@Mods i want my thread back

OogaBooba

OogaBooba

La la, la la la la la na na na na na
There wasn't any threat to Dillon in that thread. I want it back it was truth I already guessed it what was his next move.

I WANT MY THREAD BACK

@Alexanderr @Master @TRUE_CEL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, actual9cmjawslayer and Deleted member 30432
IMG 4642
Honestly I hope this site gets fucked We are trying to save it but the fucking mods are trying to fuck us in the ass instead and suck dillons cock.Fucking cucks hopefully this clown page gets nuked. Private the server and let us make fun off him.

• +1
Reactions: OogaBooba
View attachment 2367940 Honestly I hope this site gets fucked We are trying to save it but the fucking mods are trying to fuck us in the ass instead and suck dillons cock.Fucking cucks hopefully this clown page gets nuked. Private the server and let us make fun off him.
why yall wanna kill the guy

No free speech for you

I dont?? Hes just a clown but he doesnt deserve death i just want to make fun of him
jokes aside you do know that the fbi monitors this site right? some users got put on a watchlist for helping other users rope

• Woah
Reactions: Arcturus
jokes aside you do know that the fbi monitors this site right? some users got put on a watchlist for helping other users rope
I know but how is that relevant for me? I never said he deserves death or similar things.

Who is this Dillon fag

deadass? how do u know?

• Woah
Reactions: BeanletMogger and Arcturus
some users posted the letters they got from the fbi in offtopic like 2 years ago
the FBI has to send you a letter when youre on their watchlist? doesnt seem like they'd tell you that you're on a list

the FBI has to send you a letter when youre on their watchlist? doesnt seem like they'd tell you that you're on a list
idk but they got a letter jfl theres also plenty of news articles and documentaries on .org calling us “a jungle of depraved dopamine addicts”

• JFL
idk but they got a letter jfl theres also plenty of news articles and documentaries on .org calling us “a jungle of depraved dopamine addicts”
ok theres a difference between some they/them on vice news making a documentary about us and the actual fucking federal police putting people on a domestic terrorism watchlist you know

ok theres a difference between some they/them on vice news making a documentary about us and the actual fucking federal police putting people on a domestic terrorism watchlist you know
not an actual watchlist but they got a letter. the thing is they still monitor the site

• +1