20230321 183030
20230321 183016
20230321 183002
E4e0ef60650d59178077c0cb1c23d697
Michael b jordan featured
Dm6rgtKXgAExLjU

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 16369, bug_eye_blackcel and 11 others
"Same psl" - @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, cabbage, Deleted member 7580 and 6 others
Ur him but with bones

• Love it
Reactions: Blackgymmax
You brutally mog that recessed chinlet insh'black'ahh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Shieda_Kayn, justinzayn and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: anactualdude, Moggedbyevery1, efidescontinuado and 6 others
Not rating u

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: anactualdude
MBJ cuz MBJ despite having a reccesed chin he harmony mogs the fuck out of you. You just seem aspie and non-NT compared to before and him. I give you this you bone mog him however its not hard to bone mog him either. Overall pretty similar level but he edges you cuz of harmony I bet he looks better than you in motion as well. You can easily mog the living fuck outta him if you harmonize your face somehow

MBJ cuz MBJ despite having a reccesed chin he harmony mogs the fuck out of you. You just seem aspie and non-NT compared to before and him. I give you this you bone mog him however its not hard to bone mog him either. Overall pretty similar level but he edges you cuz of harmony I bet he looks better than you in motion as well. You can easily mog the living fuck outta him if you harmonize your face somehow
Amazing harmony
Michael b jordan featured

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 7580, Shieda_Kayn and 7 others
Literally what jfl. My opinion is the normal one here.

Most girls and normies would agree
Your opinion is dogshit cuz you had to post pics with a beard for him to ascend somewhat indicating that he needs to rely on it and that he is a subhuman without. Bgm doesnt need to.

• Love it
Talk about current michael b jordan you obviously mog young mbj but now you guys are similar level overall you got an expressionless aspie face whereas despite his horseshit bones he has far more NT look than you. Nothing wrong with it just saying

Your opinion is dogshit cuz you had to post pics with a beard for him to ascend somewhat indicating that he needs to rely on it and that he is a subhuman without. Bgm doesnt need to.
Shut up retard. Some people’s appeal is facial hair. You think a girl is thinking about your autism when she’s rating guys

0A081E28 763C 47E1 AE4F 96B78AFD46C5
F438DA2C 0C23 49E6 9C16 EAAE945EC0C8

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25586, Deleted member 25323 and Blackgymmax
Shut up retard. Some people’s appeal is facial hair. You think a girl is thinking about your autism when she’s rating guys

View attachment 2119783View attachment 2119784
Yeah but we aint girls we are men here OBJECTIVELY rating other men. Your just making assumptions here and also completely forgetting that the subhuman has status and we all know women are status whores

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Talk about current michael b jordan you obviously mog young mbj but now you guys are similar level overall you got an expressionless aspie face whereas despite his horseshit bones he has far more NT look than you. Nothing wrong with it just saying
He just looks subhuman
3327682 gettyimages 1442448764 612x612
Screenshot 20230321 185819 Gallery

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, datboijj and Gengar
Mogged by @luljankybo

2005.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
Also the pics provided doesnt mean anything as he still looks good on the right. Actually has better appeal for younger girls on the right
Jfl keep coping

Jfl at @Blackgymmax liking your comment when he dick rides Dunham who ascended with facial hair

4B82AB3B D90A 4EDA A732 A63225A0D734
EAFC7358 1C48 4F08 A80C B42124A82E9C

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
bro tbh youre nitpicking his photos and only showing yourself from 1 angle

The white one

You mog his ass all the way back to Nairobi, Kenya.

Yeah but we aint girls we are men here OBJECTIVELY rating other men
You’re not being objective at all 💀

You’re using photos of him before facial hair and gymmaxxing. Use pics of @Blackgymmax with his bell pepper nose before rhino

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, eyelidcel, Bushman and 3 others
pretty much same
Not even close objectively. 6 TRM for Austin Dunham unfrauded compared to 8.25 TRM. It's galaxy difference.

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
Michael-B-Jordan-Would-Push-Harder-During-His-Workouts-Inline-1.jpg

Average .org black user.

• JFL
Reactions: anactualdude, Skywalker, datboijj and 1 other person
You’re not being objective at all 💀

You’re using photos of him before facial hair and gymmaxxing. Use pics of @Blackgymmax with his bell pepper nose before rhino
Blackgymmax has a permanent change but jordan doesnt. His retarded recessed jaw is still there and will always be present. How am i not being objective here. Even with the beard he still look shit in motion

• +1
Blackgymmax has a permanent change but jordan doesnt. His retarded recessed jaw is still there and will always be present. How am i not being objective here. Even with the beard he still look shit in motion
8A820230 8305 4050 81AA 9B402E891D89
4FE27201 8CF7 4F36 ADBF 0E55CC9B7C70

:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28473, ShowerMaxxing, BigDom and 7 others
>has no argument so calls me a coper
>idc about this dude cuz its not what the thread is abou
He has more rep so he’s always right even when he’s wrong.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, aesthetic beauty, Skywalker and 3 others
I make these threads to piss off @looksmaxxer234
You actually mog Michael B Jordan tbh, after even seeing his good pics. He’s HTN at most facially, you’re slightly better IMO

• +1
Not even close objectively. 6 TRM for Austin Dunham unfrauded compared to 8.25 TRM. It's galaxy difference.
'objectively'

btw

does anyone even have scientific proof with good methodology to prove how all your ratios and features are objectively the most attractive?

Louis allen mogs him. Thats the final one
Nah he frauds his photos to oblivion.

2kfsh8q8uxx91.jpg

This is him unfrauded through a mugshot.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and camlokodri
'objectively'

btw

does anyone even have scientific proof with good methodology to prove how all your ratios and features are objectively the most attractive?
Yes, it's called the truerateme scale.

• Ugh..
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
Nah he frauds his photos to oblivion.

2kfsh8q8uxx91.jpg

This is him unfrauded through a mugshot.
That still looks good what are u saying. Ur comparing that to brodericks model shoot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, ShowerMaxxing and Boxingfan