Millionaire entrepreneur drops brutal agepill

Idgaf about some oldcel millionaire who can buy gigastacies everyday of his life and have reverse gangbangs.
Muh "I want to be a poor 20 years old than an old millionaire" yeah, enjoy your wageslaving, your looksmatch getting stuffed like turkey during thanksgiving by multiple Chads and videogames, because that's the average 20 years old guy experience.

• +1
Reactions: Paroxysm
How old are u and what’s ur true networth

My current net worth is 1.6 million. That's down from almost 2 million, due to the stock and cryptocurrency markets being down.

• Woah
Reactions: UglyGod360
Are you an early investor?
Sort of, but not early enough.

I was going to start investing in Bitcoin when it was at $200, in late-2016 to early-2017. The reason I didn't was because it had come down in price from $500, and I was expecting it to drop to $100. I was, then, going to purchase 10 Bitcoins for $1,000 and HODL it.

Unfortunately for me, instead of dropping to $100, Bitcoin actually went parabolic, and I didn't start putting money into it until June, 2017, when it had hit $1,800, and Ethereum was (I think) about $300-$400.

Biggest financial mistake of my life. Had I just held my nose, and dropped 10K on Bitcoin when it was only $200, I'd be sitting on 50 of those babies right now.