mentalpill: I don't want to lose weight because I don't want to feel small

Deleted member 16984

Deleted member 16984

Solstice
Even though I know that losing weight will make me much better looking. I don't want to feel small.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 15827
Then don't. Do what I am doing. Jump on steroids and recomp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16984 and Growth Plate
Jacked > Fat > Skinny

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16984, Growth Plate, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
Even though I know that losing weight will make me much better looking. I don't want to feel small.
pretty sure i remember you from lookism? you had the pitbull picture? you're still a fatass? JFL :lul::lul::lul:

What u been doing all this time?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 16984
I suggest putting the little special ed kid from LGBT classes STILL wearing masks and taking the vaxx like a bunch of compliment marvel watching faggots above me on IGNORE as SOON AS POSSIBLE

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
an ugly face on a small or large body is still an ugly face, buddy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 16984 and Deleted member 16369
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 16984 and Deleted member 16369
Fatcel cope
Being skinny is just brutal. You're just frail and weak. I see newbie skinny kids all the time in the gym and most of them can't even bench the bar for reps. Imagine these same kids trying to fight. Their punch force wouldn't even be enough to knock someone out

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 16984 and Deleted member 9670
pretty sure i remember you from lookism? you had the pitbull picture? you're still a fatass? JFL :lul::lul::lul:

What u been doing all this time?
i've been lifting weights and i'm jacked and strong as fuck, but being lean is way better for getting girls

an ugly face on a small or large body is still an ugly face, buddy
this is actual fatcel cope. 'i'm ugly regardless so i shouldn't lose weight'... maybe for curries, but for the rest of us, losing weight makes a big difference

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
I suggest putting the little special ed kid from LGBT classes STILL wearing masks and taking the vaxx like a bunch of compliment marvel watching faggots above me on IGNORE as SOON AS POSSIBLE
I still wear masks because I'm ugly

• JFL
Reactions: ....