MENTALCELTYRONELITE GTFIH YOU LARPING KHHV DOG

D

Deleted member 12688

Who the fuck do you think you are nigga?

This delusional low tier normie talks like he is the second coming of Black Jesus Christ and his purpose here is to guide the people here whom he sees as all inferior incels into his cuckold mentality of accepting and settling for sluts and supporting the degeneracy that destroyed his race like the supreme cuckold he is and worshipping bLaCk quEeNz
who probably take this estrogenic faggots monthly wages and peg him in his mothers bed

To this day we have yet to see a picture of this supposed Tyrone, we are only left to use our imaginations with his ugly ass censored profile picture and some random black bitch he got off instagram he posted that looks like something i would reject on Yubo

For some reason this faggot thought he looked like a slayer taking a selfie with his mom’s Canon camera, when in reality he looks like an art girl with BPD that snorts coke off Tyrone’s dick at parties and reposts BLM propaganda on her story

Let me catch your coping manlet ass commenting some bullshit on my threads again and i will come to your house and fix your deformed skull myself with a fucking sledgehammer and a drill you fucking storytelling khhv larper piece of shit from hell

Thoughts?

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Blackgymmax @ReignsChad @Colvin188 @goat2x @Maesthetic @volcelfatcel @SubhumanCurrycel @africancel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, Zias, Chadeep and 16 others
Cope OP
You will be a Gigatyrone mentalcel

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin, Chadeep, Chintuck22 and 3 others
I don't think that's him in his pfp

• WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214
@AlwaysHaveQuestions @Latebloomer10 @Zakamg @thecel @Danish_Retard @ManletEater @Biggdink

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13754, Deleted member 10987, Chintuck22 and 3 others
banger thread

all my bros hate this durrito headed subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 10987, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
His dad:
I0apq856x2z41

his face after fucking "white" ""stacy""
Bussy

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Chadeep, Deleted member 10987 and 7 others
Why writing with white words

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chadeep, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
"tons of women show me ioi i stg you incels are just jealous"
we got tons of these people here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 10987 and 4 others
Why writing with white words
its actually high iq cuz this subhuman "mentalcel" has sumthing for white people (maybe he wants to be buck breaked)

dr. moonblunt is triggering him unconsciously

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 10987 and 5 others
CFF64A28 1378 41D3 AE4F B3F2B7D7B7B2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Marsiere214, ReignsChad and 1 other person
its actually high iq cuz this subhuman "mentalcel" has sumthing for white people (maybe he wants to be buck breaked)

dr. moonblunt is triggering him unconsciously
View attachment 1188459
I mean the colour of the words, some are grey some are white lol

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and goat2x
banger thread

all my bros hate this durrito headed subhuman
Tbh he quickly climbed ranks as the most retarded user

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 12688 and 1 other person
inb4 "your cope doesnt change my reality:soy:"

his reality:

fucking elephant overweight black hole which has been inseminated by hundreds of low iq rats

296a72896c706447ea8151375a219c6a 400x400

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, SubhumanCurrycel, Chadeep and 7 others
Why is everyone on his head for

Why is everyone on his head for
Let me respond for him

“Right? It’s hilarious how jealous these loser incels get, i bet they haven’t left the house meanwhile me and the 9/10 stacy white girl sitting on my lap laugh at their posts. Did i mention while typing this i made $100,000 and fingered 2 Victoria’s secret supermodels?”

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 4612, SubhumanCurrycel and 11 others
Let me respond for him

“Right? It’s hilarious how jealous these loser incels get, i bet they haven’t left the house meanwhile me and the 9/10 stacy white girl sitting on my lap laugh at their posts. Did i mention while typing this i made $100,000 and fingered 2 Victoria’s secret supermodels?”
mirin how you tagged and edited

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Chadeep, Deleted member 4332 and 3 others
Let me respond for him

Its because you not a Mentalcel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
inb4 "your cope doesnt change my reality:soy:"

his reality:

fucking elephant overweight black hole which has been inseminated by hundreds of low iq rats

View attachment 1188461
Keep coping faggot, he has a BLACK QVEEN GF
How will you cope ?

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Danish_Retard, eyelidcel and 6 others
it's over

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
The fact that i'm triggering incels makes me so happy lol. Imagine being so down bad that you spend all day on the internet not doing shit with your life, my guy. Like, go outside. Go do something with your life :lul:

arnt u the one who is larping though
Larping about what u tranny, jfl u think i’m photoshopping bitches onto me and using face app when i video call users or something?

The fact that i'm triggering incels makes me so happy lol. Imagine being so down bad that you spend all day on the internet not doing shit with your life, my guy. Like, go outside. Go do something with your life :lul:
How am i incel? I’ve slayed far more and better women than you, nobody knows if you’ve even had one before or what u look like because you’ve yet to post any proof cuz ur a larper

• WTF
Reactions: GripMaxxing