More questions for the forum steroid users

D

Deleted member 19174

Exile
1. Did you begin to smell worse after taking steroids? I heard that is a possibility
2. How often do you inject your testosterone? Do you feel the ups and downs in your hormones throughout the week?
3. Do guys just cruise and blast or are there peroids where you aren’t on steroids?
4. Is it good to get separate drawing needles?
5. What are you on now?

@Blackgymmax @Arborist

I am a pure and holy warrior of the islamic scripture, I fully adhere to the lifestyle described by the word of Allah (تَبَارَكَ وَتَعَالَىٰ)

Therefore I do not condone the ingestion of impure substances, as described in the literature.

He has only forbidden you dead meat and blood and the flesh of swine and that on which any other name hath been invoked besides that of Allah, but if one is forced by necessity without disobience due to limits, there is no sin upon him.

Verily Allah (عَزَّ وَجَلَّ) is oft-forgiving, most merciful.

Or homosexuals:

Al-Tirmidhi (1456), Abu Dawud (4462) and Ibn Majah (2561) narrated that Ibn `Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said:

“Whoever you find doing the action of the people of Lut, execute the one who does it and the one to whom it is done.” (Classed as sahih by al-Albani in Sahih al-Tirmidhi)

“And (remember) Lut (Lot), when he said to his people: ‘Do you commit the worst sin such as none preceding you has committed in the ‘Alamin (mankind and jinn)? ’Verily, you practice your lusts on men instead of women. Nay, but you are a people transgressing beyond bounds (by committing great sins).’

And the answer of his people was only that they said: ‘Drive them out of your town, these are indeed men who want to be pure (from sins)!’ Then We saved him and his family, except his wife; she was of those who remained behind (in the torment). And We rained down on them a rain (of stones). Then see what was the end of the Mujrimun (criminals, polytheists and sinners)” [al-A’raf 7:80-84]

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Kamui
I am a pure and holy warrior of the islamic scripture, I fully adhere to the lifestyle described by the word of Allah (تَبَارَكَ وَتَعَالَىٰ)

Therefore I do not condone the ingestion of impure substances, as described in the literature.

He has only forbidden you dead meat and blood and the flesh of swine and that on which any other name hath been invoked besides that of Allah, but if one is forced by necessity without disobience due to limits, there is no sin upon him.

Verily Allah (عَزَّ وَجَلَّ) is oft-forgiving, most merciful.

Or homosexuals:

Al-Tirmidhi (1456), Abu Dawud (4462) and Ibn Majah (2561) narrated that Ibn `Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said:

“Whoever you find doing the action of the people of Lut, execute the one who does it and the one to whom it is done.” (Classed as sahih by al-Albani in Sahih al-Tirmidhi)

“And (remember) Lut (Lot), when he said to his people: ‘Do you commit the worst sin such as none preceding you has committed in the ‘Alamin (mankind and jinn)? ’Verily, you practice your lusts on men instead of women. Nay, but you are a people transgressing beyond bounds (by committing great sins).’

And the answer of his people was only that they said: ‘Drive them out of your town, these are indeed men who want to be pure (from sins)!’ Then We saved him and his family, except his wife; she was of those who remained behind (in the torment). And We rained down on them a rain (of stones). Then see what was the end of the Mujrimun (criminals, polytheists and sinners)” [al-A’raf 7:80-84]
Why are you lying