Michael B. Jordan has a relationship with a black woman, Lipstick Alley thinks it's fake

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
They literally can't believe Michael B. Jordan could date a black woman, so they think it's a publicty stunt
Some comments:

I still find this relationship hard to believe

I’ll believe it when I see their wedding photos

I read this as “Finally found someone to fit your PR agenda”perfect match.

as other fonts have said here, I’m still convinced they are not really together. And no, I have no evidence if this but it’s definitely a gut feeling I get.

They do look cute together. There is no chemistry, however. Also now that he is dating a Black woman he is showing out as if to prove a point.

Everything is so cleverly timed & orchestrated. He's in a PR relationship with a lightskin black woman & just so happens to have a movie to promote by Xmas, with a black female co-star as his love interest, probably in the hopes that his black female fanbase go flocking to the cinema, to go watch.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bobt, Deleted member 14984, Marsiere214 and 6 others
The biggest issue isn't that she's black, it's that she's a passed-around whore.

The biggest issue isn't that she's black, it's that she's a passed-around whore.
Why do they say it's a PR stunt though? They mention the fact that she's black.

Celebs usually date other celebs tbh, no matter their past.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Why do they say it's a PR stunt though? They mention the fact that she's black.

Celebs usually date other celebs tbh, no matter their past.
It is a PR stunt, like most celebrity relationships. They're just fixating on this because the subjects are black.

Nobody cares

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, AscendingHero, Deleted member 5802 and 1 other person
She's not good enough for him.

Btw what's the deal with his jaw?? I have seen JBW, Latina, and noodlewhores gush over how hot he is on TV, is it just insane body halo???

All these Tyrones mog the foids, I know same happens on shit like love island and the bachelor/ bachelorette and shit, but the disparity is way bigger here.

I have one Tyrone friend, he is lightskin, 6'4'', reasonably muscular, lean, has a good job, PSL 3 face (doesn't matter for BBCs), and he always dated white, Indian, or ethnic foids. Now married to hot Noodlewhore, the kind noodles find attractive, as in fairly westernised face, who had an even better job than him.

Still cheats on her when he's up in the club and shit though.

Last edited:

Btw what's the deal with his jaw?? I have seen JBW, Latina, and noodlewhores gush over how hot he is on TV, is it just insane body halo???

Women are hive minded ,if one of them say that a particular guy is hot then the rest of them just ride the bandwagon
to fit in with the trend lol,look at 50 Shades Of Gray and 365 Days lmao

I can set my clock to female behaviour and read them like a book,they're basically like children,except Toys and Candy for
them is getting attention/validation

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
Women are hive minded ,if one of them say that a particular guy is hot then the rest of them just ride the bandwagon

I can set my clock to female behaviour and read them like a book,they're basically like children,except Toys and Candy for
High IQ brother...

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
He's 34 ffs. He's banged probably a thousand models from every race. 34 with no kids is a little weird I can't even lie for an actor. He's previously stated that he really wants kids someday.

He can't marry some female who isn't at LEAST as rich as him. His net worth is like 30 mill. His girl Lori's father net worth is 200 million. She's a walking bank.

He 100% dated up. Throw the fact that she's a 10/10 light/brown skin female and its crazy how people think he's dating down just for "pr"

I hate being racist but these black women on that site gotta be better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Truecel14
He's 34 ffs. He's banged probably a thousand models from every race. 34 with no kids is a little weird I can't even lie for an actor. He's previously stated that he really wants kids someday.

He can't marry some female who isn't at LEAST as rich as him. His net worth is like 30 mill. His girl Lori's father net worth is 200 million. She's a walking bank.

He 100% dated up. Throw the fact that she's a 10/10 light/brown skin female and its crazy how people think he's dating down just for "pr"

I hate being racist but these black women on that site gotta be better
It's about the fact that Michael B. Jordan is a statusmaxxed Tyrone and still dates a black girl instead of a white girl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072

It's status, body, voice and Giga-NT.

It's status, body, voice and Giga-NT.
His voice is nothing special, and I am not sure if he is giga NT, he is actually quite an Autistic nerd and into anime and shit, even talked about how when he was young he got no love from babes, I guess that's why now in his 30s he says hundreds of model and shit at parties and on yachts and shit.

Status wise I dont think he's top tier, except when Rocky shit comes out, so it's basically body.

Lifefuel for gymcels running HGH TRT Nandro cycles

• So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
His voice is nothing special, and I am not sure if he is giga NT, he is actually quite an Autistic nerd and into anime and shit, even talked about how when he was young he got no love from babes, I guess that's why now in his 30s he says hundreds of model and shit at parties and on yachts and shit.

Status wise I dont think he's top tier, except when Rocky shit comes out, so it's basically body.

Lifefuel for gymcels running HGH TRT Nandro cycles
body yes, but he also has good harmony and looks like a puppy (dog pill)
so if anything he slays because of the dog pill
@gamma @AlexAP @Sal @kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @germanlooks @Reckless Turtle
undefined
Puppy - Eukanuba

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 14984 and 8 others
body yes, but he also has good harmony and looks like a puppy (dog pill)
so if anything he slays because of the dog pill
@gamma @AlexAP @Sal @kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @germanlooks @Reckless Turtle
undefined
Puppy - Eukanuba
Interrsting.

I thought foids like guys who look like cats? With their soft yet predatory features, plus their high sense of self worth??

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
She mogs him
He's just a statusmaxxed man with no chin

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Yliaster and 2 others
Interrsting.

I thought foids like guys who look like cats? With their soft yet predatory features, plus their high sense of self worth??
(some) dogs and cats have hunter eyes
All cats have hunter eyes but only some dogs do
@germanlooks

Last edited:
(some) dogs and cats have hunter eyes
All cats have hunter eyes but only some dogs do
@germanlooks
View attachment 1427057
That's what I meant, cats all have hunter eyes, I figured that's why foids like cats, and some foids have like 4 cats?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14984 and datboijj
That's what I meant, cats all have hunter eyes, I figured that's why foids like cats, and some foids have like 4 cats?
yeh but cats don't hump you or eat you out liek dogs do
thats why the dogpill is so strong

• +1
Reactions: datboijj

He's above the 50th percentile in the face and women don't only thirst for chads lol, normies do get attention from women irl also, and yeah body halo plays a role and also virtue signalling to an extent.

There are tons of women online that also downplay how attractive they think he is, for example qoves did a video on him and there were women trash talking him in the comments

• +1
Reactions: gamma and Blackgymmax
Nah they can't believe it because they think MBJ's type is white women. Clean cut attractive high status black guys like MBJ usually prefer to date white/latina/mixed women in America. He has been put on blast for dating white women in the past so they think he's dating her to pander to black women. Black male celebs who date white women get a huge backlash and lose their black women fanbase because of it.

@AlexAP

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP