Mk677 and ephedrine cycle?

Hebbley

Hebbley

Iron
Currently on ephedrine and caffeine stack to leanmaxx, but am now highly considering running MK677 on top of it to increase fat loss, increase muscle growth, increase growth and bonemaxx. The ephredine will also curb the hunger given by MK677 so i feel like it would be perfect. I’m 17 but look very young so I feel like i still do have room to grow. Thoughts?

Currently on ephedrine and caffeine stack to leanmaxx, but am now highly considering running MK677 on top of it to increase fat loss, increase muscle growth, increase growth and bonemaxx. The ephredine will also curb the hunger given by MK677 so i feel like it would be perfect. I’m 17 but look very young so I feel like i still do have room to grow. Thoughts?
It might help with fat loss as GH induces lipolysis but the caloric deficit will hinder your muscle growth and bone growth so keep that in mind. Get a xray done and see if your growth plates have close and test your estradiol levels. Whats your bf%

It might help with fat loss as GH induces lipolysis but the caloric deficit will hinder your muscle growth and bone growth so keep that in mind. Get a xray done and see if your growth plates have close and test your estradiol levels. Whats your bf%
Not sure, starting to get visible abs, probably under 15 but definitely around that 15 range

Does the GH from mk677 help facial growth? i’ve seen some people say it doesn’t. Yeah i will orolly get an x ray soon anyways my left hand feels broken which is a perfect excuse to get x rayed.

Getting facial growth from GH isn't ideal for facial aesthetics. Look at acromegaly patients or open bodybuilders. But yes it is the same GH as the one you would inject. Maybe even better because of different stereo-isomers you get via natural pituitary release compared to one isomer that injectable GH consists of. That doesn't really matter just a fun fact btw.
If you want to fuck around just take it and let it be a suprise.
If you want to take it seriusly go to your doctor and say you fell of your bike and hurt your knee, ask for a x-ray. If you are just getting 1 scan do your knee or spine. Test your estradiol levels and if high look into aromasin but be careful and don't crush them as it will impair your igf1 secretion. Keep it around 10, even at that level you are at risk of developing atherosclerosis so do a little research before anything. Then take hgh or if you cant afford it take mk677or the peptides that everybody promotes. While you prepare all of this get to 12 or 13% and start eating at maintenance or more. Also research the risks associated with low estrogen (if all your relatives die in their 40s from a heart attack it can be a signal for you to not fuck around) and decide do you want to take the risk, that depends on you

1-12 Mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.