Met a Big Titty Morrocan girl on Tandem

Shahnameh

Shahnameh

Platinum
While ugly Make Up frauding foids in Sydney, Australia leave me on read, im able to meet prime girls from Morroco.

Ive realised the problem isnt me, its the women in sydney that are the issue. Fuck the women in Australia im not jumping through hoops for them.

The Girls in Morroco have been way more receptive

@SecularIslamist
IMG 20230326 003010 659

Screenshot 20231009 075857 Instagram

IMG 20231012 111042 617

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, Gargantuan, Alt Number 3 and 4 others
Still mid asf and you're Persian that's the problem you'll never get a Bondi stacy

Still mid asf and you're Persian that's the problem you'll never get a Bondi stacy

Why would i want some STD infested Chad leftover woman who probably fucks her dog instead of a loyal virgin Morrocan wife?

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Alt Number 3, vernier and 3 others
Why would i want some STD infested Chad leftover woman who probably fucks her dog instead of a loyal virgin Morrocan wife?
I'd rather a eastern suburbs girl than travelling to the middle of butfuck nowhere for another whore

C cups are big ttties now?

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue and LuckyBeast
Enjoy ur STD riddled whores who fuck dogs then lmao

Yes when i have mostly been dating asian girls
Nigga going to be fucking sand :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue and Sprinkles
While ugly Make Up frauding foids in Sydney, Australia leave me on read, im able to meet prime girls from Morroco.

Ive realised the problem isnt me, its the women in sydney that are the issue. Fuck the women in Australia im not jumping through hoops for them.

The Girls in Morroco have been way more receptive

@SecularIslamist
View attachment 3178870
View attachment 3178872
View attachment 3178869

Exactly man! Younger, better looking and less sluty (likely virgin) - well, the girl in OP isn't but you get the point. It's a win-win situation. Fucking OLD ruined me, I never should have used that shitty Muzz app. These girls fog like crazy!

How are you getting Moroccans? Are they viewing your profile? It's mainly Spanish and Turks for me. Although I do have Arabic as a learning option. I

• +1
Reactions: silently_said, Shahnameh and vernier
Exactly man! Younger, better looking and less sluty (likely virgin) - well, the girl in OP isn't but you get the point. It's a win-win situation. Fucking OLD ruined me, I never should have used that shitty Muzz app. These girls fog like crazy!

How are you getting Moroccans? Are they viewing your profile? It's mainly Spanish and Turks for me. Although I do have Arabic as a learning option. I

I put learning French and Berber, thats how u get the Morrocan girls. A lot of them also put french as their native tongue

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
jeet is on the other end of convos

Gotta be careful with the Moroccan bitches they'll cast Sihr on your ass
I wonder if I can do black magic to make me a 6' 4" Eurafricanid gigamogger

looks great n hqnp

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue and silently_said