Mental disorders are cope

Coping

Coping

Kraken
Have you ever seen a 8/10 chad with any kind of mental disorders? Probably never because it’s cope, the reason you’re mentally fucked is because your whole life has been shit because of your looks, if one day you woke up and looked like this:

60AAF966 C806 43A7 B53E 4C1C7A995171

All your mental problems would be gone, you wouldn’t be insecure about anything, everyone will react positively to anything you do, you would start acting according to how you look and the way everyone is treating you. I laugh when people go to rehab or therapists when they’re depressed/have mental issues when the major issue is their looks jfl. Take any incel/person with every mental issue and turn them into a 8/10 chad and then come tell me they’re not happy and still have any kind of mental issues :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, baruch, BigNoseSlavcel and 7 others
i think most people doesn't have genuine mental issue, they are just too lazy or weak to deal with the issue they have, hence the easy way out is to seeing a therapist, thinking that it could solving all the problem.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, StudyHacks and HailToTheKing
Of course it's a cope, you are most of the time incel solely because of your looks, that's it.

Maybe mentalceldom could be a thing for a 5/10 guy, but even then it still pretty much debatable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Sub5virgin
my adhd was untreated for 22y, got prescribed ritalin for it and everything became infinitely better, some mental disorders are cope some others are 100% real

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Make me a Chad with an 8" dick and watch all my mental issues melt away.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, StudyHacks, SHARK and 1 other person
Tired of seeing this exact same thread being written by diffrent users. This is stupid, i've known lots of Chads with mental health issues. Yeah lots of ugly people develop mental issues because of the way they are percieved or because they've faced bullying or lots of rejection. But that doesn't mean attractive people can"t devlop mental issues, do some research and you'll come to the same conclusion. This is not a black pill its self destructive thinking

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, Dog face, middayshowers and 8 others
Have you ever seen a 8/10 chad with any kind of mental disorders? Probably never because it’s cope, the reason you’re mentally fucked is because your whole life has been shit because of your looks, if one day you woke up and looked like this:

View attachment 13352

All your mental problems would be gone, you wouldn’t be insecure about anything, everyone will react positively to anything you do, you would start acting according to how you look and the way everyone is treating you. I laugh when people go to rehab or therapists when they’re depressed/have mental issues when the major issue is their looks jfl. Take any incel/person with every mental issue and turn them into a 8/10 chad and then come tell me they’re not happy and still have any kind of mental issues :feelsokman:
Worked in a mental facility before. Guys with the best faces got better care. It doesn't matter if you're crazy as long as you have Face! :dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, StudyHacks, Sub5virgin and 1 other person
Worked in a mental facility before. Guys with the best faces got better care. It doesn't matter if you're crazy as long as you have Face! :dafuckfeels:

Brutal

Sure
3BE12AC0 93C9 454D 8416 ACE7CA7E78E3

• +1
Reactions: itseitherusorthem, JimJones, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
It hurt my heart to read that shit.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin

• +1
Reactions: bobs_pls and Kenma

I know a chadlite that was mental hygiened by a family member of his. Basically he was put in a mental hospital for a few weeks. Guess what ? The nurses would flirt with him constantly and actually smuggled in a few cigarettes for him, which is contraband and could get you fired from your job. Didn't matter cuz his face is goodlooking.

Yeah mental illness is more often than not an effect not a cause

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, dogtown and Sub5virgin
Tired of seeing this exact same thread being written by diffrent users. This is stupid, i've known lots of Chads with mental health issues. Yeah lots of ugly people develop mental issues because of the way they are percieved or because they've faced bullying or lots of rejection. But that doesn't mean attractive people can"t devlop mental issues, do some research and you'll come to the same conclusion. This is not a black pill its self destructive thinking
Its because the users who make these kind of threads have little social life and do not spend their time around actual people, let alone chads. They see chad as a concept rather than an actual person.

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace

View attachment 13352

Chads do have mental disorders but they are on the lines of narcissism, and related to substance / drug abuse . Depression is not common in chads .

Yes , mental disorders are a cope or in better words “ brains response and re tuning based on the feedback it gets constantly .” So if you are a subhuman who is constantly getting rejected - you will feel frustrated and humiliated with each rejection. the brain senses it as a negative or painful respnse and downgrades the serotonin / NE to put you in slow mode or depression - this is to make sure you develop low self esteem and avoid approaching women - thus preventing painful response of rejection and frustration. It is called plasticity in response to external conditioning .

The opposite is true for chad . Because he is constantly getting positive feedback and pleasure after approaching women ( or they approach him )- brain upgrades the NE / Dopamine system to put you in narcissistic mode - feeling great about yourself - which in turn makes you more prone to approach women or behave positively to get the pleasure response .

• +1
Reactions: Coping and Sub5virgin
Chads do have mental disorders but they are on the lines of narcissism, and related to substance / drug abuse . Depression is not common in chads .

Yes , mental disorders are a cope or in better words “ brains response and re tuning based on the feedback it gets constantly .” So if you are a subhuman who is constantly getting rejected - you will feel frustrated and humiliated with each rejection. the brain senses it as a negative or painful respnse and downgrades the serotonin / NE to put you in slow mode or depression - this is to make sure you develop low self esteem and avoid approaching women - thus preventing painful response of rejection and frustration. It is called plasticity in response to external conditioning .

The opposite is true for chad . Because he is constantly getting positive feedback and pleasure after approaching women ( or they approach him )- brain upgrades the NE / Dopamine system to put you in narcissistic mode - feeling great about yourself - which in turn makes you more prone to approach women or behave positively to get the pleasure response .
Legit af, chads having depression are extremely rare even if they have mental issues it’s usually one or two thing that are nothing compared to what ugly people have

Legit af, chads having depression are extremely rare even if they have mental issues it’s usually one or two thing that are nothing compared to what ugly people have
There must be chads with schizophrenia... the definition of modern-day mentalceldom.

Well, not after a month of anti-psychotics. LOL All Hail the Prolactin God.

• +1
Reactions: Final82
But it is not my fault I am an introvert :soy::incel::feelspepo::incel::soy:

Pretty much. Without this cope, the incel forum would only have 5 posters, lol.

This also means that even in you somehow ascend in your late teens, you will still be a high inhib aspie inside.
Your brain is just fixed from your formative years (early puberty) into being anxious and inhibited, to avoid humiliating situations.
This is why I hate my parents who constantly put me down, and forced me into wearing autistic clothes/haircuts. No wonder I grew up as an outcast

Not cope tbh. Mentalcels are real.