Miss blackopstruecel's posts

badromance

badromance

Banned
The only benefit of having a oneitis is that i can relate jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ZyzzReincarnate and Swagwaffle
hes been posting in my group chat . sending u invite soon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
ay send me an invite mang
Slayers only sorry. JK group chat is full . I think i need more posts to invite more ppl.

• +1
I love that groupchat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
  • +1
I love that groupchat
it started out as a desperate call for help. Since i went through a big dry spell.. Then idk I just couldn't take it. I kept approaching chicks & now im back to slayer kingdom.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Even this chink bitch I have plans with on Thursday, the only girl to give me attention like this in my life, the hottest Chinese girl I've ever seen both in person and in movies/tv I don't consider to be a fucking "oneitis."

I'll never have a oneitis.

Too many nip waifus in Tokyo to choose from.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 11gaijin and Swagwaffle
Even this chink bitch I have plans with on Thursday, the only girl to give me attention like this in my life, the hottest Chinese girl I've ever seen both in person and in movies/tv I don't consider to be a fucking "oneitis."

I'll never have a oneitis.

Too many nip waifus in Tokyo to choose from.
Oneitis is for beta cucks,it's beyond pathetic getting obsessed about 1 girl, i know from experience

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Swagwaffle and Zesto
Oneitis is for beta cucks,it's beyond pathetic getting obsessed about 1 girl, i know from experience

The thing is when you swallow the yellow pill it is impossible to have a oneitis because Asian girls pretty much all look the same.

They just have different hair styles.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
The thing is when you swallow the yellow pill it is impossible to have a oneitis because Asian girls pretty much all look the same.

They just have different hair styles.
would you trade your body for those pretty boy asians dancing ? Watch it jfl the girl slays too

• +1
would you trade your body for those pretty boy asians dancing ? Watch it jfl the girl slays too

Downgrade.

With my J-PopMaxxing I will mog them into the ground by the time of my trip in January.

J-Pop -> K-Pop

Nip waifu -> Kimchifu

• +1
it started out as a desperate call for help. Since i went through a big dry spell.. Then idk I just couldn't take it. I kept approaching chicks & now im back to slayer kingdom.
I feel like all the people in the chat are autistics slayers

• +1
not if u keep slaying 1 chick for a long time. The feelings become greater. But fuck im Alpha ill never tell her my true feelings (y)

edit: but yes ur right a true alpha would not get attached. oneitis is for cucks esp if its a oneitis they never had any sexual relations with.

Last edited:
  • +1
I miss that hyena

• +1
  • +1
Gay mofo. Why so many gays here

• +1