modern warfare is dogshit

Petsmart

Petsmart

Petsmart
jfl at me thinking cod would be fun this year, fucking wasted $60 to play camping simulator 2019. Dead serious some of these guys must actually have a tent set up and roasting hotdogs while playing this game.

• JFL
Reactions: SikKunt, Velvet and Deleted member 3299
Water is wet.

Or is it?

• +1
Reactions: xit, turkproducer, Deleted member 2810 and 1 other person
Bf1 and bf4 were good.

I enjoyed infinite warfare.

you’re an NPC for feeding into the cod scam after BO2 tbh.

This series died a long time ago; but let’s hold a minutes silence for these absolute legend games

E74B70B6 F7BE 4BCD 970C DD10E70D1348
8FF164AC 95E5 4C86 8833 21633D44C06E
70D3F6D3 F2A2 4109 A8AB E75AF7096699

• +1
Reactions: 6’1Chink, Alt Number 3, Bennett and 6 others
cod aw was the best cod.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Justttt, crosshold, Mateusz74 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
jfl at me thinking cod would be fun this year, fucking wasted $60 to play camping simulator 2019. Dead serious some of these guys must actually have a tent set up and roasting hotdogs while playing this game.
All campers deserve death

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
black ops 2 was the last decent call of duty if you want to play good multiplayer shooter just play rainbow six siege.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
what's the campaign like?

the OG mw trilogy's story was badass

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
Already bought it and only played 1 match so far. Last cod i played was BO1

black ops 2 was the last decent call of duty if you want to play good multiplayer shooter just play rainbow six siege.
I already grinded the shit out of siege, waiting for an interesting season for that game.

it has crossplay tho

I just wait for price drops. Fuck buying new games that are expensive.

• +1
I actually liked Ghosts, Bo4 and WW2 cause i could shit on kids hard in those games,

proof

modern warfare is just hot garbage.

They are okay but imo just leeching off past titles, BO2 was the last good cod bro. ghosts was okay, infinite or advanced warfare was okay but COD became way too futuristic and basically too attractive for kids at that point, after that they realised they fucked up by making it too futuristic and releasing titles too quickly

• +1
I actually liked Ghosts, Bo4 and WW2 cause i could shit on kids hard in those games,

proof

modern warfare is just hot garbage.

Sniping is fun as hell. Only reason I even played the COD games.

• +1
I already grinded the shit out of siege, waiting for an interesting season for that game.
I have heard the campaign is good this time.

modern welfare is nice

The campaigns pretty good imo, hopefully they nerf claymores and camping should be less of a problem

• +1
MW1, MW2, MW3, BF3, BF4 and HALO 3 (especially custom game modes). Everyone just shit talking each other, funny as fuck. I miss those days.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, Deleted member 3195, turkproducer and 1 other person
MW1, MW2, MW3, BF3, BF4 and HALO 3 (especially custom game modes). Everyone just shit talking each other, funny as fuck. I miss those days.
Especially the Xbox lobbies/party chats. Why did everyone stop speaking in game?? MW2 chats were so fucking funny kids getting roasted left right and centre

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless and Petsmart
I loved the halo games, I hope 343 does well with Halo Infinite because it looks to be going to the classic roots.

• +1
you’re an NPC for feeding into the cod scam after BO2 tbh.

This series died a long time ago; but let’s hold a minutes silence for these absolute legend games

View attachment 151135View attachment 151136View attachment 151137
Weren't these camping simulators as well? They fucking were, don't give me bs on that. Especially MW2 with the noobtubes and shit. You could get a nuke from just tubing in the air when the game starts. You wanted a "throwback" and you got it. Eat it.

• JFL
Weren't these camping simulators as well? They fucking were, don't give me bs on that. Especially MW2 with the noobtubes and shit. You could get a nuke from just tubing in the air when the game starts. You wanted a "throwback" and you got it. Eat it.
Idk about you but I never camped and my KD was 2+, also never noob tubed

Especially the Xbox lobbies/party chats. Why did everyone stop speaking in game?? MW2 chats were so fucking funny kids getting roasted left right and centre

Mate, I remember I would get bullied every time in SnD. As soon as I started speaking "FUCKING SQUEAKER!!!" "GO TO BED KID!" :lul: :lul:

I would go into quickscoping match and hard scope and noob tube:lul::lul:

I learned how to talk so much shit from MW2 and Halo 3 custom

Imagine a 11 year old threatening to kill you and your mother :lul: :lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Petsmart
Mate, I remember I would get bullied every time in SnD. As soon as I started speaking "FUCKING SQUEAKER!!!" "GO TO BED KID!" :lul: :lul:

I would go into quickscoping match and hard scope and noob tube:lul::lul:

I learned how to talk so much shit from MW2 and Halo 3 custom
I miss when gaming was fun. 2007-2015 so many good titles were released

THE BEST ELDER SCROLL GAMES (oblivion and skyrim)
far crys
witcher 3
borderlands 2
deus ex
fuarkkkkkk and all the good cods :/

• So Sad
Fr bro the m4 and 725 are nuts and the maps have way too many hiding spots

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Petsmart
Fr bro the m4 and 725 are nuts and the maps have way too many hiding spots
jfl people say “just flank” but your guy stomps like he’s wearing clown shoes, and then you get one shotted by the m4/725 overkill user camping with turtle beaches and supercrunch sound.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Avoidant
I miss when gaming was fun. 2007-2015 so many good titles were released

THE BEST ELDER SCROLL GAMES (oblivion and skyrim)
far crys
witcher 3
borderlands 2
deus ex
fuarkkkkkk and all the good cods :/

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: Classic MW2

FUARRKK I forgot Borderlands 2! shit was so good!

• So Sad
Reactions: Petsmart and turkproducer
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SHARK and Effortless
The last good COD game was MW2

suck my cock fags

the last good years of COD died with MW2 and Black Ops. MW3 is when the cancer started and it's only gotten worse since then

Modern warfare is basically just find a building, put down some claymores/IEDs/whatever, and alternate between looking out two windows until you see someone.

• +1
The maps are garbage

• +1
Petsmart

• +1
jfl people say “just flank” but your guy stomps like he’s wearing clown shoes, and then you get one shotted by the m4/725 overkill user camping with turtle beaches and supercrunch sound.
"Just move tactically br0"

"Just move tactically br0"
they call it “controlling a power position”

jfl proning at the top of stairs with claymores + shotgun/m4 is so hard

YES BRO

I miss zombies as well

• Love it
Tbh. The beta was very different from the game and the people didn’t camp as much. There are so many hiding spots in one area its just insane

• +1
six has been hot garbage since alibi & maestro were released.

jokes on you for paying money for this washed fucking series that died 5 years ago