Mog in night clubs with two simple steps

J

jabaduk

Master
1. Get yourself to the club, have some insoles in your jacket or pocket
2. Then after coming in, get to club toilet instead of dance floor, and put them in as much as u have

U prolly will ask why don’t u wear before getting in? Since when u wear a lot of lifts like 4 lays it becomes more noticeable and it’s usually darker inside the club so if anyone could tell and call u out it would outside of the club, also the club is very crowded so bitches don’t see your shoes

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 26859
Okay and how many inches would I gain with this?

Okay and how many inches would I gain with this?
Typically it’s the difference of 4 real inches meaning u wear around 5 inches but 1 go for any guy with “normal” shoes

• WTF
Reactions: klamus
Typically it’s the difference of 4 real inches meaning u wear around 5 inches but 1 go for any guy with “normal” shoes
I successfully fraud from weak 5’9 to a strong undeniable 6-6’1 (184cm)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564
1. Get yourself to the club, have some insoles in your jacket or pocket
2. Then after coming in, get to club toilet instead of dance floor, and put them in as much as u have

U prolly will ask why don’t u wear before getting in? Since when u wear a lot of lifts like 4 lays it becomes more noticeable and it’s usually darker inside the club so if anyone could tell and call u out it would outside of the club, also the club is very crowded so bitches don’t see your shoes
+Having facial bones

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Majkal and BongMog