More polls are starting to claim that Kamala would win the elections

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
And not just leftist polls but way more neutral ones of people who criticize the democrats like Gerald's Celente research one who was spitting on the Biden administration and literally crying a short while ago on George Galloway's show

I find it plausible. People get on these echo chambers for months and even though the Biden administration has been THE WORSE in American history (Surpassing even Bush Jr) there is always a guaranteed 40% who will never vote for the opposition.

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
keep coping

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Biden was up big in all the polls in barely won. Hillary was up big in all the polls and lost. Enough said

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator and LancasteR
It will turn out like the 2016 election all over again.
Votes can be easily rigged…

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Biden was up big in all the polls in barely won. Hillary was up big in all the polls and lost. Enough said
Erdogan was literally smashed in the polls for years and few months before the elections he had a devastating earthquake but he still won against all odds and polls confidently

Polls are just not trustable and americans are extremely gullible people. When i see their media i understand why they are so ignorant on so many levels, and they really believe they have the best media so they think "Why would i look for alternative stuff when we are the best on everything?"

It will turn out like the 2016 election all over again.
Votes can be easily rigged…
Forget about that. Look out for the 2000s elections and the SCANDAL of Bush brother rigging the votes in the Florida state so that his brother would win.

The fact that people still believe in democracy baffles me.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and LancasteR