dig in their heels without listening to my experiences.

The following article I think addresses some of what I personally noticed. My status as a smart driven educated women isn''t of value to men from an evolutionary and social sense. Infact a man might get mocked for picking me as a potential mate with such comments as "who wears the pants" or "she has your balls in her purse."

A powerful made men, no matter how ugly or of poor character can still drum up interest from some women.

Yet no female equivalent exists. I guess having three degrees participating in laboratory science as a researcher, studying to be a doctor, working as an EMT Search and Rescue member to most men equals garbage. I should have in the eyes of most men I met been working on my catwalk, swimsuit scores and eveningware presentation.

Thanks for listening, any thoughts on the matter?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, thecel, Lygodactylus and 1 other person
Won't stop contributing i see

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, thecel, Xangsane and 1 other person
i always knew that youre a faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and currylightskin
i always knew that youre a faggot
I would like to think our society is becoming more aware and educated on social issues. And as these issues gain traction and more exposure more people have had to deal with topics that they just cant ignore anymore.

However the more an idea conflicts with your worldview the more likely you are to reject it and build severe mental walls to protect yourself from that cognitive dissonance. So if you are man, sexism is going to be a tough pill to swallow. And just keep adding -isms for any other issue.

It takes an individual waking up and actively choosing to educate themselves. Being open-minded, being willing to be wrong, being honest with yourself. Thats more rare.

Another way is education and your environment. So how diverse is your family, your friends and your community? How tolerant are you of other peoples opinions and beliefs even if it is different to yours? Are you taught one 'truth' or given all the truths?

Now I want to address you and your search for love from men.

Before in history, women couldnt even be educated let alone have opinions. Be quiet, subservient always and your husbands word is law. Men did not have to address feminism or sexism because what was a woman gonna do? Leave? Without an education, job, access to a bank account, ability to buy property and with divorce being illegal? Often entrapped with kids too?

But now women actually have human rights which I mean debatable. And for some godforsaken reason we think marrriage or relationships with men are about love like the history hasnt been a hostage situation. Another lil bit of propaganda.

So women want love you guys and men are totally gonna love us they learned their lesson with the whole abusing, raping, killing and 2nd class citizen thing now I promise. And love means at least being equal and having your partner respect you right?

And men have such a great track record with equality and respect :)

Additionally the closer someone was to a cis heterosexual the more oppressive of me.
I don't normally act homophobic but any pussy who uses this kind of sissy shithead vocabulary is a faggot :ogre:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and ifyouwannabemylover
I would like to think our society is becoming more aware and educated on social issues. And as these issues gain traction and more exposure more people have had to deal with topics that they just cant ignore anymore.

However the more an idea conflicts with your worldview the more likely you are to reject it and build severe mental walls to protect yourself from that cognitive dissonance. So if you are man, sexism is going to be a tough pill to swallow. And just keep adding -isms for any other issue.

It takes an individual waking up and actively choosing to educate themselves. Being open-minded, being willing to be wrong, being honest with yourself. Thats more rare.

Another way is education and your environment. So how diverse is your family, your friends and your community? How tolerant are you of other peoples opinions and beliefs even if it is different to yours? Are you taught one 'truth' or given all the truths?

Now I want to address you and your search for love from men.

Before in history, women couldnt even be educated let alone have opinions. Be quiet, subservient always and your husbands word is law. Men did not have to address feminism or sexism because what was a woman gonna do? Leave? Without an education, job, access to a bank account, ability to buy property and with divorce being illegal? Often entrapped with kids too?

But now women actually have human rights which I mean debatable. And for some godforsaken reason we think marrriage or relationships with men are about love like the history hasnt been a hostage situation. Another lil bit of propaganda.

So women want love you guys and men are totally gonna love us they learned their lesson with the whole abusing, raping, killing and 2nd class citizen thing now I promise. And love means at least being equal and having your partner respect you right?

And men have such a great track record with equality and respect :)
Never seen someone respond with such a repulsive and shitty rant so quickly in my life, a full essay of stupid bullshit within minutes, you are the most annoying piece of shit on this website, even worse than that middle schooler worshiper @Thompsonz

Never seen someone respond with such a repulsive and shitty rant so quickly in my life, a full essay of stupid bullshit within minutes, you are the most annoying piece of shit on this website, even worse than that middle schooler worshiper @Thompsonz
I am so glad I asked for your opinion it is so well considered. Many times I was like never thought of that. The fact that for the longest time women didn't have any rights at all. For example it wasn't until the mid 1970's in the United States where I am from when a woman had the right to banking without a male consignee.

So the fact it's barely been a full generation or two where women could reasonably be independent from men has shaped expectations.

If anything your post helps remind me that the reason women have been in such a precarious situation as of late is men are uncomfortable with this change and are working actively to turn back the changes.

I am so glad I asked for your opinion it is so well considered. Many times I was like never thought of that. The fact that for the longest time women didn't have any rights at all. For example it wasn't until the mid 1970's in the United States where I am from when a woman had the right to banking without a male consignee.

So the fact it's barely been a full generation or two where women could reasonably be independent from men has shaped expectations.

If anything your post helps remind me that the reason women have been in such a precarious situation as of late is men are uncomfortable with this change and are working actively to turn back the changes.
Women are retards now because of male oppression nigga stop acting like they are equal, I'm all for equal rights and giving women opportunities but we had century's of hard labor and problem solving while we kept them in the kitchen, that's why men are so much smarter and obviously we are Inherently stronger, they are dumb to the point of being subhuman, majority of women are at 60-70% of male mental capacity and 50% physical capacity. We already got equal rights so I really don't know what ur ranting about, my comment was in response to your cringe characterization of all men being "oppressive" in relationships. Idk what a femcel who's into femboys/women Is doing on this site to begin with, is this @Thompsonz unchained alt account?

Tales from feminists anonymous

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview
45e.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Daniel Plainview