Serious MEWERS GTFIH: are you tongue tied?

Sean O'Aspie

Sean O'Aspie

Silver
fuuuuuuuuuuuuark. just discovered im fairly tongue tied which explains why im having problems getting my back of the tongue onto my palate :(
looks like im gonna have to look into some surgery to get that shit fixed, fuck me.

apparently this is a good way of testing if youre tongue tied:

1. measure the distance between the top of your lower front teeth and the bottom of your upper front teeth while you have your mouth open as wide as possible
  2. measure the same distance but now open your mouth as wide as you can while holding the tip of your tongue at the spot behind your upper front two teeth
  3. Divide the second measurement by the first. If you get a number lower than 0.60 (aka your tongue can only reach 60% or less of the height of your open mouth) you are significantly tongue tied

i measured 0.61 so guess im fucked.

post your measurements boyops

M

mojopin

It’s all fucking satire
All you need to know
26CAC313 20D9 4D3D AFEA D084A74BA33D

shibo

shibo

Zephir
moderate. what does this mean if ur tongue tied? any effects from a normal
fuuuuuuuuuuuuark. just discovered im fairly tongue tied which explains why im having problems getting my back of the tongue onto my palate :(
looks like im gonna have to look into some surgery to get that shit fixed, fuck me.

apparently this is a good way of testing if youre tongue tied:

i measured 0.61 so guess im fucked.

post your measurements boyops
and now i know why i couldnt get the back of my tongue up either lol

I

Imonlyhere

Bronze
what do you do if it’s moderate
is there a way to correct it and who does it?
i suppose it’s just a cut?

M

mojopin

It’s all fucking satire
moderate. what does this mean if ur tongue tied? any effects from a normal

and now i know why i couldnt get the back of my tongue up either lol
Speech impairment, choking on your tongue, snoring/sleep apnea, the inability to mew and thus crowding, recessed face. It’s something you need to fix asap that is normally fixed in babies
Lingual franectomy. Costs around £250-£350 and is an easy procedure done by an oral surgeon

I

Imonlyhere

Bronze
thanks a bunch.
going to get this done after new years eve
are there any downsides to it?

UndercovrNormie

UndercovrNormie

Unjustified Napoleon Complex
essentially the same, although my mouth is smaller than normal

shibo

shibo

Zephir
Speech impairment, choking on your tongue, snoring/sleep apnea, the inability to mew and thus crowding, recessed face. It’s something you need to fix asap that is normally fixed in babies

Lingual franectomy. Costs around £250-£350 and is an easy procedure done by an oral surgeon
Ok ill get this fixed asap. what do i tell my doctor though? is tongue tied the correct term when i tell my doctor

M

mojopin

It’s all fucking satire
Ok ill get this fixed asap. what do i tell my doctor though? is tongue tied the correct term when i tell my doctor
If you know it’s stopping you from getting the tongue up and it’s moderate pre lot ethen book a consultation with an oral surgeon. Mine’s next week

shibo

shibo

Zephir
If you know it’s stopping you from getting the tongue up and it’s moderate pre lot ethen book a consultation with an oral surgeon. Mine’s next week
I legitimately think this is the reason for my articulation disorder. tysm op for showing this

M

mojopin

It’s all fucking satire
I legitimately think this is the reason for my articulation disorder. tysm op for showing this
Btw I'd recommend getting a chin strap and sleeping with a thick pillow even if it messes with your posture at least until you can get the tie cut. I've been going without it for the last two months and all mewing progress has reverted. If looksmaxxing wasn't an option I think I'd just rope tbh.

shibo

shibo

Zephir
Btw I'd recommend getting a chin strap and sleeping with a thick pillow even if it messes with your posture at least until you can get the tie cut. I've been going without it for the last two months and all mewing progress has reverted. If looksmaxxing wasn't an option I think I'd just rope tbh.
is getting the tie cut painful? and do they put you to sleep or something?? im kinda scared of the surgery now lol

D

Deleted member 470

Zephir
somewhere between moderate and normal here, don't have many issues mewing now but did in the start which I think is normal

M

mojopin

It’s all fucking satire
is getting the tie cut painful? and do they put you to sleep or something?? im kinda scared of the surgery now lol
Not much at all. Takes 30 minutes and they put you under anaesthetic.

M

mojopin

It’s all fucking satire
alright, i really hope this is the reason for my speech impediment
If you have a lisp or trouble pronouncing certain letters, it is.

Soontm

Soontm

Silver

Why pay 350 just Take a Knife and do it yourself cant be that hard to cut that little fucker

M

mojopin

It’s all fucking satire
Why pay 350 just Take a Knife and do it yourself cant be that hard to cut that little fucker
In babies they just cut it but more nerves develop in adults so it’s a bit more complicate bro jfl

shibo

shibo

Zephir
If you have a lisp or trouble pronouncing certain letters, it is.
i 100% have a trouble pronouncing letters, like saying a w instead of r for example, so rebound would come out as "webound"

RedPilledStemcel

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet
i 100% have a trouble pronouncing letters, like saying a w instead of r for example, so rebound would come out as "webound"
jfl, girl repellent, makes you sound gay and retarded

Wincel

Wincel

Zephir

get mogged

PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

Zephir
Pretty I’ve been tongued tied since birth.

Definite mouth breather since a child, got braces, fucked up face even more

Ogre Tier

shibo

shibo

Zephir
@mojopin just looked at that image again, mine isnt like the moderate but it also isnt the normal one either, its like a mix of both. does that mean it can be removed?

M

mojopin

It’s all fucking satire
@mojopin just looked at that image again, mine isnt like the moderate but it also isnt the normal one either, its like a mix of both. does that mean it can be removed?
If you can’t say words properly, I sometimes struggle with this and you can’t get the back on the roof of the mouth then get it removed. If with some pressure you can then maybe it isn’t so bad

lasthope

lasthope

at the surgeon's office
same I can get to the back on the roof of the mouth but I feel a slightly stretch

King

King

UNDISPUTED
very cheap to get this fixed. not worth crying about

I

Imonlyhere

Bronze
same also prounouncation problems
since a few guys said they’ll do it let us know how it went
will do the same mid january

Sean O'Aspie

Sean O'Aspie

Silver
if its moderate like mine apparently the frenulum (stringy bit that causes the tongue tie) stretches over time with repeated efforts of proper tongue posture, apparently. still definitely worth getting checked

thanks a bunch.
going to get this done after new years eve
are there any downsides to it?
its a pretty simple surgery as ive seen its pretty hard to fuck up

get mogged
tonguemogs me

same also prounouncation problems
since a few guys said they’ll do it let us know how it went
will do the same mid january
i got a consultation booked in jan we'll see how it goes

6’1Chink

6’1Chink

20 Year Old half chink half nigga
I have a normal to regular one and honestly it has not affected my speech or mewing. But I will still definitely get it removed tho I’m seeing a blackpilled orthodontist Rn.

Users who are viewing this thread