Monogamy, true love, oneitis is one huge pile of bluepill cope

How is that bluepilled?
Oneitis is just people falling for good looking girls out of their league a lot of times. It is just hormones and chemical reactions as I said. More likely to happen in teenagers. And then they think about them every day and post autistic threads about that on incel forums. We have several oneitis copers over here who act like oneitis is the last thing left in the world. It is nothing about being your type or pair bonding like the guy said. It is mostly guys falling for good looking girls that they have no chance with.

Bluepilled coz he makes it sound like they fell for that girl coz she was their type or something. She was good looking and that is why they fell for them. They would never like a girl with a similar personality who looked ugly. It is just being attracted to a hot person. You will keep finding hot people throughout your life and keep falling for them. This is like a foid saying to you that she likes certain guy coz he is funny or acts confident.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, FuckMyLife and Swagwaffle
Oneitis is just people falling for good looking girls out of their league a lot of times. It is just hormones and chemical reactions as I said. More likely to happen in teenagers. And then they think about them every day and post autistic threads about that on incel forums. We have several oneitis copers over here who act like oneitis is the last thing left in the world. It is nothing about being your type or pair bonding like the guy said. It is mostly guys falling for good looking girls that they have no chance with.

Bluepilled coz he makes it sound like they fell for that girl coz she was their type or something. She was good looking and that is why they fell for them. They would never like a girl with a similar personality who looked ugly. It is just being attracted to a hot person. You will keep finding hot people throughout your life and keep falling for them. This is like a foid saying to you that she likes certain guy coz he is funny or acts confident.

On the first point: The girl is not always out of your league, and I personally don't think it's the last thing left in the world. My oneitis laughed at my jokes/acted adorably in other ways, but she is objectively pretty average. People irl say she looksmatches me pretty much (these people are brutally honest to me in general). Despite that, my attraction towards her halos her appearances all the time.

On the first point: The girl is not always out of your league, and I personally don't think it's the last thing left in the world. My oneitis laughed at my jokes/acted adorably in other ways, but she is objectively pretty average. People irl say she looksmatches me pretty much (these people are brutally honest to me in general). Despite that, my attraction towards her halos her appearances all the time.
I just saw that you made this post about touching your oneitis' hand few hours back.

https://looksmax.org/threads/touched-my-oneitiss-hand-today.5330/

While there is nothing wrong with the post, this is the exact kind of posts that made me make this post. I guess either the age demographic of this forum is much different from mine or my thinking is. I have started feeling that r/TheRedPll is more redpilled and serious than this forum and it probably is. I never see people talking like this over there. A lot of this forum feels like people who just came out of the theatre after seeing some Romantic movie for the first time.

I just saw that you made this post about touching your oneitis' hand few hours back.

https://looksmax.org/threads/touched-my-oneitiss-hand-today.5330/

While there is nothing wrong with the post, this is the exact kind of posts that made me make this post. I guess either the age demographic of this forum is much different from mine or my thinking is. I have started feeling that r/TheRedPll is more redpilled and serious than this forum and it probably is. I never see people talking like this over there. A lot of this forum feels like people who just came out of the theatre after seeing some Romantic movie for the first time.
I wasn't being completely serious in that post, but what's wrong with indulging in it to make interactions with her feel better? I'm not obsessing over her and thinking about her at all times. I don't think she's the one or whatever. I just think she's the best option I have rn, or at least little things about her make me like her more than other girls.

@Dude420 thoughts?
I would also like to hear your thoughts. I spent some time on r/TheRedPill today after a long time after someone made a post about it over here and I felt that those guys are much more redpilled than this forum. And after making this post and reading some of the replies that seems even more true.

@Dude420 thoughts?
@11gaijin @Nibba

We are neither a monogamous nor a polygamous species, we are both, hence why the debate still goes on. Humans have evolved a mix of different strategies calibrated to adaptively respond to local reproductive contingencies to maximize our reproductive output, humans come equipped with specialized mating adaptations for both long-term and short-term mating.

