Message To Those Who Would Tear Me Down

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
Nervous1

How could you do such a thing?

Who are you people to do this to me?

I've spent my entire life without any affection from a girl, only time in my life I ever did anything alone with a girl was studying with my Chinese friend at a café.

I respect Japanese culture and people, and want to visit the people I love, and hopefully end my inceldom status.

So stop spreading mean things around whoever it is and let me be.

I've already suffered enough.

I've been unjustly thrown off my favorite site, and separated from many of my friends as a result.

Please do not make things any worse for me.

I could not imagine a greater violation and sin than trying to take someone's dream away from them, especially one who has put everything they had into said dream.

Keep my pics private and let me cope. I wouldn't do this to my worst enemy.

@Intel.Imperitive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, blackcat, Youngcell and 3 others
View attachment 5907

How could you do such a thing?

Who are you people to do this to me?

I've spent my entire life without any affection from a girl, only time in my life I ever did anything alone with a girl was studying with my Chinese friend at a café.

I respect Japanese culture and people, and want to visit the people I love, and hopefully end my inceldom status.

So stop spreading mean things around whoever it is and let me be.

I've already suffered enough.

I've been unjustly thrown off my favorite site, and separated from many of my friends as a result.

Please do not make things any worse for me.

I could not imagine a greater violation and sin than trying to take someone's dream away from them, especially one who has put everything they had into said dream.

Keep my pics private and let me cope. I wouldn't do this to my worst enemy.

@Intel.Imperitive
who leaked your pics, man? I'll make a thread about this on .is if you want, unless it was someone from here. I generally don't trust these people as much as I do the .is regulars

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
This is why I’ll never post pics of myself online. It’s too risky and I wouldn’t want my ugly face to spread around.

Sorry that happened to you man. :(

• +1
did he dox u ?

• +1
who leaked your pics, man? I'll make a thread about this on .is if you want

PanicAngry

@Intel.Imperitive messaged me with my pics and he won't tell me who gave them to him.

I'm just saying so hopefully whoever did it reads this thread and understands to just leave me alone.

I know I write about how I'm a J-Pop boy but in truth I have severe BDD and self consciousness. My LooksMaxxing and BoyMaxxing is because of how much I hate how I look.

So whoever it is please don't make me suffer anymore than I have.

This is why I’ll never post pics of myself online. It’s too risky and I wouldn’t want my ugly face to spread around.

Sorry that happened to you man. :(

Yes don't share your pics. Not worth it / too dangerous.
did he dox u ?

No but I'm scared whoever gave him my pics and maybe him might.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, blackcat, dogtown and 1 other person
View attachment 5911

@Intel.Imperitive messaged me with my pics and he won't tell me who gave them to him.

I'm just saying so hopefully whoever did it reads this thread and understands to just leave me alone.

I know I write about how I'm a J-Pop boy but in truth I have severe BDD and self consciousness. My LooksMaxxing and BoyMaxxing is because of how much I hate how I look.

don't trust people on this site, man. We're not on .is anymore. Say what you want about that site, I feel like a decent chunk of its userbase were genuinely good people

• +1
View attachment 5911

Idk, probs one of the "Slayer Crew".

Also, I love how your broken English autism suddenly disappeared.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, FatmanO, 11gaijin and 3 others

Damn. Sorry to hear that bro. I’m the same way and I hate showing myself in public.

I hope the person that did that to you gets super AIDS tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto and dogtown

Scared1

I would legit never go on any forum again outside of becoming an anon on 4chan were my pics to become a meme as yours were.

That is by far my greatest fear.

Considering the circumstances, I am posting in proper English for this occasion only.

don't trust people on this site, man. We're not on .is anymore. Say what you want about that site, I feel like a decent chunk of its userbase were genuinely good people

Yes I met some of my greatest friends there (like you) and I mean that because I don't have any friends in real life outside of that Chinese girl.

My anime friends and computer friends are all I have.

Yes that's why I believe it may be a Looksmax.org only user who did this to me.

But besides the point, I implore them not to do any further harm and just leave me alone.

I would legit never go on any forum again outside of becoming an anon on 4chan were my pics to become a meme as yours were.

That is by far my greatest fear.

Lol, Idc about people using my pics, I'd care a lot more if they had my full name as you can do a lot more damage with that, than you can with a picture. I mean, what are the chances someone recognises you?

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Zesto
Lol, Idc about people using my pics, I'd care a lot more if they had my full name as you can do a lot more damage with that, than you can with a picture. I mean, what are the chances someone recognises you?

Sweating1

Yes I understand this is like a Death Note situation. You need their full name + picture to kill them, not just their picture but regardless I'm scared.

I am extremely unique, recognizable.

I've already indicated where I live in other posts.

Im not gna dox u lol.

Just wanted to tell you ur not gna slay in Japan, and that I've seen ur pics so ik what im talking about.

But alas, I know how you feel. You can cope as you please, I will go no further.

Im not gna dox u lol.

Damn. Sorry to hear that bro. I’m the same way and I hate showing myself in public.

I hope the person that did that to you gets super AIDS tbh.
did he dox u ?
who leaked your pics, man? I'll make a thread about this on .is if you want, unless it was someone from here. I generally don't trust these people as much as I do the .is regulars

To everyone who wondered who it was.

