Moggernese: Verb Conjugation

D

Deleted member 25938

. . .
After a week since its creation, the Moggernese language now has a list of different conjugations for different tenses. This guide will outline the different tenses and how conjugate them.

Simple Present: Expresses everyday activities happening in the moment. There is no stem associated with this tense. How the simple present is conjugated relies solely on the word that was created to represent that word.

e.g.) @julianchicago assigned the word "tun" to represent "do". Thus, I do yoga during the night --> Ih tun yoga d'wu li nait

Infinitive: Describes actions without regard for the time in which they occur in. The stem associated with this tense is -iron, which comes after the verb.

e.g.) To be or not to be, that is the question --> Bishiron 'r noobishiron, dit bish li qecht

Gerundive: A noun that looks like a verb, or a verb that modifies another action that occurs in the sentence. The stem for this tense is -ing, just like in English.

e.g.) While eating my hamburger, I was mogged by a chad --> D'wa eading ni amburgir, ih bisht moggt barcé ōmn chad

Composed Past: Describes actions or events that occured in the past. The stem for this tense is -t.

e.g.) I didn't read a single word --> Ih nood'booct ōmn celick baet

Simple Past: Basically the same as the composed past, but is seen as more "eloquent." Only really used in storytelling or journalism. The stem for this tense is -onte.

e.g.) I didn't read a single word --> Ih nood'booconte ōmn celick baet

Close Future: Describes actions or events that are going to happen with certainty. Usually used in context of the event happening within a short time. The stem for this tense is -arae.

e.g.) He is going to drink some water --> Moggie treenkarae d'qant wadder

Simple Future: Describes actions or events that are going to happen, but without full certainty. Usually refers to a long(er) time period. The stem for this tense is -ara.

e.g.) He will mog one day --> Moggie moggara qantdae

Conditional: Describes possibility, actions or events that could have happened. The stem for this tense is -iri.

e.g.) I would eat that pussy if I wanted to --> Ih eadiri dit pussy 'ph ih d'jut

Past Conditional
: Same as conditional, but referring to actions or events that happened in the past. The stem for this tense is -irit.

e.g.) We would have mogged if we didn't bonesmash --> Noek moggirit 'ph noek nooboensmasht

Subjunctive
: Expresses emotions such as necessity, desire, doubt, etc. The stem for this tense is -ionte.

e.g.) You should kill yourself --> Du ritalionte

That's it for now. Lemme know if you have any questions or suggestions.

@lunin7
@julianchicago
@Dormammu
@Beastimmung
@Allandro
@TRUE_CEL
@HimmyButler
@juste
@thecel
@Xangsane
@HarrierDuBois

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 21044 and 5 others
Pride Infinity GIF by INTO ACTION

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 19174, Deleted member 24593 and 6 others
decades will go buy and I’ll never read any piece of this thread

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 25938
decades will go buy and I’ll never read any piece of this thread
That's okay. This thread just isn't meant for you then.

Nigga got his phd in linguistics at mcdonalds

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, poopoohead, Deleted member 24593 and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Raskolnikovpilled and Deleted member 25938
You gotta be the gayest nigga when you reply with shit like this
Brutal, not even autistic "fags" are not safe on this site :feelswhy:

Brutal, not even autistic "fags" are not safe on this site :feelswhy:
I’m just sayn

Ik fags who finger their assholes and fuck trannies on this forum

But when you reply all polite and shi it’s like you begging to get plowed, which I’m ngl i would yk wut m sayn but like just to be on the same page you ain’t a fag right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
I’m just sayn

Ik fags who finger their assholes and fuck trannies on this forum

But when you reply all polite and shi it’s like you begging to get plowed, which I’m ngl i would yk wut m sayn but like just to be on the same page you ain’t a fag right
No I'm not a fag. I just don't always feel like being a shitposter, y'know? If I were gay, I'd probably be slaying at this point anyway

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and NFA PB
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
  • WTF
I haven't seen something this autistic in a long time.

I haven't seen something this autistic in a long time.
Lmao

But I agree, I'm quite the autist.

Lmao

But I agree, I'm quite the autist.
I just dont speak english.

• +1
@curlyheadjames
What up boy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and NFA PB
Simple Past: Basically the same as the composed past, but is seen as more "eloquent." Only really used in storytelling or journalism
I think I know from what language you drew inspiration for this tense :feelshehe:

• +1
I think I know from what language you drew inspiration for this tense :feelshehe:
Oui, je cours le français au lycée maintenant, donc je suis influencé partiellement par sa grammaire

• Love it
Reactions: abeilletoimême
Damn nigga

• +1