MODS, DO YOUR FUCKING JOB AND BAN ALL THESE PEDOPHILE IDIOTS OFF THE FORUM

slime

slime

Just another man.
EVEN AS A JOKE THESE IDIOTS ARE DISGUSTING. I WILL STOP FUCKING ASSOCIATING WITH THIS SITE IF THESE POSTS AREN'T REMOVED.

@BigBiceps @jefferson @Sergeant @Master

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, NormieKilla and 11 others
I WILL STOP FUCKING ASSOCIATING WITH THIS SITE IF THESE POSTS AREN'T REMOVED.
If this shit is not banned, Im out as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4946, Chadeep and 1 other person
ok leave then

you makes posts like this everyday like a SJW

the door is that way
Okay I will you stupid motherfucker. Goodbye you idiot bitch.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, karbo, Vidyacoper and 17 others
@DarknLost got banned

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Nosecel and 1 other person
Which members are paedophiles?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and JizzFarmer
Make me mod and everything will be great

• +1
Reactions: Mousei and Deleted member 6401
JFL @ u cuk who is the pedo?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Exactly he is a fucking disgusting individual and the mods just let shit like this happen. They need to have their heads filled with common sense cause most of them lack it.
Keep barking for Greta Thungberg she is so sexy mmmm🥰🥰😘😘😍😍😍🥰 so sexy mmmm im gonna coom

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mousei, Deleted member 6401, Lorsss and 13 others
I am waiting for you to do your job @Master

• +1
We do not condone such appalling behaviour. @Adam666 was strung up high, @DarknLost was swiftly executed, the others will be dealt with all in due time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Kingkellz, Chadeep and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4570, Chadeep and 1 other person
bro she's the same age as me you autistic cuck just rope son
yeah but not everyone here is 17, theres oldcels here too. gotta take that into consideration

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 4671
bro she's the same age as me you autistic cuck just rope son
BITCH I DON'T CARE IF SHE IS THE SAME AGE AS YOU? YOU OBVIOUSLY NEED YOUR ASS BEATEN BY YOUR PARENTS YOU HAVE NO SENSE AND YOU CONTINUE TO GET DUMBER EVERY DAY YOU FUCKING RETARD. YOU ARE RUINING THE REPUTATION OF THIS FUCKING SITE MAKE POSTS ABOUT RAPE AND MINORS YOU IDIOT FUCKER.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mousei, Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper and 8 others
yeah but not everyone here is 17, theres oldcels here too. gotta take that into consideration
it's a fucking joke everyone here is autistic freaking out over some autist saying greta thungkberg makes me wanna coom next year she is 18 so it will be basically be legal, not like that faggot darknlost
BITCH I DON'T CARE IF SHE IS THE SAME AGE AS YOU? YOU OBVIOUSLY NEED YOUR ASS BEATEN BY YOUR PARENTS YOU HAVE NO SENSE AND YOU CONTINUE TO GET DUMBER EVERY DAY YOU FUCKING RETARD. YOU ARE RUINING THE REPUTATION OF THIS FUCKING SITE MAKE POSTS ABOUT RAPE AND MINORS YOU IDIOT FUCKER.
Images

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SHARK, Zeta ascended and 5 others
it's a fucking joke everyone here is autistic freaking out over some autist saying greta thungkberg makes me wanna coom next year she is 18 so it will be basically be legal, not like that faggot darknlost

View attachment 324865
If you were my son I would disown you and make sure you remain homeless for the rest of your pathetic life. You are disgusting to me, truly you are. I hope more intelligent mods come on here and PUNISH YOU for your terrible behavior. Posters like you aren't good for this site. You have no sense.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mousei, Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper and 8 others
Stop virtue signalling. 13-year-old girls have been dressing like prostitutes since the early 2000's. If they and their parents don't mind horny men wanting to rip their assholes open, why should it matter? It's not hurting anyone of value.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, honky, Deleted member 5293 and 6 others
MODS DO YOU NOT SEE THIS FUCKING POSTER? WHY IS HE ALLOWED TO ASSOCIATE ON THIS SITE? HE SAYS THESE DISGUSTING THINGS FOR ANYONE TO SEE. SERIOUSLY DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS @Sergeant @jefferson @BigBiceps @Lorsss

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5293, DoctorPMA and 1 other person
If you were my son I would disown you and make sure you remain homeless for the rest of your pathetic life. You are disgusting to me, truly you are. I hope more intelligent mods come on here and PUNISH YOU for your terrible behavior. Posters like you aren't good for this site. You have no sense.
Im 18 and legal age here in the UK is 16, you have no clue what you are talking about

Forum boss?

More like Forum Dosser

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Blackout.xl
Toilets aren't humans.

Stop acting like a cuck Slimey.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 2227 and 4 others
Im 18 and legal age here in the UK is 16, you have no clue what you are talking about

Forum boss?

