reach out touch faith faggots

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
meds are ethnics budy boyos

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, Looks234 and Squirtle
if you're posting on here and don't already have your hqnp white foid, then you dont have the genetics to make ubermensch aryan sons :lul:

jfl @ some delusional white normie with midwit iq and no special athletic genetics thinking theyll have aryan supersoldier kids
Jfl at your autistic curry munching headass to not see through that obvious irony. And also your retardation for not believing in genetic potential.

Dont talk to me in the third person, because you will never slay 1/3 of what a white normie has slayed in your entire life. JFL at calling yourself a curry slayer. The only slay your gonna get is rimming Kamila harris asshole

• +1
If you go down the Off-Topic page, basically 1/5 of posts and 1/3 of new comments are posts about race and smv, bbc cuckold, white genocide, just be white theorem, stupid fucking shit that clogs up discussion about more interesting things.

“Bro Mulattos mog all races:ogre:

“JBW ethnic women love white men”

“White women cheat on their husbands with BBC all the time:feelshah:
“Nigger cope:soy:

“The real enemy to white men is the jew”
agreed , i feel bored

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8904
Idk man. Average white guys barely get matches when I do tinder experiments on them in Europe and the US
Irl its different story. Not to mention how many stacies are on daying apps that too ethnic. Indian girls marry outside race much less but dating and hooking up with white guys is more than Indian men do with white women.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 9670, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
Pancakes

pancakes

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and StrangerDanger
THE RAINBOW BELONGS TO GOD FAGGOTS

• +1
Irl its different story. Not to mention how many stacies are on daying apps that too ethnic. Indian girls marry outside race much less but dating and hooking up with white guys is more than Indian men do with white women.
yea lol
i love it when people bring up the marriage stats
sure they dont marry white guys
but they do hookup and date them to try and get their commitment during their prime

once they start reaching 30 they start looking for arrange marriage with a stemcelled betabux curry

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj, Biiyo03, Looks234 and 1 other person
Jfl at your autistic curry munching headass to not see through that obvious irony. And also your retardation for not believing in genetic potential.

Dont talk to me in the third person, because you will never slay 1/3 of what a white normie has slayed in your entire life. JFL at calling yourself a curry slayer. The only slay your gonna get is rimming Kamila harris asshole
>genetic potential
what genetic potential do u have?? subhuman face, subhuman iq, [prob] subhuman athletic genes, etc - just by pure probability, ur white kids will end up just where u are rn :lul::lul:

brutal reminder that u dont have aryan ubermensch genetics, u exist just to serve the white moggers who do

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Squirtle
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Squirtle and StrangerDanger
Keep coping with with race while girls of all races message me first or hit on me in clubs bcz I’m low tier normie in Canada 🇨🇦
you're actually chad, if you were ltn you'd get more girls and wouldn't have time to browse the forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 14867, Chadeep and 5 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, gamma and Squirtle
Indo Nordics unironically look whiter than gracile meds Cage. :ROFLMAO: @reptiles @StrangerDanger
Tumblr lghdszubSG1qg6p64o1 500

average sydney resident looks curry

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Squirtle
>genetic potential
what genetic potential do u have?? subhuman face, subhuman iq, [prob] subhuman athletic genes, etc - just by pure probability, ur white kids will end up just where u are rn :lul::lul:

brutal reminder that u dont have aryan ubermensch genetics, u exist just to serve the white moggers who do
Keep barking you utter subhuman :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: you have 0 smv the only slays your gonna get is the diabetic girl witn green hair and blue waffle. The only genetic potential you have is to pump out more shit skins. I would rope tbh if I was you. You are irrelevant in the world. Keep barking for white moggers which I have the genetics of. Your children will probably die of starvation in the dell call center in india

• +1
whoever convinced people that meds are white is the bigest troll of all time
I dont think they are white but they are whiter and than any curry and to normies will be white passing mostly

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Squirtle
Keep barking for white moggers which I have the genetics of.

uglymug

clearly not

just cuz ur white doesnt mean u dont get brutally mogged in every way by 90% of other whites :lul::lul:

• +1
no 2 doesn't look white just has blue eyes
Yea. Indo Nordics usually don't look white they look mixed but doesn't matter. They have a good pheno imo.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and StrangerDanger
Yea. Indo Nordics usually don't look white they look mixed but doesn't matter. They have a good pheno imo.
yeah they look good

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Squirtle

uglymug

clearly not

just cuz ur white doesnt mean u dont get brutally mogged in every way by 90% of other whites :lul::lul:
Your INDIAN you have no arguement you literally get mogged by every race that isnt indian in every

way.

you:
C643BEE8 DB4D 4531 A637 78389F0CB614

JFL at using my own race against me when the best looking people of your race have to rely on caucasian features for aesthetics.

