Mewing question

StudyHacks

StudyHacks

Banned
When I mew, I feel a "comfortable" tight feeling in the part of my mouth leading to my throat, like, the bottom part of my mouth, just at the beginning of my throat

Is that a good sign, ie a sign of doing mewing correctly?

is your neck posture good?

put your hand where your head starts and neck ends, like at the border between them. when u mew correctly the little bit of double chin "fat" (which is actually a muscle) sorta gets sucked in upwards. if your tongue is completely plastered on the palate you should feel this

put your hand where your head starts and neck ends, like at the border between them. when u mew correctly the little bit of double chin "fat" (which is actually a muscle) sorta gets sucked in upwards. if your tongue is completely plastered on the palate you should feel this
I've done this, in the sense that I can "see this" instead of feeling it. If I can see in the mirror what you've described, that's the sign of me doing it correctly, right?

I've done this, in the sense that I can "see this" instead of feeling it. If I can see in the mirror what you've described, that's the sign of me doing it correctly, right?
yeah probably, I think you should be able to feel it just by putting your hand there though

yeah probably, I think you should be able to feel it just by putting your hand there though
Yeah it gets tense when I mew. Is that good?