MMA Maxxing >>>> Gymcelling

Deleted member 16384

Deleted member 16384

Sphinx
If you want to get a girl who has a bf

You should beat her bf up, infront of her and her friends

If you are really good, participate in fighting tournaments, u will easily get laid and no dude would try to get the girl u r flirting with

Fighting skills trigger primal response from females

Plus you will get a athletic body which is 10 times more attractive than a gymcel physique

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, MaxillaMaxing, Deleted member 14561 and 6 others
BRAINDAMAGE NIGGA

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chaddyboi66, rydofx and AllesScheiße
lol in her mind you’ll dom mog him but doesn’t mean shit if she’s hqnp or you don’t look good enough

lol in her mind you’ll dom mog him but doesn’t mean shit if she’s hqnp or you don’t look good enough
The more HQNP she is, the more she will crave dom sex in bed. Forbidden fruit theory in action

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561
Just use knife

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 16384
Do both

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and chaddyboi66

If you are really good, participate in fighting tournaments, u will easily get laid and no dude would try to get the girl u r flirting with

Plus you will get a athletic body which is 10 times more attractive than a gymcel physique

the boxer / fighter / convict body is probably more appealing, it's more masculine... vs. body building can start to look very "pretty boy".

most of these women like these rail thin twinks?

gunmax mogs , kyle rittenhouse killed a foid's bf and she is spreading her legs for him

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 14905 and 7 others
BRAINDAMAGE NIGGA
That's why you don't use your face to block punches/kicks, you do get hit but it isn't serious.

Only Boxing is retarted though cause boxing gloves add to the weight behind the force. MMA brain injury is rare compared to boxing. As someone else has said , train with someone who is of same weight class and similar skills level

Typical low iq shitskin cope. Only thing you would achieve is a lengthy prison sentence

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 1627, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
good advice but don't do street fights like an idiot, just post pictures and videos of you training/fighting on your social media and talk about it occasionally with your friends/colleagues

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Kmscurry, Yuya Moggershima and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedCel5, Baldingman1998, Kmscurry and 1 other person
Typical low iq shitskin cope. Only thing you would achieve is a lengthy prison sentence
U = rape victim anywhere
Me= even if I end up in prison, I will be dom

U = rape victim anywhere
Me= even if I end up in prison, I will be dom
Nah at 191cm, 87kg, 10%BF I'm not exactly that kinda guy

But that's completely beyond the point. Starting fights and being an aggresive savage in general is retarded and will only get your ass in trouble and no one should follow this advice of yours. You can practice your celibacy skills in prison if you are lucky or get your brain blown out on the pavement if you mess with the wrong guy.

High quality girls avoid guys like these like plague, only tattooed up low class roasties have attraction towards them

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
You should be doing both tbh.

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Female nature is brutal ngl, females secretly love violence. Jfl the pussy doesn't even get wet if u r a nice harmless guy.
This true. Beat the toughest kid up at a college party I went to and a girl that was interested in my friend said that I was sleeping with her that night. Unfortunately she wouldn't let me smash as she really liked my friend at the time but I fingered and got my dick played with on some dusty couch. Next day she hooked up with my boy but stared at me the entire car ride back to me and my boys home town(about 2 hour ride). Later on I found out that she was asking about me and never fucked my friend just kissed him lol never saw her again but it was quite the experience

But muh prettyboy eboy tik tok faggotry bro :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16384

This works ONLY if you're attractive. If you're too ugly they will follow their bf and fuck him in hospital and call police on you

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Literally just had my first fight yesterday. Lost because I gassed out brutally tho 😢

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16384
This works ONLY if you're attractive. If you're too ugly they will follow their bf and fuck him in hospital and call police on you
If u r scared of the police then you should not fight, period

Literally just had my first fight yesterday. Lost because I gassed out brutally tho 😢
Get a couple of friends and beat him up when he is not aware ( 4 weeks later for eg )

But after 4 weeks, your brain will delude you into thinking it's not neccessary but it's absolutely neccessary, u must leave his face bruised up

For long term, join some MMA club

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
A combination of learning fighting techniques and increasing your strength/ speed is very improtant. The odds however of actually ending up in a fight are extremely low and even lower that it impresses a woman. I would only do this as a hobby and for the potential to protect yourself or someone else and not to have some odd scenario where you have a potential opportunity to win over a woman.

Get a couple of friends and beat him up when he is not aware ( 4 weeks later for eg )

But after 4 weeks, your brain will delude you into thinking it's not neccessary but it's absolutely neccessary, u must leave his face bruised up

Holy fuck, this nigga too based. What country you from?

It was a competition not a street fight. I've been going to an mma gym since march