Mog battle of the gods (@Jimsonbobson505 vs @toth77)

Who mogs, @Jimsonbobson505 or @toth77?

• @Jimsonbobson505

Votes: 51 70.8%
  • @toth77

Votes: 21 29.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 6488

Kraken
Tonight gentlemen and gentlemen, we have the ultimate mog battle of the ultra gods of this forum:

@Jimsonbobson505
Bobson

Although he may not have the prettiest back, his charisma and charm keep this forum thoroughly entertained

AND

@toth77
Toth77

His hair may not be ideal, but his halo eyes are good enough to mog 99% of this forum.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Vergil.is, Deleted member 4053, Deleted member 1680 and 5 others
anyways CURRYCOPE

How do I vote for both

• JFL
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod and diggbicc
They both look equal. No point in comparing.

When females see either of them.
27DE69E2 A2DE 48C3 B910 4BDDBBD7851B

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MarstonAlloy, Deleted member 5131, SteveRogers and 18 others
Tonight gentlemen and gentlemen, we have the ultimate mog battle of the ultra gods of this forum:

@Jimsonbobson505
View attachment 402405

Although he may not have the prettiest back, his charisma and charm keep this forum thoroughly entertained

AND

@toth77
View attachment 402408

His hair may not be ideal, but his halo eyes are good enough to mog 99% of this forum.
Nice one thanks for the honesty still got time to be till I'm chad or lite but I will be one of them mark my words

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 5746, RecessedPrettyboy and 1 other person
@Jimsonbobson505 is the funniest poster on this website ngl

insane British voice halo too

• +1
Reactions: Jimsonbobson505 and owlofathena

@Jimsonbobson505
View attachment 402405

AND

@toth77
View attachment 402408

Here's 2 photos of me putting effort into mu pics by including good ligting

Attachments

• 15892809660588543980213998932582.jpg
    15892809660588543980213998932582.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 69
  • 15892810220551348105013594374988.jpg
    15892810220551348105013594374988.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 69
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Greeicy, Deleted member 5262, Deleted member 5393 and 1 other person
@toth77 and it's not even close

• Love it
Reactions: toth77
Do some more voice recordings where u insult toth77 for a proper battle
Huh no I got no issue with him I just wanted to show his dopple ganger only UK people know

Attachments

• Perfect_Peter.jpg
    Perfect_Peter.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 46
My sister laughed hard at @toth77 sface over for him

My sister laughed hard at @toth77 sface over for him
jfl if you think i care about ur rat looking sister she is probably 2PSL if she has your genes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
jfl if you think i care about ur rat looking sister she is probably 2PSL if she has your genes
Keep coping you fucking subhuman u look like a girl my sister fogs you to death

Keep coping you fucking subhuman u look like a girl my sister fogs you to death
easy to bark when u dont have any pics of yourself downsyndrome rat

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
easy to bark when u dont have any pics of yourself downsyndrome rat
Im not a narcy coper unlike you if I had your face I wouldnt post it everywhere its vomit inducing, I WILL POST MY FACE AFTER BIMAX AND MOG YOU TO HELL AND BACK

Im not a narcy coper unlike you if I had your face I wouldnt post it everywhere its vomit inducing, I WILL POST MY FACE AFTER BIMAX AND MOG YOU TO HELL AND BACK
by the time u get your pathetic surgery to upgrade yourself from a 2PSL to a 2.5PSL i will not even be on this forum

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 1560
by the time u get your pathetic surgery to upgrade yourself from a 2PSL to a 2.5PSL i will not even be on this forum
Lol sure I have dark hair you have blonde cuck hair I have a tanned skin you have mayo skin, You have 0 browridge I eye area mog you to death and my midface ratio mogs u in ways i didnt know were possible. If Im 2PSL you are a 0PSL JFL

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 1560 and 2 others
thats a creative way of saying you are a nigger
Lmao I guess Chico is a nigger with his dark brown hair huh? KEEP COPING

• +1
Reactions: Jimsonbobson505

@Jimsonbobson505
View attachment 402405

AND

@toth77
View attachment 402408

@Vidyacoper looking at this
She says you're average she had a normal reaction looking at you and she thinks you mog @toth77 to hell and back

W
She says you're average she had a normal reaction looking at you and she thinks you mog @toth77 to hell and back
Whats she look like and her looks rate

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Danish_Retard, Nosecel and 2 others
@Vidyacoper looking at this

W

Whats she look like and her looks rate

She has green eyes, she has a far better midface ratio than @toth77 shes also blonde tho small nose full lips Id say 5.5PSL
dude this 2PSL nigger probably doesnt even have a sister why do you even care
If im 2 PSL you're a 0.1 Psl and im being honest
Btw bimax isnt a pathetic surgery you need it yourself u recessed fuck

Last edited:
When females see either of them.
View attachment 402425

I can vouch for this foids standards are so high they rated me like a fucking 2 I can fully see the cancer that is being an ethnic.

What's worse my white morph got a higher rating.

She has green eyes, she has a far better midface ratio than @toth77 shes also blonde tho small nose full lips Id say 5.5PSL

If im 2 PSL you're a 0.1 Psl and im being honest
Btw bimax isnt a pathetic surgery you need it yourself u recessed fuck
Yea I'm getting my boy to ddos him and smack him up here he is don't tell perfect Peter
Yea I'm getting my boy to ddos him and smack him up here he is don't tell perfect Peter
@wannalooksmax its a UK thing

Attachments

• horrid-henry-on-the-big-screen.jpg
    horrid-henry-on-the-big-screen.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Fuck what surgeries does this guy need
Wraparound skeleton implants, browridge orbital implants, cut the skull in half reduction of the midface, MSE MSDO lefort 1 + bsso Ccw rotation AND maybe a reincarnationplasty with a shotgun implant

Wraparound skeleton implants, browridge orbital implants, cut the skull in half reduction of the midface, MSE MSDO lefort 1 + bsso Ccw rotation AND maybe a reincarnationplasty with a shotgun implant

Being ded serious is it possible to reduce the midface length no matter dangerous the surgery is do you know anything ?

Being ded serious is it possible to reduce the midface length no matter dangerous the surgery is do you know anything ?
No I don't think its possible :/ Something like a CCW rotation can shorten it by like 2 mm but if you are a midfacecel you can't do anything about it

No I don't think its possible :/ Something like a CCW rotation can shorten it by like 2 mm but if you are a midfacecel you can't do anything about it

Fuck only 2 mm fuck fuck fuck this is brutal

• So Sad

@Jimsonbobson505
View attachment 402405

AND

@toth77
View attachment 402408

fuckk who is that baddie with the curly blonde hair? she got insta?

• JFL
Reactions: toth77
@Jimsonbobson505 you indeed mog my britanic brother, join my discord bruv

• +1
Reactions: Jimsonbobson505
@Jimsonbobson505 you indeed mog my britanic brother, join my discord bruv
No I don't get close to people on incel forums thats me being straight up I don't want get close you're chill but don't make it weird

• JFL
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
No I don't get close to people on incel forums thats me being straight up I don't want get close you're chill but don't make it weird
how do u manage to look so weird in photos
it's like a robot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back