Minox for brows and collagen

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Is it true that it kills collagen? What about other risks, like for the eye?

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
@Lifeisgood72

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, Heirio, Dogs and 4 others
It's not, don't listen to this retarded @Lifeisgood72 , this idiot has trash genetics and blames minoxidil even for his low libido.

What makes you look older is the dry skin because of the alcohol on the formula

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, Drugs, I'mme and 10 others
It's not, don't listen to this retarded @Lifeisgood72 , this idiot has trash genetics and blames minoxidil even for his low libido.

What makes you look older is the dry skin because of the alcohol on the formula
cope tbh. rmemeber him showing that it destroys the cells that promote good skin

I may start using it every other day or so for facial hair and eyebrows, but 1 week of 2 times a day made me look like a corpse, dark circles became a bit worse and my face itched like hell, dead skin flaking off. But that may all be a result of the alcohol

cope tbh. rmemeber him showing that it destroys the cells that promote good skin

That idiot doesn't even know how to read an article. He used to use an article on dermal papilla cells (basically the root of the hair) a support for his claim that minox destroys skin collagen.

So most likely, what he showed you was an article saying one thing and that idiot claiming another because he needs a scapegoat (minoxidil) to cope for having such shitty genetics.

It gets even worse when this protozoarium level IQ subhuman uses pics of people from reddit comparing before/after with a diffuse light on the before and harsh light on the after "SEE!!! I TOLD YOU! LOOK WHAT MINOXIDIL DID TO THIS GUY'S SKIN!"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rasputin, SikKunt, Soontm and 1 other person
That idiot doesn't even know how to read an article. He used to use an article on dermal papilla cells (basically the root of the hair) a support for his claim that minox destroys skin collagen.

So most likely, what he showed you was an article saying one thing and that idiot claiming another because he needs a scapegoat (minoxidil) to cope for having such shitty genetics.

It gets even worse when this protozoarium level IQ subhuman uses pics of people from reddit comparing before/after with a diffuse light on the before and harsh light on the after "SEE!!! I TOLD YOU! LOOK WHAT MINOXIDIL DID TO THIS GUY'S SKIN!"
bruh he just has bad minoxidil genes? jfl.

what are you tryna say man

bruh he just has bad minoxidil genes? jfl.

what are you tryna say man

I'm saying he has shitty genetics, probably he already has a dry skin, used some shitty minox with a terrible alcohol ratio that made his skin even drier. Certainly, this idiot didn't drink enough water, so the lack of oil in his dry skin made him lose even more water. Then this idiot seen how shitty his skin was becoming, he took a picture to compare with his old pics but with a different light:

appleorangelight1.jpg

But because he's so idiot he thinks it was minoxidil that nuked his collagen by 50% and then it entered his brain and neurosystem and made him lose libido

This guy is a fucking protozoarium, I don't know why anyone takes him seriously

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Soontm and FatJattMofo
I'm saying he has shitty genetics, probably he already has a dry skin, used some shitty minox with a terrible alcohol ratio that made his skin even drier. Certainly, this idiot didn't drink enough water, so the lack of oil in his dry skin made him lose even more water. Then this idiot seen how shitty his skin was becoming, he took a picture to compare with his old pics but with a different light:

appleorangelight1.jpg

But because he's so idiot he thinks it was minoxidil that nuked his collagen by 50% and then it entered his brain and neurosystem and made him lose libido

alright.

is there any minox results on brows tbh?

appleorangelight1.jpg

alright.

alright.

alright.

If there are follicles, it will grow. Eyebrow transplant (from the beard if the hair is similar and doesn't grow much, otherwise you'll need to trim from time to time) is probably the best option though, followed by minoxidil (the biggest con is the dryness), then Latisse (makes you lose local fat so it will give you UEE)

If there are follicles, it will grow. Eyebrow transplant (from the beard if the hair is similar and doesn't grow much, otherwise you'll need to trim from time to time) is probably the best option though, followed by minoxidil (the biggest con is the dryness), then Latisse (makes you lose local fat so it will give you UEE)
im ded srs just better using castor oil then

Doesn't work though :lul:

I don't remember seing any evidence that it does tbh
there is some here. I asked my gran to try it and it works. so imma try it

No, this is a meme.

And about the eye, there are only two reason why it would POSSIBLY give you dark circles:

1- Because the skin is drier and has less water content it will make the skin on that region even thinner, which would make the pigment more visible
2- Sun exposure irritating the area

other than that, it makes no sense

AF6F3AE3 460A 4CD4 84E2 A154869765C1
1A8511EA 9B50 4AE7 9857 2439A52D0D8F

Here’s the before and after Minox. As you can see if grew new hairs on my eyebrows but completely destroyed the collagen in them, making them appear sparse and bushy.

You can also see the collagen effects on my skin and hair, making it frizzier and less soft. It feels like grass now. @Deliciadecu actually works for Rogaine and is in a conspiracy to cover up the sides. (Just kidding, but he’s one of the lucky ones who don’t get any Minoxidil side effects, or he just can’t recognize collagen loss)

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 7 rings
View attachment 161794View attachment 161796

Here’s the before and after Minox. As you can see if grew new hairs on my eyebrows but completely destroyed the collagen in them, making them appear sparse and bushy.

You can also see the collagen effects on my skin and hair, making it frizzier and less soft. It feels like grass now. @Deliciadecu actually works for Rogaine and is in a conspiracy to cover up the sides. (Just kidding, but he’s one of the lucky ones who don’t get any Minoxidil side effects, or he just can’t recognize collagen loss)
So the eyebrows have stayed after you have quit?

So the eyebrows have stayed after you have quit?
Yes and as the collagen returns they look better the after pic was the day after I quit minoxidil

mate it never began for you stop coping

minoxidil cucking collagen is a meme tbh

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Minoxidil really isn't good for collagen
Yeah but most people including myself who used it report no skin changes. Yes I had slightly darker under eye circles but that was gone when I stopped. My skin is actually better now before minox but that’s due to light skinmaxxing.

Yeah but most people including myself who used it report no skin changes. Yes I had slightly darker under eye circles but that was gone when I stopped. My skin is actually better now before minox but that’s due to light skinmaxxing.
Nice!

FUCK THAT IM AVOIDING MINOXIDIL LIKE ITS A CORPSE WITH EBOLA FUCKING SHIT TRYNA GIVE ME DARK CIRCLES FUCK MINOX. CASTOR OIL FTW

FUCK THAT IM AVOIDING MINOXIDIL LIKE ITS A CORPSE WITH EBOLA FUCKING SHIT TRYNA GIVE ME DARK CIRCLES FUCK MINOC CASTOR OIL FTW
I still use it for eyebrows and I don’t have dark circles. It was when I was using a lot I had a little bit of it.

I still use it for eyebrows and I don’t have dark circles. It was when I was using a lot I had a little bit of it.
Message still applies. That some suspect shit from minox . shekel backed product

Message still applies. That some suspect shit from minox . shekel backed product
Castor oil with dermarolling is a safer option tbh. Though it will be slower growth

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
I don't think it's a meme, but I can imagine how someone, that apparently the doctor told him has 50yo skin (I don't believe him on that), would start going crazy and paranoid about the minox they used and blame other shit on it.

Minoxidil really isn't good for collagen
I think it depends from person to person used it for my temples a'd didn't affect my skin at all

Holy shit what an improvement

Why is this shit pinned?

• +1
Reactions: vHenri