Attachments

• 96E78C17-784C-41FE-A5AF-9298F204C821.jpeg
    96E78C17-784C-41FE-A5AF-9298F204C821.jpeg
    220.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, Mr. President, aesthetic beauty and 7 others
when you're proud of moging a before picture of someone else, you know it's over

• JFL
Reactions: normie tiktoker and Deleted member 32973
Nice I'm guessing all u did was the leanmaxx and that was the majority of it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
oh fuck i replyed to the wrongt hing

Yeah currently leanmaxxing and gymmaxxing. Also dying my non exist

oh lmao my condolences
ngl i still might mog you cause ginger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4397, Pogin_chan and Andremln
Jesus, you look so much better. I thought you had a rhino or something lol, mirin the progress, gl!

• +1
Reactions: ikadelix
Nice I'm guessing all u did was the leanmaxx and that was the majority of it
More or less. heavy compound lifts + animal based diet caused the most significant change in my overall appearance imo but I’m not an expert. Also dying my eyebrows, huge for a gingercell like myself

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 51551 and Deleted member 30679
when you're proud of moging a before picture of someone else, you know it's over
when you ascend so hard niggas think your before pic is someone else, you know you're winning

• +1
when you ascend so hard niggas think your before pic is someone else, you know you're winning
He's ginger tho, like even more so then wheat waffles. He has a uphill battle

More or less. heavy compound lifts + animal based diet caused the most significant change in my overall appearance imo but I’m not an expert. Also dying my eyebrows, huge for a gingercell like myself
Would you say your body fat has decreased as a result of those lifestyle change ?

You similar trevor wallace
Wallace trevor image

Good transformation tho bhai

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, thecaste and ikadelix
higher T coloring, naturally darker than wheat waffles. mogs wheat waffles by a lot

great base. great third & zygos. he's htn rn. could ascend even more with rhino.
I don't think he could reach chadlite though, eye area is holding him down

but can definitely improve still.
more ascension, better life

• +1
get a rhino, figure out how to get some lashes, maybe try latisse but be careful
thicken your brows, do all smv maxxing soft maxxing shit and you're good to go bud (y)

• +1
No this is called fooling yourself your genetics aren't so.

Find other things to focus on in life and accept your genetic 3/10 handicap.

Jesus, you look so much better. I thought you had a rhino or something lol, mirin the progress, gl!
for a ginger male I think I’m in the upper percentile. Most of them are actual trucell tier.

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and Deleted member 51551
Yes op easily mogs trevor
I ironically think it's because of his midface and proportions.
OP has more masc proportion, just needs rhino

the trevor dude has overly compact midface with short third/ramus, looks like a kid

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
for a ginger male I think I’m in the upper percentile. Most of them are actual trucell tier.
not saying much, the bar is low. there are ginger chads out there tho, I saw one posted here few years ago

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
higher T coloring, naturally darker than wheat waffles. mogs wheat waffles by a lot

great base. great third & zygos. he's htn rn. could ascend even more with rhino.
I don't think he could reach chadlite though, eye area is holding him down

but can definitely improve still.
more ascension, better li
get a rhino, figure out how to get some lashes, maybe try latisse but be careful
thicken your brows, do all smv maxxing soft maxxing shit and you're good to go bud (y)
Great advice. Genuinely have never put any thought into my eyelashes prior. As for thickening my eyebrows, I am curious if minoxidil & derma rolling would work on me. My natural brows are very light and almost unnoticeable until dyed

Great advice. Genuinely have never put any thought into my eyelashes prior. As for thickening my eyebrows, I am curious if minoxidil & derma rolling would work on me. My natural brows are very light and almost unnoticeable until dyed
minox, aloe vera gel, castor oil+peppermint oil + dye dark as you can get away with.
I wish I could dye, it ascended me so hard but then I got an allergic reaction, lucky I didn't lose all the hairs.

a brow/lash serum can help too, got to find a good one that isn't cope.

• +1
you will gain the most improvements by ascending your eye area. your upper exposure and lack of lashes are cucking you.
eye area is what will keep you in htn range in the end.

even if you got rhino you'd be stuck at htn, which isn't that bad and it's far from where you came,
but since it's more common, the life quality is different from chadlite.

if you're a htn in a room of 100 guys, 20 guys will mog you, and receive better treatment, more respect, will outcompete you for girls, people will laugh at their jokes more, face them more in a group,
you will be outshined by 20 guys

if you're a chadlite, you are only competing with 5 other guys, you will mog 90-95 guys in a room of 100
and you will only get mogged by 1-2 true chads, if they're even there and not off modeling or acting

most good looking guys IRL are chadlites and htns, one of them cucks the other on the regular

Last edited:

opposite to this site's purpose

Ginger version of marco jairc

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: shogrim, Deleted member 51551 and ikadelix
also whats the bf% difference?
No idea, sorry. I am actually pretty curious as to where people measure it consistently and accurately u
you will gain the most improvements by ascending your eye area. your upper exposure and lack of lashes are cucking you.

