Minoxidil for Stubblemaxx and Castor Oil for Eyebrowmaxxing?

Preoximerianas

Preoximerianas

King of Manlets (5'2)
Would it be ideal to use both or just minoxidil for overall facial fair?

dont use minox on face

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 14918
Minox works good on the eyebrows aswell. I use both interchangeably. Apply it to a Q-Tip and smear it over your eyebrows. Make sure nothing gets in your eye. I noticed new hair follicles soon after.

Youtube Loop GIF

• +1
Reactions: Overbiter
Minox will probably work better for both purposes. Just make sure to take care of your skin, as it can get dry from minox usage.

Minox works good on the eyebrows aswell. I use both interchangeably. Apply it to a Q-Tip and smear it over your eyebrows. Make sure nothing gets in your eye. I noticed new hair follicles soon after.

Youtube Loop GIF
Any shitty side effects from minox?

What type of minox do you use? what concentration and how often do u apply?

How long have u been applying it?

how are your eyebrows now?

Would it be ideal to use both or just minoxidil for overall facial fair?
Increase T and use a specific hair growth product for your beard.

Look into L-carnintine tartrate for androgen receptors

Any shitty side effects from minox?

What type of minox do you use? what concentration and how often do u apply?

How long have u been applying it?

how are your eyebrows now?

The only side effect is headaches sometimes, usually when I apply too much and inhale it through the moustache (i also use it for the beard), so i try to avoid that area now. I use the liquid version called Alopexy 5%, apply it every day or every 2nd day before bed. On and off for the last couple years, but i didn't even think of using it on my eyebrows until i stumbled across this forum. So on the eyebrows maybe a month now. There are definitely more hair follicles but I want even more so i will continue to apply it alongside castor oil. My eyebrows aren't naturally thick so this is the only way to stimulate them. Kind Regards.

Wolf Man Reaction GIF by moodman

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Increase T and use a specific hair growth product for your beard.
This is bad advice. If you have bad genetics for a beard, increasing your T won't make any difference.

90% of the "increase T" advice you hear on the internet is broscience bullshit

• Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero
This is bad advice. If you have bad genetics for a beard, increasing your T won't make any difference.

90% of the "increase T" advice you hear on the internet is broscience bullshit
Maybe the T info you've come across were BULLSHIT.

Hence why you're on this site venting.

I can give u some legit natty t maxxing advice, if u wish

I can give u some legit natty t maxxing advice, if u wish
If your advice includes growing magic hair where hair doesn't exist by increasing your testosterone levels, your advice is worthless.

Think about this: Old men have terrible T-levels. Yet old men, even the most sickly dying ones, still grow beards.

If your advice includes growing magic hair where hair doesn't exist by increasing your testosterone levels, your advice is worthless.

Think about this: Old men have terrible T-levels. Yet old men, even the most sickly dying ones, still grow beards.
that wasn't the advice but fuck it tbh