Keep barking for white chads that wouldnt give a shit of you were dying on the sidewalk becuase of poisened curry.

Cry about it when I eat a bigmac with cow meat hahaha

• +1
Your INDIAN you have no arguement you literally get mogged by every race that isnt indian in every

way.

you:View attachment 1351512

JFL at using my own race against me when the best looking people of your race have to rely on caucasian features for aesthetics.

Keep barking for white chads that wouldnt give a shit of you were dying on the sidewalk becuase of poisened curry.

Cry about it when I eat a bigmac with cow meat hahaha
you just keep saying water is wet shit lmfao, when did i bark for white chads? i said they mog you and your genetic lineage to oblivion.

might wanna take that ego down a bit buddy, dont want to have a heart attack when ur kids propagate ur subhuman incel genes and get mogged by the aryan ubermenschs u thought u were

• +1
yeah the southern euros look whiter
COPE
tenor.gif

████··████··████··████··██
█··█··█··█··█··█··█·····██
█·····█··█··████··███···██
█··█··█··█··█·····█·······
████··████··█·····████··██

anglos arent white either

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding and Squirtle
COPE
tenor.gif

████··████··████··████··██
█··█··█··█··█··█··█·····██
█·····█··█··████··███···██
█··█··█··█··█·····█·······
████··████··█·····████··██

anglos arent white either
View attachment 1351525
anglos are the whitest race

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, StrangerDanger and Squirtle
you just keep saying water is wet shit lmfao, when did i bark for white chads? i said they mog you and your genetic lineage to oblivion.

might wanna take that ego down a bit buddy, dont want to have a heart attack when ur kids propagate ur subhuman incel genes and get mogged by the aryan ubermenschs u thought u were
All whites came from greatness. All I have to do is get a foid with good bones and have children eaely and then my bloodline will mog your entire race back to mumbai.

Why people keep posting the same 2 cherrypicked pics of sicilians :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, johncruz12345 and Squirtle
All whites came from greatness. All I have to do is get a foid with good bones and have children eaely and then my bloodline will mog your entire race back to mumbai.
ok cool u mog my race. they still get brutally mogged by 90% of the ppl they live around & will be incapable of succeeding in any (per ur subhuman genetics), causing them to end up as depressed failures lol.

like wtf is ur point, u beat the lowest denominator yet still end up failing, is that what ur proud of? still managing to lose despite being white :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, volcelfatcel, sytyl and 1 other person
Why people keep posting the same 2 cherrypicked pics of sicilians :lul:
Just joking around bruh. I know most Italians are whites

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Half the forum lives in the slums of Mumbai, what do u expect them to talk about?

At least before there was @makinithappen to put them in their place

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 9670 and Squirtle
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, gamma and Squirtle
Half the forum lives in the slums of Mumbai, what do u expect them to talk about?

At least before there was @makinithappen to put them in their place

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and Squirtle
legit it's so cringey and it devolves into nonsensical shitflinging that has nothing to do with looks theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Squirtle
ok cool u mog my race. they still get brutally mogged by 90% of the ppl they live around & will be incapable of succeeding in any (per ur subhuman genetics), causing them to end up as depressed failures lol.

like wtf is ur point, u beat the lowest denominator yet still end up failing, is that what ur proud of? still managing to lose despite being white :lul:
You lost harder. Imagine being born as a curry. At least I can cope that my kids will be attractive. But your kids will repeat the same cycle as you. You abused dog. Im a fat mofo with acne. Yet you claim to know what I look like? Stop with this iq shit just because baljeet one the spelling b. The average curry gets 0 smv. All i have to do is lean out and get curtains. And all you have to do is ask a girl for bobs and vagen.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Squirtle, gamma, Chadeep and 1 other person