even if you got rhino you'd be stuck at htn, which isn't that bad and it's far from where you came,

if you're a htn in a room of 100 guys, 20 guys will mog you, and receive better treatment, more respect, will outcompete you for girls, people will laugh at their jokes more, face them more in a group,

if you're a chadlite, you are only competing with 5 other guys, you will mog 90-95 guys in a room of 100
and you will only get mogged by 1-2 true chads, if they're even there and not off modeling or acting

most good looking guys IRL are chadlites and htns, one of them cucks the other on the regular

i

i
To be honest I would be happy with htn. Ik this opinion is unpopular in this forum, but

Ik this opinion will be very I favored in this forum, but I don’t ever see myself getting cosmetic surgery. I know it would hard ascend me in the eyes and nose area, but to be honest I see it as kinda gay. Plus, at my height of 6”2 with a very broad and muscular frame I don’t have issues dating or fucking at all. On account of my striking appearance I think a lot of blonde Stacy’s would shy away, but I’m perfectly fine with that, they are mostly all retards anyways.

Move to .is retard

• +1
Reactions: g0op and ikadelix
Yeah you mog him

No idea, sorry. I am actually pretty curious as to where people measure it consistently and accurately u

To be honest I would be happy with htn. Ik this opinion is unpopular in this forum, but

Ik this opinion will be very I favored in this forum, but I don’t ever see myself getting cosmetic surgery. I know it would hard ascend me in the eyes and nose
you think it's gay because you're still bluepilled, you're just lookspilled a bit , not fully blackpilled
probably for the better, not everyone can grasp the full blackpill without coping, and not everyone who does keeps their mental health in the process.

I respect your opinion, for argument's sake I will say that to me, settling for less and not pushing yourself past what you perceive as your limits, out of comfort, is more gay and feminine. to frame it the way you did.

I don't look down on anyone who ascends though, I do think that some people limit themselves though.
that's a personal choice. probably a smart one too, flying too close to the sun and you can get burnt aka botched

a guy like me, I want it all and I don't wanna settle for what's easy, I'll take whatever risk comes as long as I like the odds.
the odds are that a rhino will improve your life quality. but it's your choice.

being honest, I don't think any stacies will be looking your way with the looks you have now
but so we're on the same page, post what you think a stacy looks like

BRO. u have so much potential. get rhino, lip widening, thicker eyebrows and dye ur hair and eyebrows so ur not ginger or don't dye. not THATTTT big of a deal but u would still be chadlite imo ignoring that ur ginger.

• +1
you think it's gay because you're still bluepilled, you're just lookspilled a bit , not fully blackpilled
probably for the better, not everyone can grasp the full blackpill without coping, and not everyone who does keeps their mental health in the process.

I respect your opinion, for argument's sake I will say that to me, settling for less and not pushing yourself past what you perceive as your limits, out of comfort, is more gay and feminine. to frame it the way you did.

I don't look down on anyone who ascends though, I do think that some people limit themselves though.
that's a personal choice. probably a smart one too, flying too close to the sun and you can get burnt aka botched

a guy like me, I want it all and I don't wanna settle for what's easy, I'll take whatever risk comes as long as I like the odds.

being honest, I don't think any stacies will be looking your way with the looks you have now
but so we're on the same page, post what you think a stacy looks l
ig this girl from my hs is stacy tier imo. miami swim week model etc.
363837483 18366859012064270 7843993920697869749 n

Move to .is retard

Lol telling a man that struggles in no way with women to go to an Incel site.

And what's worse is you got that insult from me, myself. Low character is what you are. Speak like that irl and get SMASHED up.

Needs widening.

but so we're on the same page, post what you think a stacy looks like
yeah, that's completely valid. I guess getting surgery just feels like such a drastic measure, when I have no issues with good looking women in the first place. Having everyone see my augmented ass face and having my kid know that I changed my face out of insecurity just feels beta to me, but I understand your argument. I personally just don't think it would effect my life to drastically to outweigh the irl shame. ATP just focusing on status and moneymaxxing, as I have already had my fun with hookup culture and dating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551
yeah, that's completely valid. I guess getting surgery just feels like such a drastic measure, when I have no issues with good looking women in the first place. Having everyone see my augmented ass face and having my kid know that I changed my face out of insecurity just feels beta to me, but I understand your argument. I personally just don't think it would effect my life to drastically to outweigh the irl shame. ATP just focusing on status and moneymaxxing, as I have already had my fun with hookup culture and dating
didn't realize you had a child. definitely changes things.
surgerymaxxing is very time dependent, a really narrow window to get it done tbh

how old are you, you look zoomer

good thing hard surgeries are a part of this site's culture

And a bad thing that they can also go wrong and end up making things worse if the face is really bad. And most likely will.

You are an old user? Reveal who.