Following an evolutionary reasoning, if one has the ability to do so, it is evident that the best reproductive strategy for a man is to have sex with as many fertile women as possible. Looking back at history, we observe that the males who had sexual leverage, referring to those with social and economic power, tended to favor a polygynous mating strategy which indicates that polygyny is the preferable mating strategy for men. In the same vein, populations which had a higher proportion of men than women drifted towards polygyny over monogamy. Furthermore, researches have shown that sexual interest for one's partner diminishes over time, if idealistically one desire to obtain the same level of sexual satisfaction, this phenomena puts biological pressure on long-term partners to find a different mate in order to obtain the same level of sexual satisfaction, this again points towards our predisposition for polygyny.

This having been made clear, since the sex ratio tends towards 50/50 and that women are highly selective in their mate choice because of their higher biological parental investment, it is rare that men have the sexual leverage to opt for a polygynous strategy. Also, it is important to note that the maximization of one's fitness isn't only about the quantity of offspring, it is also about the quality of offspring, paternal care and the investment of resources in offsprings have a positive impact on the one's child fitness. Always from an evolutionary perspective, a male who has limited sexual leverage can be better off investing time, energy and resources on parental care and mate retention(having more offsprings with her and avoid her partner to have offsprings with other males and invest less in their conjoint offsprings) over attracting additional mates and potentially creating friction with his partner (increasing the cost of mate retention). In this scenario, it becomes, therefore, adaptive to opt for a monogamous long-term mating strategy to maximize one's fitness. Furthermore, intimacy with a partner leads to the secretion of neurochemicals in the brain that forge pair-bonding which creates biological pressure on couples to stay together and incentivize them to chose monogamy as their preferable mating strategy.

In sum, in a scenario where one would have infinite resources to invest in offsprings and could chose his preferable mating strategy, one would prefer to have sex with as many attractive women as possible, but under certain local reproductive contingencies men can prefer to be in a monogamous relationship, therefore monogamy isn't a myth nor a product of cultural coercion, but it is cope for those who can't slay.
(Note that contraception is a novel technological element which impacts the outcome of our mating strategy and creates evolutionary mismatch)

Is there something else I could give my input that is up for debate on this thread?
Teen love is nice but it will not make you less functional, it is romantic experiences, but that's it, I don't know any study that state the opposite, healing your levels of psychopathologies which we all have of due to frequent childhood minor traumas (read the literature) through the understanding of psychotherapy and your past will help you further in being "functional" and have a better relational future than having a gf as a teen.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, RedPilledStemcel, FuckMyLife and 4 others
Lol tinder blackpilled me as fuck about hypergamy

Its over for tindrrmalecels

@11gaijin @Nibba

We are neither a monogamous nor a polygamous species, we are both, hence why the debate still goes on. Humans have evolved a mix of different strategies calibrated to adaptively respond to local reproductive contingencies to maximize our reproductive output, humans come equipped with specialized mating adaptations for both long-term and short-term mating.

Following an evolutionary reasoning, if one has the ability to do so, it is evident that the best reproductive strategy for a man is to have sex with as many fertile women as possible. Looking back at history, we observe that the males who had sexual leverage, referring to those with social and economic power, tended to favor a polygynous mating strategy which indicates that polygyny is the preferable mating strategy for men. In the same vein, populations which had a higher proportion of men than women drifted towards polygyny over monogamy. Furthermore, researches have shown that sexual interest for one's partner diminishes over time, if idealistically one desire to obtain the same level of sexual satisfaction, this phenomena puts biological pressure on long-term partners to find a different mate in order to obtain the same level of sexual satisfaction, this again points towards our predisposition for polygyny.

