Mic licking? How the fuck did we get here?

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
I'm not about to post referral links to any stream on Twitch but I keep seeing these worn-out cesspools licking their microphones with what little clothes they're allowed to whore in. Then I see the other skanks in bikinis bragging about the money they're making by whoring themselves out to basement dwellers. How the fuck did we get here? What exactly happened? It was those games and single mothers, uh? I know it was them!

The vaccination device is about completed. But they won't call it VD for obvious acronym reasons. So they're going with vaccination chip. Fucking cowards. We are getting close!

Very sad. And women don't mind weird things. Thus rimjobs. Breastfeeding a grown man in a diaper. But this mic licking, damn. Brutal. Its like how much sadder can this generation become? And you do you blame, the wealthy corporations checkmating the people? You would do the same thing. Now they're promoting stockpiling food as they jack the prices sky-high. Brutal. And the rumors that are floating about the new narrative, Black Plague variant, its about to get even more brutal. And the funny thing about this is society did it to themselves. The world became pussies. Lick on that mic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18020
I coomed to asmr vids before ngl

• So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires

Users who are viewing this thread

Back