Men who say “like” a lot in sentences are fucking vermins

try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
So fucking gay and sassy you deserve to be raped

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, StalinCel, Deleted member 84615 and 9 others
Agreed. There should be like concentrations camps for people who do that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, ReadBooksEveryday, Darkeningstar and 2 others
Better than ethnic muslim copers like you

Yeah real men use “such as” instead.

• +1
Reactions: Bars and try2beme
Above me the user Rawmogger is an obsessive homosexual who begs my attention DAILY while I ignore him and he spams me. No wonder he is defending faggotry (i refuse to @ subhumans who have clear obsessions with me from now)

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, kyrre and LuckyBeast
He's reading my every message despite 'ignoring me' let that sink in.

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, Bars and Yliaster
He personalises being on MY thread as me giving HIM specifically attention. Thats how gay he really is. Imagine twisting a innocent circumstance to feel like youre getting attention from a man yo ur e terra obsessed with

• JFL
Reactions: Yliaster
Hope you're doing well brah been on one today speaking his mind :ROFLMAO: better than me about to relapse at least :LOL: (jk)

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
He's mad :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and Yliaster
Hope you're doing well brah been on one today speaking his mind :ROFLMAO: better than me about to relapse at least :LOL: (jk)
Chad activities and lock in brah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and LuckyBeast
You read this message too. That one is nothing. False alarm bro.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Girls too, always made me wanna choke a bitch in GTA V San Andreas

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and try2beme
its just a filler word I often find myself using unknowingly lol but if it makes me seem as less than in your eyes
then I will most certainly stop using it :)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, try2beme and Suns9999
Embarrassing begging for mans attention like a girl every day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast, truthhurts and Yliaster

Most solid friendships start off negatively lol

You and OP will probably be best friends by the end of this year if you both keep up this back and
forth banter.Reminds me of TraumitisedOgre and Rupert

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme, truthhurts and Darkeningstar
mb bro, it's js I ain't natively English so I don't know it perfectly 💔💔💔💔💔💔, I don't say it that much tho

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts

You and OP will probably be best friends by the end of this year if you both keep up this back and
Dude nah its disgusting when someone is so anti religion and against a strangers religion who they dont even know. This dude is legitimately obsessed with me and incel AF

Its not even funny at all its weird as fuck for me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yliaster and truthhurts
Embarrassing begging for mans attention like a girl every day
Saw the msg+ answered me. Rent free you ethnic immigrant muslim retard I'm just playing with your 85IQ :feelshah:

Saw the msg+ answered me. Rent free you ethnic immigrant muslim retard I'm just playing with your 85IQ :feelshah:
Theres regular funny people then theres obsessive weirdos who are gay and incel af. You fit the second one youre genuinely weird and obsessive over other men

• So Sad

Too brown. Too muslim. Too much of a low IQ. I just lol at him getting triggered and him making up things over msgs I just type randomly. It's a guilty pleasure to get entertained by a raging shitskin but I'm not perfect.

• So Sad
Too brown. Too muslim. Too much of a low IQ. I just lol at him getting triggered and him making up things over msgs I just type randomly. It's a guilty pleasure to get entertained by a raging shitskin but I'm not perfect.
I mog you brutally incel im not mad but genuinely disgusted at this level of male on male obsession. It reminds me of how girls who were obsessed with me act, raging homosexual

• JFL
I have tonnes of men obsessed withcme and its fucking disgusting. Degenerate and filthy world it should be bad bitches

I mog you brutally incel im not mad but genuinely disgusted at this level of male on male obsession. It reminds me of how girls who were obsessed with me act, raging homosexual
@Yliaster He literally can't stop. He's on a loop writing the exact same thing. Come on, it's like testing an animal at the lab.

• JFL
@Yliaster He literally can't stop. He's on a loop writing the exact same thing. Come on, it's like testing an animal at the lab.
Girls see you as below an animal IRL so whos the winner and loser subhuman
Also mirin tagging other men for validation you failed to get from me he can tell youre incel af

• JFL
Girls see you as below an animal IRL so whos the winner and loser subhuman
Also mirin tagging other men for validation you failed to get from me he can tell youre incel af
@Yliaster

He's ignoring me btw don't forget guys :feelshah:

Faggot speak