mewing no results

jomama12334

jomama12334

Iron
been mewing for like 8 months been on and off. My jawline has improved even though not great, but maxilla is still kinda flat chin not much forward growth and cheekbones are not really prominent. was wondering why I'm not getting results and if the roof my mouth needs work. also wondering if mewing effected my eyes cuz they uneven as fuck and left eye is smaller than right

my hairs a mess:forcedsmile:

Attachments

• IMG_20240602_204327.jpg
    IMG_20240602_204327.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240602_204352.jpg
    IMG_20240602_204352.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240602_205711.jpg
    IMG_20240602_205711.jpg
    493.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240602_203847.jpg
    IMG_20240602_203847.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill and Kofri727
been mewing for like 8 months been on and off. My jawline has improved even though not great, but maxilla is still kinda flat chin not much forward growth and cheekbones are not really prominent. was wondering why I'm not getting results and if the roof my mouth needs work. also wondering if mewing effected my eyes cuz they uneven as fuck and left eye is smaller than right

Mewing doesn’t work nigger that’s why, your palate is fused at your age and mewing doesn’t work to begin with

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, blknswag, Kofri727 and 1 other person
brutal ipd :feelsuhh:

• So Sad
Reactions: nathan

Still mewing in 2024 AHHAHAHAHAHAHH:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: nathan
alrighty skintwig everyone does mewing I'm still a teenager and my palate is expandable is thumbpulling cope

cyclops

• JFL
Reactions: Kofri727 and nathan
how to fix eye area ?:feelswat:
can't. you need rhino tho your nose width is making your icd look worse and your nose to mouth width is close to 1:1

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and nathan
mewing doesn't work
Blow Mind GIFs | Tenor

Mewing is just a normal tongue posture , ur not gonna look like salludon even after years of hardmewing till it burns , majority of mewing transformation are lies and most of them got implants/ fillers. Trim ur eyebrows to make them look further away so that ur close set eyes wont be that noticable

• +1
Reactions: jomama12334 and nathan

You need to get an expander as well as doing cfr

just fucking lol

can't. you need rhino tho your nose width is making your icd look worse and your nose to mouth width is close to 1:1
whats icd but thanks I definantly rhino

Mewing is just a normal tongue posture , ur not gonna look like salludon even after years of hardmewing till it burns , majority of mewing transformation are lies and most of them got implants/ fillers. Trim ur eyebrows to make them look further away so that ur close set eyes wont be that noticable
thanks for the advice

• +1
Reactions: Kofri727
thumbpulling as well?
u gotta be doing it a lot,a palate expander works through the same idea but its 24/7 pressure, a few mins of thumbpulling a day is like a drop in the ocean of that

and your problem isnt even a wide palate, its just bad ratios

u gotta be doing it a lot,a palate expander works through the same idea but its 24/7 pressure, a few mins of thumbpulling a day is like a drop in the ocean of that

and your problem isnt even a wide palate, its just bad ratios
ohh ok, and another question does pressing up against the arc of your mouth result in higher cheekbones?

ohh ok, and another question does pressing up against the arc of your mouth result in higher cheekbones?
lateral thumbpulling could cause palate expansion, take from that what you would.