Mission on this planet is to search for Chinese kemonowaifu who is right combination or modernity and tradition

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

I swipe right on 0,12% of females in Tinder
Not necessary China, but just it has hugest amounts of cute girls who are pleasing to my lolicon eyes and I also am white man, what girls with good taste may appreciate

And to be kemonowaifu, is to be right combination or modernity and tradition, taking only good things from both

Whats good and bad are known in tradition of China. Good thing is virtue of chastity, from old times, when are said whores in villages being fed to pigs, up to today, with news about whores, and in cities, not villages, making suicide after being slut-shamed, and backed by statistics, in which seen females in China having low numbers of sexual partners. Bad thing is materialism and colectivism, things not fitting for kemonowaifu. So to be kemonowaifu from China, is to rebel against traditional materialism and colectivism, what also can be done by embracing modern ideologies of "lying flat", "Buddahood lifestyle" and "naked marriage", and overall by being individualist weirdo, but with keeping chastity as virtue, for becoming honorable waifu to man of culture, not cuck

SerpentQueensThroneBehavior.png

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391 and Tabula Rasa
dnr, glad you didn’t get any interactions.