Luke Cockhold

Michael Bitchping

Both of them head to head

COCKHOLD IS MODELING BTW

First one mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Bisping life mogs.

Hard working, rich, famous, one of the best fighter ever in UFC (while fighting roided fighters) and has a beautiful family. Nothing but respect for him.

Bisping life mogs.

Hard working, rich, famous, one of the best fighter ever in UFC (while fighting roided fighters) and has a beautiful family. Nothing but respect for him.
Dirty

Bisping life mogs.

nobody likes cuckhold but bisping is not one of the best for sure. He defended belt only once with old Hendo. He's good but not one of the greatest for sure. Gsp, Jones, Silva are on another level

nobody likes cuckhold but bisping is not one of the best for sure. He defended belt only once with old Hendo. He's good but not one of the greatest for sure. Gsp, Jones, Silva are on another level

GSP for sure, Silva got caught roiding, Jones too.

GSP for sure, Silva got caught roiding, Jones too.
oh shit here we go again... Who cares? Roiding is part of the sport, everybody roids. If you're not roiding that's your choice. I don't understand people who belive in clean sport. For me all anti doping is ruining mma

oh shit here we go again... Who cares? Roiding is part of the sport, everybody roids. If you're not roiding that's your choice. I don't understand people who belive in clean sport. For me all anti doping is ruining mma

It's not part of the sport that is why they have USADA but I get that a lot of people roid to get an advantage. I would care if I spent my whole life dedicated to something only to lose to some guy because he's juicing.

I've had over 20 Muay Thai fights and worked my ass off to do well and if I found out the 2 loses I have is because both of my opponent were juicing I'd be pissed.

And ruining MMA how? because fighters have to be more technical in order to win?

Last edited:
It's not part of the sport that is why they have USADA but I get that a lot of people roid to get an advantage. I would care if I spent my whole life dedicated to something only to lose to some guy because he's juicing.

I've had over 20 Muay Thai fights and worked my ass off to do well and if I found out the 2 loses I have is because both of my opponent were juicing I'd be pissed.

And ruining MMA how? because fighters have to be more technical in order to win?
Dude. I want to see dudes that train 3 times a day without injuries, cardio for 5 rounds. I want to see Maximum. Look at pre usada era. This is what i want to see. Jhixing is a way to achinve maximum. I'm really pissed of when one fighter is cought. Just let them fight man.

Dude. I want to see dudes that train 3 times a day without injuries, cardio for 5 rounds. I want to see Maximum. Look at pre usada era. This is what i want to see. Jhixing is a way to achinve maximum. I'm really pissed of when one fighter is cought. Just let them fight man.

Sure, me too but its backwards thinking because if you fight someone who is on roids and end up with more injury than you would have fighting them without roids.

Roids can help heal injuries but can also make you cause way more injuries to other fighters than you would have without roids.