Minoxidil skin irritation

G

good guy

Iron
I used liquid minoxidil for few weeks on eyebrow and had nice progress but since last week I have an annoying skin irritation. (Redness/itchiness) Hope it goes away soon, just a little warning to you guys, if you see your skin getting irritated, start using less.
This is very :hnghn: I lost some progress because I had to stop, I bought the foam version and will see if its better.
Let me know yor thoughts :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG and PubertyMaxxer
I used liquid minoxidil for few weeks on eyebrow and had nice progress but since last week I have an annoying skin irritation. (Redness/itchiness) Hope it goes away soon, just a little warning to you guys, if you see your skin getting irritated, start using less.
This is very :hnghn: I lost some progress because I had to stop, I bought the foam version and will see if its better.
Let me know yor thoughts :feelsgood:
If topical solution causes skin irritation, use oral minoxidil which is way more effective by the way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15791, quakociaptockh and good guy
If topical solution causes skin irritation, use oral minoxidil which is way more effective by the way.
I don’t know why I would use oral when i only need brows, wouldn’t it make all hair grow? also is it dangerous ?

I don’t know why I would use oral when i only need brows, wouldn’t it make all hair grow? also is it dangerous ?
Yeah it is dangerous. It turns you into a fucking yeti mein neger.

• JFL
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG and Duke of cumskins
It's not minox that's causing irritation but alcohol. Use moisturizer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Elvisandreaa and aspieSavage
I got skin irritation as well after like 3 months use, hoping to keep some growth. Been using eczema creams to combat the irritation and using a lash serum to maintain growth

I got skin irritation as well after like 3 months use, hoping to keep some growth. Been using eczema creams to combat the irritation and using a lash serum to maintain growth
Did. you use liquid or foam minox. I heard foam avoids this because of less alcohol

Did. you use liquid or foam minox. I heard foam avoids this because of less alcohol
wait actually that's a good shout i might buy a bottle of foam to test it out. Thanks.

However, for hair im gonna stick with solution since it can get into the scalp easier than foam. I have pretty long hair so minox solution is a must

Switch to foam