Mental health

How is your mental health

• Total voters
HorseFace

HorseFace

done
How many of you are depressed or have some other kind of mental disorder?

I kinda want to die tbh but that would destroy my mom.

I kinda want to die tbh but that would destroy my mom.
I honestly wouldnt mind dying tbh lol, i dont even wear a seatbelt while driving.

do you have any siblings btw? ya also dont do tht to your mom.

Kind of in the situation where you don't have any actual diagnosed mental illnesses, but your 24/7 overthinking and mental masturbation leaves you in this constant melancholic state and unable to accomplish anything. Like you're a prisoner of your mind, always stuck in your fantasy ideal instead of the real world. But when I leave this forum it gets way better

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, dogtown and Wincel
Got diagnosed with depression and BDD last week.

Kind of in the situation where you don't have any actual diagnosed mental illnesses, but your 24/7 overthinking and mental masturbation leaves you in this constant melancholic state and unable to accomplish anything. Like you're a prisoner of your mind, always stuck in your fantasy ideal instead of the real world. But when I leave this forum it gets way better
:feelsmega:

Happy8

Without anime and Japan I would have nothing to live for. Only thing that gets me out of bed in the morning.

ADHD-PI and just a low iq dumb cunt in general

I don't think I have any mental problems, but I'm constantly sad that I cannot get a gf :feelsbadman:

Good choice drugs may fuck up your head, even weed
Yeah, but there's also a chance they'll improve your mental state.
LSD is a great therapy drug for autism.

Anyway, if you're mentally fucked up you can't really lose anything from doing drugs.

Yeah, but there's also a chance they'll improve your mental state.
LSD is a great therapy drug for autism.

Anyway, if you're mentally fucked up you can't really lose anything from doing drugs.

You can benefit from appopriate prescribed or documented and suited for your need in case all therapy or whatever fails. But random drugs when your in a bad place will make your life worse
Seriously tho if i ever were at the edge of suicide i'd take as many antidepressants as i could

Last edited:
You can benefit from appopriate prescribed or documented and suited for your need in case all therapy or whatever fails. But random drugs when your in a bad place will make your life worse
Seriously tho if i ever were at the edge of suicide i'd take as many antidepressants as i could
Therapy is a meme and the long term side-effects of most prescription drugs such as SSRIs are unknown.
LSD isn't addictive and doesn't have any long-lasting side-effects.

Therapy is a meme and the long term side-effects of most prescription drugs such as SSRIs are unknown.

How is therapy a meme? It'll definetly not benefit all people but it does for alot

Mild high functioning Asperger's
NPD
?

My uncle did nothing but LSD, he started seeing demons (yes, even when he wasn't on the drug) and he killed himself
I wouldn't try it

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace
My uncle did nothing but LSD, he started seeing demons (yes, even when he wasn't on the drug) and he killed himself
I wouldn't try it

Shit like that freaks me the fuck out

I wouldn't try it
Chances are I'll kill myself anyways due to the lack of female validation, so I'll take my chances.

It is over.

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
ADHD-PI, aspergers, severe anxiety, probably something serious because i've been having homicidal and suicidal thoughts since around 11 and have a horrible temper that has made me injure people and myself before

I wouldn't try it

I've done a lot of acid. Large doses. It can get scary as fuck IF you lose sight of the fact that it's just a chemical running through your brain mixing shit up. All the people I've seen lose it on LSD have been those who took it too seriously, went into it thinking it was going to be a spiritual experience etc. If you just take it as face value as a drug (and as long as you don't have any major psychological issues) then it can be tremendous fun.

Remember: Fuck Timothy Leary. Ken Kasey is where it's at.