Minoxidil just fucked me in the ass

Deleted member 283

Deleted member 283

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
I just went to the mirror to see if the minoxidil was working and I did see some minor results (been on for like a week and a half) and I just noticed i'm growing A FUCKING UNIBROW I think I might have rubbed a little on the temple by accident but now i'm scared

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I just went to the mirror to see if the minoxidil was working and I did see some minor results (been on for like a week and a half) and I just noticed i'm growing A FUCKING UNIBROW I think I might have rubbed a little on the temple by accident but now i'm scared
pluck/wax/thread/shave(worst option) it off

• +1
  • +1
It grows hair on areas that aren't even natural like your neck or the forehead.

You must be smearing it somehow on your uni brow area. Maybe when your sleeping

• +1
Ok I just shaved it off but I feel like it's gonna grow back. BIG YIKES
if you pluck it it takes longer to grow back. however plucking is a tad more painful.

• +1
definitely pluck, shaving will cause it to grow back thicker

• +1

Don't worry, it's not a big deal to trim some hairs. You'll have to trim nose hairs at some point, it's just basic grooming

• +1
definitely pluck, shaving will cause it to grow back thicker
It doesn't get thicker it just appears that way because the end of the hair that got cut kind of repaired the cut end of the hair.

Similar to a tree getting a branch cut it gets thick at the tear but no difference.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and goldini