Mewing for someone who sits a lot

Tsoulnymous

Tsoulnymous

Iron
Since I've started this mewing thing (5 months or so) , my brother noticed that my jawline became wider, and that there are "vaccum" in my profile sides, but i kinda doubt that there is no progress (or at best it's slow), I think it has something to do with the fact that I sit a lot in an incorrect posture (my back posture isn't effed up tho). Is there a way to optimize mewing gains for a lazycel like me (like posture), I'm into coding and stuff like that, so I sit alot in front of my computer, I rely on it for everything (studying, entertainment).

• +1
Reactions: jimmy3shoes
Since I've started this mewing thing (5 months or so) , my brother noticed that my jawline became wider, and that there are "vaccum" in my profile sides, but i kinda doubt that there is no progress (or at best it's slow), I think it has something to do with the fact that I sit a lot in an incorrect posture (my back posture isn't effed up tho). Is there a way to optimize mewing gains for a lazycel like me (like posture), I'm into coding and stuff like that, so I sit alot in front of my computer, I rely on it for everything (studying, entertainment).
Bump

I struggled with some pain and loss of mewing pressure when school started and I started sitting again and my posture started deteriorating, I fixed this by making sure my shoulders stay back and my neck stay up. Try to make sure your lower back and abs stay decently contracted at all times as well. However, most emphasis is on head and shoulders posture. hope this helps :D

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Av0nr