Mixed whites are the supreme race

D

Deleted member 4106

Kraken
Whites are indisputably the race with the highest smv, but they have a big flaw, their aging. It's almost as if God nerfed whites to make the lives of ethnicities fairer (although it's no use aging slower if it's ugly).
Whites have less melanin, collagen and thinner skin than ethnicities.

Now imagine that you have a race or a mix that has European traits and manages to age well? And still have an exotic halo

Images 15
Images 14
Images 13

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Xangsane, john2 and 10 others
Mate most of us can't even get a non-landwhale gf. Let alone have choice of the girls race we mate with

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zoomertrader, AscendingHero, rand anon and 9 others
Whites are indisputably the race with the highest smv, but they have a big flaw, their aging. It's almost as if God nerfed whites to make the lives of ethnicities fairer (although it's no use aging slower if it's ugly).

Now imagine that you have a race or a mix that has European traits and manages to age well? And still have an exotic halo

View attachment 1613709View attachment 1613710View attachment 1613711
View attachment 1613714
word thanks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
Mate most of us can't even get a non-landwhale gf. Let alone have choice of the girls race we mate with
Isn't it easy to get a black/latina/asian girlfriend if you are white? :feelsmega:

Its just that everyone wants a "white" one... :feelsmega:

• +1
Reactions: zoomertrader
Isn't it easy to get a black/latina/asian girlfriend if you are white? :feelsmega:

Its just that everyone wants a "white" one... :feelsmega:
JBW doesnt work in europe bro. Maybe in SEA

• +1
Mixed whites isn't even a race. Mixed with what? Korean? Sub-Saharan African? Potato?

• +1
Reactions: zoomertrader, 5'8manlet, AscendingHero and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: zoomertrader and KeepGrinding
JBW doesnt work in europe bro. Maybe in SEA
It does man, it does...

I know, because i experience it myself in finland (y)

PS. And in SEA JBW is JBW x10 cause there are few other whites.

• +1
Reactions: zoomertrader and Deleted member 17829
Mixed whites isn't even a race. Mixed with what? Korean? Sub-Saharan African? Potato?
-Johnny deep has North American blood
-Jason momoa has samouan blood
-Marlon Teixeira and Caio Castro have Brazilian indigena blood (Adriana Lima also has it)

• JFL
Mixed with what? Korean? Sub-Saharan African? Potato?
Sub-Potatoen African Korean identifying as White Japanese American :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: zoomertrader and Bewusst
How much, like 2%?:unsure:

From ethnicelebs:

It does not appear that this Native American ancestry has been documented. All of Johnny’s grandparents and great-grandparents are listed as “White” on United States Censuses. No verified Native American ancestry has been produced for Johnny Depp.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Xangsane, zoomertrader and 3 others
I am a dickcel manlet. How can I breed?

-Marlon Teixeira and Caio Castro have Brazilian indigena blood (Adriana Lima also has it)
mamoa kinda looks samoan but Marlon Teixeira and Caio Castro look southern euro

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zoomertrader and Deleted member 14984
I am a dickcel manlet. How can I breed?
Well, dickcel does not matter.... but manlet, when 5'5 manlet, is a death sentence... my condolences 😢

• +1
Reactions: zoomertrader and Deleted member 14984
How much, like 2%?:unsure:

From ethnicelebs:

It does not appear that this Native American ancestry has been documented. All of Johnny’s grandparents and great-grandparents are listed as “White” on United States Censuses. No verified Native American ancestry has been produced for Johnny Depp.
His bone structure closely resembles Native Americans because of the huge cheekbones.

But maybe he hasn't, it'll go wrong

Even then my Cojones are to small. I dont habe the courage jfl
There was a topic here somewhere, Epply making big balls... :soy:

He will upgrade you with new Cojones in a second... just bring him money :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14984
His bone structure closely resembles Native Americans because of the huge cheekbones.

But maybe he hasn't, it'll go wrong
Ye probably a small amount

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
mamoa kinda looks samoan but Marlon Teixeira and Caio Castro look southern euro
Actually I was wrong, Caio is Portuguese

But marlon teixera has indigenous blood

Jason mamoa looks straight up polynesian , most mixed race people are also products of incel whites and produce alien phenotypes half the time

• +1

View attachment 1613709View attachment 1613710View attachment 1613711
Certain Persians and North Indians combine both features harmoniously

3060546671_df72c37b05_z.jpg

Hrithik Rohan in his late 20s. Keep in mind this dude smoked a lot in his youth. it resulted in him looking older now ( he in his mid 40s now almost ).

iu

Now this is him early 40s clean shaven

In terms of an actor who avoided drinking and smoking and staying outside too much, and exogenous steroids, the best example is Sidarth Malhotra.
Sidharth_Malhotra_PTI.jpg

Average White man with their high drinking habits would likely have this collagen density at 22-24 years old max.
He is 34 years age. He looks better here though after getting a more aesthetically pleasing skin tone from skin maxxing. Before was more pale

I do understand the average curry and middle eastern is far too dark, but similar to hispanics a decent minority like 20-25% has those European features mixed in with their indigenous features for a pleasing look. Latinas literally have the European features a portion of them due to Spanish colonization, persians and middle eastern due to being cucked by the greeks and other white invaders, and Indians from the ancient aryans who shared appearance to light skinned more European Lebanese type people that cucked the native darker Indians hard..

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Xangsane and Deleted member 4106
I'm mixed white, and look 100% white. But still I'm invisible to girls, and an utter subhuman so

THEY ARE ALL BRUTALLY MOGGED BY A TURK

images

Sean O pry is half native

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 4106

• JFL
Then why are pslers here spreading that narrative?
MUH NATIVE BONEMOGGER GENES,
MUH MUH SQUARE NATIVE ORBITALS
MUH NEVER AGING GENES
Because they're retards. Like how some people say Chico got his eye area because he's mixed when his DNA test looks like this
2764561 1645729590827

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
diluting IQ and stripping yourself from your white heritage is a positive right.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18325
Finally
As a loyal supporter of the CCP, I will do my part in having children with an Asian woman to breed out the inferior western genes and replace them with ones of the superior Han Race. The Asian Century is upon us!

I'm mixed white, and look 100% white. But still I'm invisible to girls, and an utter subhuman so
Only way is if your uber manlet, and even then you got ethnic women.