This having been made clear, since the sex ratio tends towards 50/50 and that women are highly selective in their mate choice because of their higher biological parental investment, it is rare that men have the sexual leverage to opt for a polygynous strategy. Also, it is important to note that the maximization of one's fitness isn't only about the quantity of offspring, it is also about the quality of offspring, paternal care and the investment of resources in offsprings have a positive impact on the one's child fitness. Always from an evolutionary perspective, a male who has limited sexual leverage can be better off investing time, energy and resources on parental care and mate retention(having more offsprings with her and avoid her partner to have offsprings with other males and invest less in their conjoint offsprings) over attracting additional mates and potentially creating friction with his partner (increasing the cost of mate retention). In this scenario, it becomes, therefore, adaptive to opt for a monogamous long-term mating strategy to maximize one's fitness. Furthermore, intimacy with a partner leads to the secretion of neurochemicals in the brain that forge pair-bonding which creates biological pressure on couples to stay together and incentivize them to chose monogamy as their preferable mating strategy.

In sum, in a scenario where one would have infinite resources to invest in offsprings and could chose his preferable mating strategy, one would prefer to have sex with as many attractive women as possible, but under certain local reproductive contingencies men can prefer to be in a monogamous relationship, therefore monogamy isn't a myth nor a product of cultural coercion, but it is cope for those who can't slay.
(Note that contraception is a novel technological element which impacts the outcome of our mating strategy and creates evolutionary mismatch)

Is there something else I could give my input that is up for debate on this thread?
Teen love is nice but it will not make you less functional, it is romantic experiences, but that's it, I don't know any study that state the opposite, healing your levels of psychopathologies which we all have of due to frequent childhood minor traumas (read the literature) through the understanding of psychotherapy and your past will help you further in being "functional" and have a better relational future than having a gf as a teen.
Beautiful.

• +1
Reactions: Dude420
Beautiful.

I actually often say that when I read a book of evolutionary psychology, evolutionary reasoning makes complex concepts simple to understand, the clarity and truth that manifest out of it is always of beauty to me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
98% of teens and people i know have missed on ''teen love'' jfl muh teen love so special
They might have missed out on the teen love from the movies but the vast majority of people have had a gf/bf during their teenage years.

Elvis got cucked by some Karate guy and arguably committed suicide because of that. I doubt the guy her wife cheated on him with was a bigger chad.

Chads get cheated on all the time. Many famous couple examples. To think that being a certain looks level will make someone immune to these things is delusion. This just reinforces my original claim that women can always cheat on you even if you are Elvis himself.
True. No lms can guarantee that you won't be cucked.

Man, I was gonna make an avatar joke but now I just want to say that this is a really good point, a very valid one.

cope cope cope cope cope. LOOK AT COUPLES WHO ARE OLD NOW AND HAVE BEEN TOGETHER SINCE THEY WERE 15,16,17,18 ETC. They almost always have a very very good relationship dynamic because they share a special bond as a result of growing up together and sharing experiences together, so often the girl will never cheat even if she can get a bette rlooking guy because the better looking guy can nver ever make her feel emotions like the guy who take her virginity when she was 16 can and continues to do so to this day. Obviosuly the majority of teen love couples break up and dont get married but i hoenstly think the ones who saty together have something special that those who are slaying sluts at clubs every friday night cant ever hope to have. Its a bit like how if you have mates who youve known since you were teenagers you have a sort of special bond that some guy you worked with in your mid 20s cant have with you. Sure you may go out on a night out with the guy from work and pull some girls together get drunk together etc, but you wont ever be as close as you will be with the guy who you fucked around with getting drunk for the first time with aged 15. Sneaking into spoons as a 16 year old at lunchtime for a cheeky pint together, smoking your first soggy joint at a house party aged 17. These sort of connections just cant be built in the same way as an adult and the older you get the harder it becomes, so many people say its hard to get a social circle in your 20s well guess what its because everyones already bonded and got these kind of friends and youve missed out and been left behind.

78745C86 68CD 427C 9653 4D1BB87DAA53

XD

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 176
DID NOT READ A SINGLE WORD, KEEP CRYING YOU TEENLOVELESS DEGENERATE PHAGGOT!

Man, I was gonna make an avatar joke but now I just want to say that this is a really good point, a very valid one.
Went ahead and did it anyway.

@11gaijin @Nibba

High IQ post old self, good read.

JFL half of the people who commented here are banned.

RIP @Nibba