More like Forum Dosser
YOU ARE SO IGNORANT MAN YOU FUCKING CHILD. SOMEONE NEEDS TO MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND YOUR ACTIONS AND HOW THEY FUCKING AFFECT OTHER PEOPLE. WHY DO YOU FUCKING NOT UNDERSTAND THIS. I COME ON HERE TO SPREAD INFORMATION AND GAIN ASSOCIATES NOT ASSOCIATE WITH PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT DISGUSTING THINGS AND POSTING DISGUSTING THINGS REVOLVING AROUND MINORS. THE CRAZY PART ABOUT ALL THIS IS BECAUSE I AM OBVIOUSLY THE ONE BEING MADE TO SEEM LIKE THE CRAZY ONE. I AM CRAZY BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS NONSENSE? FUCK YOU AND FUCK @Master FOR BEING A DEGENERATE PEDO SUPPORTER.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper, Deleted member 4946 and 3 others
This thread is a shitshow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Elias and Deleted member 4671
Bark

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mousei, Deleted member 6401, Zeta ascended and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, stuckneworleans and Blackout.xl
There aren’t even many pedophiles on this site if any at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, NormieKilla, Master and 2 others
YOU ARE SO IGNORANT MAN YOU FUCKING CHILD. SOMEONE NEEDS TO MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND YOUR ACTIONS AND HOW THEY FUCKING AFFECT OTHER PEOPLE. WHY DO YOU FUCKING NOT UNDERSTAND THIS. I COME ON HERE TO SPREAD INFORMATION AND GAIN ASSOCIATES NOT ASSOCIATE WITH PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT DISGUSTING THINGS AND POSTING DISGUSTING THINGS REVOLVING AROUND MINORS. THE CRAZY PART ABOUT ALL THIS IS BECAUSE I AM OBVIOUSLY THE ONE BEING MADE TO SEEM LIKE THE CRAZY ONE. I AM CRAZY BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS NONSENSE? FUCK YOU AND FUCK @Master FOR BEING A DEGENERATE PEDO SUPPORTER.
The thread was in offtopic

Stick to looksmaxing section if you are easily offended

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4946 and Deleted member 4671

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Zeta ascended, NormieKilla and 3 others
Okay, and faggot?

Fucking a 17 year old isn’t evil
i never said it was. 16 is actually the age of consent in most states here in the US. But some oldcels might get offended. Plus that girl he posted looks 13.

• +1
Incel trait

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5293
i never said it was. 16 is actually the age of consent in most states here in the US. But some oldcels might get offended. Plus that girl he posted looks 13.
She’s 17 just a damn vegan so she has no hormones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4671
ok leave then

you makes posts like this everyday like a SJW

the door is that way
You have ruined my night you stupid fuck. I am going to sleep if things aren't changed tomorrow I will be upset and I will have to take things into my own hands.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Kingkellz and Elias
You have ruined my night you stupid fuck. I am going to sleep if things aren't changed tomorrow I will be upset and I will have to take things into my own hands.

Attachments

• 1585368772481.png
    1585368772481.png
    22.2 KB · Views: 3
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 2012 and 3 others
Simps and cucks are sick and vile. I would let a dozen convicted child rapists out of prison if it meant one Onlyfans or Chaturbate simp would be summarily executed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SHARK, 25thpercentile human and 3 others
Take the matters into your own hands already Slime

You are the forum boss

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Kingkellz, EthnicelAscension and 3 others
k see you tomorrow
You messed with the wrong society. The Pietro-do is on your case now.

@Pietrosiek @Blackout.xl @stuckneworleans @EthnicelAscension @curryslayerordeath @Goblin @ImprovLoser

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pietrosiek, Deleted member 2597 and 4 others

• +1
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
You will regret your actions.
Dude, I have been cool with you but you have been acting like a drama queen for some time now.

Keep your drama off this forum because drama is for foids.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4946, NormieKilla and 3 others
20200128_183941.gif

PIETRO-DO MEMBERS JUMPING INTO ACTION BE LIKE
You messed with the wrong society. The Pietro-do is on your case now.

@Pietrosiek @Blackout.xl @stuckneworleans @EthnicelAscension @curryslayerordeath @Goblin @ImprovLoser

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pietrosiek, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
Dude, I have been cool with you but you have been acting like a drama queen for some time now.

Keep your drama off this forum because drama is for foids.
It isn't drama, it is common sense. Why do they allow those types of posts? Are they pedophiles? What do those posts add to the site? They do nothing but make this site attract scum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4946, DoctorPMA and 3 others
cringe

• +1
It isn't drama, it is common sense. Why do they allow those types of posts? Are they pedophiles? What do those posts add to the site? They do nothing but make this site attract scum.
Haven’t seen any pedophiles on this site so you’re starting trouble over a fake problem.

• +1
too many bluepilled faggots. prime age is 14-18 fk off stop coping

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4946, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
Haven’t seen any pedophiles on this site so you’re starting trouble over a fake problem.
He's like one of those annoying hambeast who keep screaming about the patriachry, there is legit no pedos in here wtf is this faggot talking about, just one greta thunbergy shit post jfl @ this cuk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4645
Or I at least don’t recall seeing many on this site anyway if any at all.
He's like one of those annoying hambeast who keep screaming about the patriachry, there is legit no pedos in here wtf is this faggot talking about, just one greta thunbergy shit post jfl @ this cuk
He’s acting like a feminist that just goes around making up problems.

Last edited:
  • +1