microdosing fin guide - BALDCELS GTFIH

paulus

paulus

EHRENMANN
please note that fin is extremely safe compared to other drugs

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3481923/

eg in trials people who took a fake finasterid pill reported more sexual sideeffects than people who got fin...NOCEBO EFFEKT

ofc its always better to not take any medication so if you belong to the 20% of people who will never bald you are lucky...however fin is not the horror drug some fearmogger on the internet claim..its relative safe

SO AS SOON AS YOU SEE SIGNS OF RECESSION ID ADVISE YOU TO HOP ON FIN

however there are still reasons to microdose:

1. to safe money for poorcels

2. fin not only affects dht but also other hormones like progesteron, serotonin, dopamin etc...and we dont know in which way..maybe exponential?

propecia-dht-inhibition-curve-jpg-jpg.87919

skinscalp-jpg.87918

what you need:

5mg fin pills - bc they cheaper than 1mg

pipette (2ml scale) or a ml measuring syringe

measuring cup 50ml

vodka or brine (1,5g salt on 10ml water)

rule of three

youre welcome

• +1
Reactions: Veganist
I want to raise my DHT levels, balding gene doesnt exist in my family so idgaf, i want more DHT, any possible way to do that?

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
I want to raise my DHT levels, balding gene doesnt exist in my family so idgaf, i want more DHT, any possible way to do that?
Raise your T poo poo head :feelspepo::feelspepo::feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay:
But why tho

Sides of fin are negligible and affect only a small number of people

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath
Fin is a jew drug for the insane only.

Enjoy losing the use of your dick. It really will be over then.

Sides of fin are negligible and affect only a small number of people

legit

also lol if you dont low dht enuch max like jared leto the low dht anti ageing icon

legit

also lol if you dont low dht enuch max like jared leto the low dht anti ageing icon
Tom cruise is more of an icon

paulus said:
1. DHT drops 2. T increases by 20-40% 3. Dopamine increases and serotonin decreases in parts of brain 4. SHBG increases 5. E2 increases 6. FSH decreases (hence why people experience watery semen or lower sperm) 7. LH significantly decreases 8. Due to lower LH, difficulty to turn cholesterol into pregenolone 9. Increase in Cholesterol due to 5-ar action decreased in liver 10. Decrease in progesterone and its ability to convert to dihydroprogesterone 11. Increase in Cortizol / Decrease in Dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate (DHEA-s) 12. Disrupt in the production of all 5-alpha steroids (testosterone, 5a-androstan-17-diol etc)

progesteron makes you calm and shit
tbh

t

who gives as shit what "girls" on reddit say jglllfljf
tbh fin/dut is a roller coaster that eventually hits a big brick wall and then it is over for good.

tbh fin/dut is a roller coaster that eventually hits a big brick wall and then it is over for good.

Well that's because androgenetic alopecia is progressive with age, meaning there are progressive changes in gene expression patterns at the hair follicle level with advancing age that make you ever more susceptible to AGA. This is unavoidable and can be either due to a myriad alterations in the microenvironmental niche (soluble factors including local hormone metabolism, cytokines and other local autocrine/paracrine factors, ECM changes, alterations in local stem cell niche) or epigenetic in nature (progressive methylation in certaine genes in the local stem cell pool/progenitors or just differential remodelling of the chromatin structure resulting in either transcriptional activation or repression). What can you do about this? Absolutely nothing, just explaining why certain therapies may lose their effectiveness over time. Hope for CRISPR-Cas9

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
Weren’t you crying on Lookism about shit sides from Fin?

Weren’t you crying on Lookism about shit sides from Fin?

i once wrote on lookism? that i was the first medical recorded case in history who fucked up his heart due overdosing calcium supplements..

or that i developed PERMANENT eye wrinkles after 3 days of minoxidil use

or that fish oil is dangerous

you might think that shit is so obvious stupid peope realize its trolling but sometimes they dont

point is..everyone can write anything on the internet making straight shit up. i can literally go on propecia help and claim my dick shrank 3cmin in the last 2 years while being on fin.

and i dont even debate that some people might experience sides (there is no medication without sides) but this is a minority.

i ask you - who is more likely to write stuff on the internet - the guy who just takes his pill and experiences no sides OR the guy who experiences sides?

scientifical studies show fin is relatively safe - just for comparison you are far more likely to develop sexual sides if you take antidepressant compared to finasterid. or an hairtransplant is far more riskier than taking fin.

minority of fin users develop sides. out of this minority the majority dont experience any sides after quiting. only a minority of the minority get persistent side symptoms..tough luck..some people kill their liver when they take normal painkillers or get an heartattack while on steroids.

with microdosing you minimize the already low risks even more.

its on you to decide whether you want to take this minimal risks.

imho the rational approach is:

if you start losing hair...

look at your relatives (father, grandpas, uncle) and the hairstatus...do they only receeded a bit and maintained a norwood 2 until their death? then dont take fin

do you look meeks or this swedish football star? great dont take fin just get scalp micro pigmentation

if no and you dont feel comfortable with your approaching new bald status ...start fin

if you get sides ... quit. you will get back to normal

if you dont experience sides..great you slow downed your receeding or might even saved your hair until your death bed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
ofc its always better to not take any medication so if you belong to the 20% of people who will never bald you are lucky...however fin is not the horror drug some fearmogger on the internet claim..its relative safe

Happy6

Genetically I think I'm there. Only need to work on stress, sleep, some other s'es to make catchy maybe.

Westerners with their incredibly thin hair have to deal with this. Asian girl hair so lush and flowing.

Find one to get RICED and your kids won't deal with such problems.

btw to all baldcels who cope with "i dont need fin i just get a ht“

1. you will keep balding behind your ht

2. density of ht are shit in majority of cases

examples:

2-w-993-c-0-sport-jpg.70257
tyga_weave2-jpg.75209
09372036-84d1-4f43-98e7-73fe76fda9d0-png-png-png.84616
top-magazin-duesseldorf-fruehjahr-2017-tatkraefige-hilfe-auf-dem-weg-ins-leben-1-656x1024-jpg.86570
imago28053617h-1506071996_zoom23_crop_800x600_800x600-117-0-jpg.94353

reminder:

natural density

100+ grafts per cm^2

transplant (dense packing best case scenario and only sustainable for low norwoodcels):

50-60 grafts per cm^2

how long does this mix last?

Not only that just 0.001% of users experience Finasteride sides,
DHT scalp and serum levels decrease, not in your entire body.

If you experience androgenic alopecia and not hoping on fin you are legit autistic.

Been on it for two years it saved my fucking life ngl

how long does this mix last?

good question

no idea tbh

put in the fridge/freezer for storage and it should last for eternity?

no idea tbh ask at hairlosstalk forum

they should know

good question

no idea tbh

put in the fridge/freezer for storage and it should last for eternity?

no idea tbh ask at hairlosstalk forum

they should know
they say about 20 days
in alcohol

I skinhead maxx constantly because of my views. I feel its necessary. most people avoid me and I'm low inhib.