-----------------

Just wanted to tell you ur not gna slay in Japan, and that I've seen ur pics so ik what im talking about.

But alas, I know how you feel. You can cope as you please, I will go no further.

I believe it was either @Tr3way or @future chadlite who sent my pics to you.

Can you confirm?

I appreciate you won't dox me, I just humbly ask @Tr3way and @future chadlite to keep my pics private.

I know one of these two I am falsely accusing so please forgive me, but this is who I have narrowed it down to from my own internal investigation.

I will publicly reveal myself, but with heavily edited and censored pic of me with first Japanese girl I have sex with when I leave for Japan at end of December.

So I request that you wait for me to reveal myself publicly and respect that I wish for my private pics to remain private.

Can you confirm?

I appreciate you won't dox me, I just humbly ask @Tr3way and @future chadlite to keep my pics private.

I know one of these two I am falsely accusing so please forgive me, but this is who I have narrowed it down to from my own internal investigation.

I will publicly reveal myself, but with heavily edited and censored pic of me with first Japanese girl I have sex with when I leave for Japan at end of December.

So I request that you wait for me to reveal myself publicly and respect that I wish for my private pics to remain private.
When exactly are you leaving for Japan?

• +1

Can you confirm?

It was @Tr3way

• +1
Reactions: Tr3way and Zesto
It was @Tr3way

Avi1

Thanks for confirming.

My apologies to @future chadlite

@Tr3way I take no offense, as long as from this point forward you cease sharing my pictures.

I just ask that my privacy be respected. Thank you.

When exactly are you leaving for Japan?

Last week of December for duration whole month in January.

View attachment 5926

Thanks for confirming.

My apologies to @future chadlite

@Tr3way I take no offense, as long as from this point forward you cease sharing my pictures.

I just ask that my privacy be respected. Thank you.

Last week of December for duration whole month in January.
No problem man, you have the right to do so, also don't sweat it, you're a human just like all of us. Don't be a high inhib cuckold, stop worrying about people seeing your face, just own it.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, Deleted member 147, Nibba and 1 other person
Please just rope @Zesto ur a useless human being

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Zesto
  • +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and DeformAspergerCel
well when you contribute nothing but gifs and images and bullshit like no swear no wonder why it happened lol

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Zesto
well when you contribute nothing but gifs and images and bullshit like no swear no wonder why it happened lol
Lmao the snap group was wild tonight based on this shit lol

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Zesto
Drama.org tbh

• +1
Drama.org tbh

Shy1

This is worse than even cucks.is

Was like a kindergarten compared to this.

This site feels like Mean Girls.

damn someone leaked ur pics?

• +1
View attachment 5950

This is worse than even cucks.is

Was like a kindergarten compared to this.

This site feels like Mean Girls.
NGL some of it is funny, but the situation you're in right now isn't. Not cool when you entrust people with your pics and they share them around.

• +1
Drama.org tbh
the only people that start drama are the incels. look through all the controversial threads. all started by reject .is and lookism ppl

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
Zesto ur the biggest faggot this site has ever seen. Ur basically a woman hormonally

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 443
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogstar and .👽.
No dude I'm literally feeling pure hatred for him rn. Looking at his ugly face makes me upset
ikr this forum needs to thank me for getting rid of two big copers @Zesto and @FatmanO
i NEED TO BE MODDED I THINK, imagine me as a mod banning every coper until the forum becomes clean. FUAAARK.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443 and Nibba
ikr this forum needs to thank me for getting rid of two big copers @Zesto and @FatmanO
Lol why are you guys bullying uglier users? We're all here to looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Honestly all the posters we've had problems with have left or stopped posting.
They don't fit in here and should leave.
Zesto is ugly as shit no wonder he went crazy
I like Fatman lol. I like him a lot.

But zesto talks shit and thinks he's gl. I hate copers bro. Esp when they know they're garbage and try to cover it up with lmao...hahahah... boymaxin ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽. and FatmanO
Im not bullying uglier users, I'm bullying guys who make cope posts every twenty minutes and spamming the forum with useless shit. There's a reason why they can't socialize it's because they cope and annoy others ocnstantly.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Im not bullying uglier users, I'm bullying guys who make cope posts every twenty minutes and spamming the forum with useless shit. There's a reason why they can't socialize it's because they cope and annoy others ocnstantly.
Japan this Japan that
I'm boymaxed *looks like a retarded ogre spic that works for my dad*
Im famous and have devoted fans *literally just loser weebs*

From what you write you look like a person of good and sensitive heart, there should be more people like you in the world. Normies are evil

there should be more people like you in the world
He's bat shit insane and talks shit about others. He's not the angel u think he is. He impersonates mods and other users on his faggot site lol among other such autism

He's bat shit insane and talks shit about others. He's not the angel u think he is. He impersonates mods and other users on his faggot site lol among other such autism
better him that the people who praise the sharia on i.is, among other things, that site deserves to be shot down, both profitable that, incel (not the real ones) and cuck are the face of the same coin

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
better him that the people who praise the sharia on i.is, among other things, that site deserves to be shot down, both profitable that, incel (not the real ones) and cuck are the face of the same coin
.is is a waste of web space and that's the truth. It's just become a shekel trap for sarge lol