MESSAGE TO ALL FAT OBESE KATRINACELS FROM LIPSTICK ALLEY: ARABS AREN'T WHITE, EVEN THOUGH YOU DESPERATELY WANT US TO CALL OURSELES WHITE.

Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene
YOU ARE JUST UGLY, COPING AND BITTER BLACK FEMCELS WHO CAN'T GET AN ARAB MAN TO LOOK AT YOU SO YOU CALL THEM (AND EVEN EAST ASIANS AND LATINOS JFL) AS WHITE. AND YOU GET FOGGED BY ATTRACTIVE DARKSKIN BLACK WOMEN (YOU CALL THEM MUH EUROCENTRIC), BIRACIAL BLACK, AND ARAB AND ASIAN WOMEN. SO YOU CALL THEM WHITE.

GTFO WITH YOUR COPIUM YOU UGLY AHH KATRINACELS.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32423 and datboijj

You’re attracted to sheboons

That forum should be shut down and all the members should be tracked down and lobotomized

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32423 and Willmogulater
You’re attracted to sheboons
Katrinacel: RACIST IMAGE. PROMOTING WHITE SUPERIORITY, BY PUTTING A PRETTY WHITE GIRL AGAINST A BLACK WOMAN.

The "white" girl in question:

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 16369
YOU ARE JUST UGLY, COPING AND BITTER BLACK FEMCELS WHO CAN'T GET AN ARAB MAN TO LOOK AT YOU SO YOU CALL THEM (AND EVEN EAST ASIANS AND LATINOS JFL) AS WHITE. AND YOU GET FOGGED BY ATTRACTIVE DARKSKIN BLACK WOMEN (YOU CALL THEM MUH EUROCENTRIC), BIRACIAL BLACK, AND ARAB AND ASIAN WOMEN. SO YOU CALL THEM WHITE.

Ironically I just had an Algerian argue with me trying to explain how and why they are white. I’ll show you a screenshot
IMG 6866

So yes many sad dumb fuck Arabs think they are white

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32423, datboijj and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32423
I never said that she was white lol. I have it as my avi because it’s a funny picture.
I'm not talking about you, but coping Katrinacels who see light skin and straight hair and immediately think "muh hUWHITE"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
And you like curries like arguing agaisnt eating dog or cat shit
not really, I would rank them as the 3rd or 4th most attractive. Definitely more attractive than black women, on average

not really, I would rank them as the 3rd or 4th most attractive. Definitely more attractive than black women, on average
Still they are in the subhuman category barely above blk foids to most men. So by your own logic you’re a weirdo cos you like pajeetas. Ofc eveybody has their own tastes I find blk foids more attr than gooks on avg but I accept most men esp Cumskins disagree with this fact.
self hate.
Many Arabs think like this though and will argue over this lol

this thread is absolutely brutal for any virgin or basically any man with under 6 bodies

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
Dn rd if you’re pale you’re white

Syrian psycho is ethnicX but he is white because he’s white skinned

U are a tan white guy

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj

Users who are viewing this thread

Back