Minoxidil on eyebrows looksmin?

dancs

dancs

Pregnant 🤰
Unsure whether or not minox on eyebrows worth it, could this cause shedding on my original eyebrows or even cause scalp shedding when i stop cause I dont plan on staying on this shit forever and definetely not assed paying for scalp minox treatment as i havent had too much recession yet as I am 17 but my dad is bald so dont want to fux shit up over sum minor eyebrow gains.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761
No shedding and if so, it'll be temporary anyway. Minoxidil for eyebrows isn't that great tho

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and dancs
No shedding and if so, it'll be temporary anyway. Minoxidil for eyebrows isn't that great tho
Thanks, just don’t wanna fack up any growth, worth a try though I guess if I get terminal hair gains

It doesn’t work much. The only real hope is an eyebrow transplant

• +1
Reactions: dancs
What's the best solution? I've been using minoxidil for 6 months on my eyebrows and have decent results.

It doesn’t work much. The only real hope is an eyebrow
Damn so not even worth a try? I heard castor and peppermint gains but tbh only interested in permanent gains not a routine. You think anything worth softmaxxing that isn’t a dye

Damn so not even worth a try? I heard castor and peppermint gains but tbh only interested in permanent gains not a routine. You think anything worth softmaxxing that isn’t a dye
I would try it, it might work better for you. People react differently to minox.

btw what is soft maxxing?

Last edited:
  • +1
I would try it, it might work better for you. People react differently to minox.

btw what is soft maxxing?
soft maxing. is just maxing out a body part without surgery or some obscene cost.
yeah I might give. it a shot. thanks

I'd try it, you can also use castor oil and peppermint oil.

• +1
Unsure whether or not minox on eyebrows worth it, could this cause shedding on my original eyebrows or even cause scalp shedding when i stop cause I dont plan on staying on this shit forever and definetely not assed paying for scalp minox treatment as i havent had too much recession yet as I am 17 but my dad is bald so dont want to fux shit up over sum minor eyebrow gains.
Been on it for 6 months, aside from little skin issues in the first two weeks none of the mentioned side effect have happened to me

• +1
It doesn’t work much. The only real hope is an eyebrow transplant
What makes you think it doesn't work?

I did some research, and the results seem to be very positive.
Screenshot 2021 06 11 Sci Hub Efficacy and safety of bimatoprost 0 03 versus minoxidil 3 in

Efficacy and safety of bimatoprost 0.03% versus minoxidil 3% in enhancement of eyebrows: A randomized,double-blind, split-face comparative study

Attachments

• suwanchatchai2012.pdf
    155.8 KB · Views: 9
  • lee2013.pdf
    183.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
  • +1
What makes you think it doesn't work?

I did some research, and the results seem to be very positive.

It didn't work too well for him that's why he said that.

• +1
Been on it for 6 months, aside from little skin issues in the first two weeks none of the mentioned side effect have happened to me
What % and what brand. Any link for a cheap supply might aswell give it a shot