Mixed Latino in need of advice ( pics attached )

N

nightcrawler

Iron
My most recent pic is of me outside by the trees. I need advice on what hair cut/facial hair looks best on me. It takes a while to grow long cause it curls up like a mf. Any other actual advice for looksmaxing would be seriously appreciated! (Mixed Hispanic)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, ChristianChad, Deleted member 12002 and 1 other person
You look good bro. Keep the light stubble and train your neck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, ChristianChad, Deleted member 4106 and 1 other person
Chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, ChristianChad, nightcrawler and 1 other person
F3362783 4E4F 4BFD AA92 39A8D933E912
BE9E4E4B 68C7 4BF2 B6AD EBA7F1E03864

Appreciate the morph but bro I think it’s over masculinized to the point bitches would be uncomfortable around me 💀
yeah I just did it cause I was bored tbh lol

My most recent pic is of me outside by the trees. I need advice on what hair cut/facial hair looks best on me. It takes a while to grow long cause it curls up like a mf. Any other actual advice for looksmaxing would be seriously appreciated! (Mixed Hispanic)

Good looking dude.

Let me guess. Height pill destroyed you?

Let me guess. Height pill destroyed you?
I’m 5’8 and Hispanic, it’s expected to not be tall in society, so not really cause I still pull. Just not the girls I actually want

• +1
Reactions: Looksmax Refugee
Looking cool buddy.

change your incel way of dressing. face looks good but pheno drags you down a bit

change your incel way of dressing. face looks good but pheno drags you down a bit
Nah these are just random outfits I had on. My usual outfits are business casual cause I’m a finance major at a good school, it’s expected of you to wear a dress shirt abt every other day. Also Wym by pheno drags me down?

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
You half BBC?

You can pass as blasian in the third pic
I saw ur posts. If you worked out and got buff you would be significantly better looking because it would pair so well with ur pheno.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
@Jshd Que onda guey

Chadriguez

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot