MOG BATTLE : Streege vs Festruk

who mogs who ?

• Total voters
Deleted member 3043

Deleted member 3043

Life is about hapiness and i love you all.
again, i want to see if the rating of sir is fine or wrong.
So let's do a mog battle against a Ranked 5/10, and i'm according to him a 4/10.
i'm bloated but whatever, let's do it, just for fun.
Of course both front pic + frontal pic matters in face rating.

Here you go dudes, thx

btw it's not an offense against you or smth fes, i like all people here.

VS :

and :

have fun dudes.
@PrettyBoyMaxxing @Alarico8 @BigBiceps @IncelsBraincels
@Andromeda88 @Pendejo come on dudes, rate; let's see the accuracy of Sirgrey

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
We also need height and frame to judge

Both are subhuman gypsies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AestheticPrince, Deleted member 1934, Deleted member 1464 and 4 others
4,75 vs 5,0, i think @Festrunk cut cuz white and not severely deformed.

Shave your moustache lol it and the haircut realky makes you Look like you're trying to imitate Hitler :feelskek:

• Love it
Reactions: Festrunk
Those "mog battles" are so fucking cringey jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and Deleted member 1464
4,75 vs 5,0, i think @Festrunk cut cuz white and not severely deformed.

I think Streege has less tehcnically flawed face, white guy has short lower thord and too wide face but nice eyes.
They are both kinda above average for me.

... no comment.

your moustacho is fine bro, people here critizice every trait of masculinity.
Either prettyboy either it's over for them

• Love it
Reactions: oldcell

This is extreme legit quote
ITs because people here are youngcells

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I voted for you.

I think you have better brows, hairline, undereye support and I think the facial hair ties everything well. Tbh, I may have more SMV from being white, but that seems like a copout.
I voted for you.

I think you have better brows, hairline, undereye support and I think the facial hair ties everything well. Tbh, I may have more SMV from being white, but that seems like a copout.
And skin too tbh

• Love it
I voted for you.

And skin too tbh

to be very fair with you, imo what will make you ascend is a chin surgery.
Your only noticeable flaw is it.
But since you'll do the bimax due to non perfect occlusion - i wish i could doc won't, saying i have good anteface profil + perfect occlusion -, your whole lower third will be better. My projection is that you'll upgrade between 1.25 to 1.6 PSL with this surgery, which is very huge, considering you'r slightly above average imo - people who say below don't know what average is, and are coping.
to be very fair with you, imo what will make you ascend is a chin surgery.
Your only noticeable flaw is it.
But since you'll do the bimax due to non perfect occlusion - i wish i could doc won't, saying i have good anteface profil + perfect occlusion -, your whole lower third will be better. My projection is that you'll upgrade between 1.25 to 1.6 PSL with this surgery, which is very huge, considering you'r slightly above average imo - people who say below don't know what average is, and are coping.

correct your ear too, smile, and have more self confidence, and believe me you'll have 0 issue.

again, i want to see if the rating of sir is fine or wrong.
So let's do a mog battle against a Ranked 5/10, and i'm according to him a 4/10.
i'm bloated but whatever, let's do it, just for fun.
Of course both front pic + frontal pic matters in face rating.

and :

have fun dudes.
@PrettyBoyMaxxing @Alarico8 @BigBiceps @IncelsBraincels
@Andromeda88 @Pendejo come on dudes, rate; let's see the accuracy of Sirgrey

what do you mean sir ?
you've putted me in the 4/10 range, and him above, right ?
To be fair, you'r accurate for lots of stuffs, but not everything.

what do you mean sir ?
you've putted me in the 4/10 range, and him above, right ?
To be fair, you'r accurate for lots of stuffs, but not everything.

Also accurate on that too.

Maybe you should say who is who?

• +1
  • +1
Both subhuman no point in rating

Additional informations: no additional informations

Conclusion: its over

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and Festrunk
Imo it's 3.75 vs 4.5
You being 4.5 or maybe slightly higher.

i'm bloated at 35/100 bf rn, and in the pics, i can probably ascend a little bit.

here it was i look like before, with low bf :
Both subhuman no point in rating

Additional informations: no additional informations

Conclusion: its over

bro imo at low bf like in the pic posted below i can mog u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
ITs tied

For me, Streege looks slightly better because of bone structure despite being rated lower, because other guy has worse proportions, but very nice eyes

• +1
eye area and bone structures are everything

i'm bloated at 35/100 bf rn, and in the pics, i can probably ascend a little bit.
I'm at about 20%bf rn and in the pics. I dont have any good ones from low-bf that weren't years ago in Highschool. From those hs pics tho my chin has gotten a lot worse over the years. Not sure if it's because my bite has gotten worse or just bf/bloat. Idk.

I'm at about 20%bf rn and in the pics. I dont have any good ones from low-bf that weren't years ago in Highschool. From those hs pics tho my chin has gotten a lot worse over the years. Not sure if it's because my bite has gotten worse or just bf/bloat. Idk.

mouthbreathing too ?

No, not really. But this was a candid pic from my gf in Freshman year of HS(taken with a MotoRazr LOL) and I think my chin looks a lot better. Also you can see what I did to my ears lol

What do you think?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1559871541206.jpg
    FB_IMG_1559871541206.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 52
  • So Sad
No, not really. But this was a candid pic from my gf in Freshman year of HS(taken with a MotoRazr LOL) and I think my chin looks a lot better. Also you can see what I did to my ears lol

What do you think?

you shouldn't have done such a thing to your ears, and yes it looks better there your chin, it's odd, since you were probably above 19yo

bro, you've voted to accredit your position, to him, so it's over for your rating.

you shouldn't have done such a thing to your ears, and yes it looks better there your chin, it's odd, since you were probably above 19yo

bro, you've voted to accredit your position, to him, so it's over for your rating.
No, I was 15 in that pic

• So Sad

i can vote too, but if i vote as you did, i'll do the same error as you : beeing judge and party.
No, I was 15 in that pic

oh that's it, so your lower third wasn't fully grown, you've probably done something to fuck it up.
You'll benefit a lot from bimax + genio.
in most countries, since you have health issues, the price will drop down.

everyone that voted Festrunk is retarded tbh

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 1862, Festrunk and 1 other person
Maybe im losing.

• +1
everyone that voted Festrunk is retarded tbh
Yeah, I have no halos, but lots of failos. I rated myself in my Rate thread as 3psl.

However, the amount of polarized ratings of me here is weird as shit imo - some say I'm decent looking and can ascend with little work. Others say that it's completely over unless I get major surgery done. Idk where on that spectrum lies the truth.

Yeah, I have no halos, but lots of failos. I rated myself in my Rate thread as 3psl.

However, the amount of polarized ratings of me here is weird as shit imo - some say I'm decent looking and can ascend with little work. Others say that it's completely over unless I get major surgery done. Idk where on that spectrum lies the truth.

you need a bimax, preferably with raffaini so that he can do smth about your nose too.

shave the baby ferret off your face & do smth about your hairline too, you'll be fine.
This is extreme legit quote
ITs because people here are youngcells
it's not 'extreme legit quote'
some people just don't suit a certain look, is that so hard to grasp?

you need a bimax, preferably with raffaini so that he can do smth about your nose too.

shave the baby ferret off your face & do smth about your hairline too, you'll be fine.

it's not 'extreme legit quote'
some people just don't suit a certain look, is that so hard to grasp?
BiMax might be farfetched because the MaxFac wants me to go through orthodontist first to see if braces will correct but, from what I've read here, braces are trash and will fuck me up. So, I'm hoping, but, judging by how retarded this world is, expecting the worse.

The mustache looks better than me without it I promise you. Confirmed by @SirGey himself.

BiMax might be farfetched because the MaxFac wants me to go through orthodontist first to see if braces will correct but, from what I've read here, braces are trash and will fuck me up. So, I'm hoping, but, judging by how retarded this world is, expecting the worse.

The mustache looks better than me without it I promise you. Confirmed by @SirGey himself.

I confirm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862

Don't go through whichever bluepilled garbage maxfac you've consulted with. I put the name of who I think you should go to given the nature of your case. Save up & do that.

Fair enough about the facial hair, your choice.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
You need to make it clear who is who.

why the fuck are we comparing subhumans to subhumans

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Festrunk and Deleted member 3043

Bro don't be so pessimistic, braces are fine and will be great after puberty.
mark my words you'll get at least 1+PSL point.
don't take too seriously people who say that you'r subhuman, it's internet bro.
if you don't believe in yourself, who will ?
go done this fucking surgery + brace, and then see, you'll do great.
i wish i could this too, to ascend like getlooksordietrying, but for me it's over i have a nice anteface and perfect occlusion, i have to go to third world countries to get it, so it's over.
why the fuck are we comparing subhumans to subhumans

i mean,joking is funny until a certain point, but there is no one. May be the one in your picture, but whatever.
Yeah I checked your old threads.

my bad, i was negligent.

Don't go through whichever bluepilled garbage maxfac you've consulted with. I put the name of who I think you should go to given the nature of your case. Save up & do that.

Fair enough about the facial hair, your choice.
Well, I contacted his practice.

your words and the others are lifefuel to make me get to low bf and reach 6 PSL. I thank you all, bros. :love:

i promise i'll ascend. my current PSL level doesn't suit me bro.

yes sir.
I think so.
i believe in u bro

• Love it
your words and the others are lifefuel to make me get to low bf and reach 6 PSL. I thank you all, bros. :love:

i promise i'll ascend. my current PSL level doesn't suit me bro.

yes sir.
I think so.

Im a man, i dont cope

You mog him but youre not gl neither.
are you turkish ?

They both need to euthanized ASAP.

• Love it
Reactions: Festrunk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back