Modified Lefort 3 Providers...

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
Does anyone know any surgeons who perform modified lefort 3, modified oblique lefort 3, or simultaneous lefort 3 + 1? I know of a few doctors but all have gone mainstream in PSL so charge $$$ now. Dr. Sinn used to only charge $14k for mlf3, but now charges $40k because of you bdd normies+ spamming his inbox. Only doctors I have found so far is 1 guy in SEA and 1 in South America, both of which only have results on patients of their country and pheno so not sure if it's a good idea:

Lf3
Lf31
Lefort32
Gr9
2680101 101260000 552444658992299 8158161651228815617 n

Please let me know of any surgeons who perform this, preferably through PM so they don't jack their prices up. I will literally get this done in 6 months after decompensation if I find the right guy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand, ChristianChad, subhuman incel and 3 others
Does anyone know any surgeons who perform modified lefort 3, modified oblique lefort 3, or simultaneous lefort 3 + 1? I know of a few doctors but all have gone mainstream in PSL so charge $$$ now. Dr. Sinn used to only charge $14k for mlf3, but now charges $40k because of you bdd normies+ spamming his inbox. Only doctors I have found so far is 1 guy in SEA and 1 in South America, both of which only have results on patients of their country and pheno so not sure if it's a good idea:

View attachment 1480835View attachment 1480836View attachment 1480837View attachment 1480839View attachment 1480841

Please let me know of any surgeons who perform this, preferably through PM so they don't jack their prices up. I will literally get this done in 6 months after decompensation if I find the right guy.

I give Lf3 for free at home my brother, come i even pay for travel, i guarantee youll be very hapy with rezult (y)
im performing surgery btw​

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeyn, subhuman incel, Deleted member 16204 and 2 others

View attachment 1480835View attachment 1480836View attachment 1480837View attachment 1480839View attachment 1480841

Your best bet would be lefort 1 + augmentation with implants . Modified lefort 3 probably not gonna happen.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and subhuman incel
Your best bet would be lefort 1 + augmentation with implants . Modified lefort 3 probably not gonna happen.
Why not? Plenty of people have gotten it.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and subhuman incel
you don't need it
run RTT with your 6'7 height and you'll be slaying mad crazy

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
is that @AtlasTH
2681740_gr9.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, AtlasTH, ChristianChad and 4 others
Why not? Plenty of people have gotten it.
Very hard to find a surgeon to do this operation. If you haven't seen consistent results it's very risky and not reversable.

• +1
damn his philtrum got bigger and low lip smaller.

why not lf1

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

Can you write me a pm with the surgeons name of the first pic? Thx

• +1
Dr.Sunil Richardson in India does it.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Acromegaly_Chad
Dr. Zarrinbal does it. It will probably cost around 20k euro.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Darkstrand, subhuman incel and Deleted member 7725
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
If you find anything lmk