Milfs are ten times better than jbs

Spartacus1-

Spartacus1-

The world is yours
A mature woman,a woman refined by time and hardship both internally and externally is what you should strive for. Not only will she satisfy your sexual needs( milf pussy is eternal) but also your intellectual needs. They have strong personalities and their ambitions and standards are generally more grounded. As for jbs on the other hand? Sure i understand the appeal but at the same time, i dont. I couldn't give one ounce of attention to a brat who had just stopped drinking milk from their mom's tits and their brains haven't even matured beyond watching tiktok 24hours a day(plus being labeled as a pedo is a big turn off), even if they are 10/10 in terms of looks. Alas, the satisfaction that comes from fucking a milf is ten times better than anything a jb could offer.

Tldr The quality of "maturity" is immeasurable imo

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, stuckneworleans, BigBiceps and 5 others
COPE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Deleted member 4991 and 1 other person
both are gross

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BigBiceps, PenileFacialSurgery and 1 other person
08b6c28103b2a8ae075bb9425a970d9ad4053c8837c93aed78345fbc3ec16ca7 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 502 and 5 others
cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PenileFacialSurgery and JizzFarmer
Naw bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PenileFacialSurgery, Chadeep and 1 other person
Cope, prime pussy will always be better than some roastie single mum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PenileFacialSurgery, Chadeep and 1 other person
shit thread

@JizzFarmer is correct on the matter son

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PenileFacialSurgery, Chadeep and 2 others
A mature woman,a woman refined by time and hardship both internally and externally is what you should strive for. Not only will she satisfy your sexual needs( milf pussy is eternal) but also your intellectual needs. They have strong personalities and their ambitions and standards are generally more grounded. As for jbs on the other hand? Sure i understand the appeal but at the same time, i dont. I couldn't give one ounce of attention to a brat who had just stopped drinking milk from their mom's tits and their brains haven't even matured beyond watching tiktok 24hours a day(plus being labeled as a pedo is a big turn off), even if they are 10/10 in terms of looks. Alas, the satisfaction that comes from fucking a milf is ten times better than anything a jb could offer.

Tldr The quality of "maturity" is immeasurable imo
Low T Post JFL,OP likes used pussy, that should be a last resort you absolute fucknut.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PenileFacialSurgery, JizzFarmer and 2 others
HAHAAHAHAHAHAH

989A6E21 63E3 4A58 90AB 7F021FA76CC3

oh wait ur srs?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 616 and JizzFarmer
racist white soccer mom is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I like them both

• +1
A good female is one who has no romantic or sexual experience AT ALL, no matter the age. Literally after the very first romantic experience even if it's not sexual (only kissing at most), the female's pair bonding abilities get slightly damaged.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Deleted member 6401
Gigacope

• +1
9E4DCC63 6498 4E57 A5E6 9A485642CFE8

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit