Moroccan rapefugees mogging Spanish cucks

Rope'n'Roll

Rope'n'Roll

Gold
Dark handsome high-T 6'5+ Zyzz-framed Top-SMV Moroccan GigaChads all white girls crave for

VS

Spanish soyboy estrogenic Untermenschen

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, 5'8manlet, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Dfuq, why are they just beating them to go in the water, where do the spanish police expect them to go jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 10913, Chadrapist and 3 others
I'm confused, why are Spanish soldiers on the Moroccan border preventing them from entering Morocco?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 10913 and 6 others
based spain

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476, LooksmaxDon1, chaddyboi66 and 2 others
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
My bad, didn't realize Morocco shared a land border with Spain.

Dfuq, why are they just beating them to go in the water, where do the spanish police expect them to go jfl

To swim back to Morocco I guess

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Danish_Retard
What’s going on in morocco?

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 1476 and Deleted member 1560
they can go back to where they came from, they aren't even refugees they are just economic immigrants looking to leach off of the government. are you like fucking retarded? in what way are they entitled to europe?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, .👽., Danish_Retard and 3 others
they can go back to where they came from, they aren't even refugees they are just economic immigrants looking to leach off of the government. are you like fucking retarded? in what way are they entitled to europe?
Borders should be abolished, nobody should be stigmatized to live where he wants. You sound toxic

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, TITUS and ChadFucksYourOneitis
badboy spaniards abusing ethnic dogs yet again

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Be_ConfidentBro, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Borders should be abolished, nobody should be stigmatized to live where he wants. You sound toxic
cueta isn't even across the ocean, they're just trying to get across the fence borderline. "borders should be abolished" sounds pretty fucking easy when you don't realize that they will just lower wages, leach off of taxpayers through benefits, increase crime and demographically replace natives to the land. you just sound retarded

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sny, EdouardManlet, Deleted member 1476 and 2 others
cueta isn't even across the ocean, they're just trying to get across the fence borderline. "borders should be abolished" sounds pretty fucking easy when you don't realize that they will just lower wages, leach off of taxpayers through benefits, increase crime and demographically replace natives to the land. you just sound retarded
And you sound like a fascist incel, seek therapy, yikes

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and bernanddrago
Glorious

just swim back theory

They’ll just go somewhere else

And you sound like a fascist incel, seek therapy, yikes
are you being ironic? lowering wages, demographic replacement and increasing crime isn't even subjective claims. not my fault you are a low iq faggot who has never read theory in your life. you don't even know what fascism is

are you being ironic? lowering wages, demographic replacement and increasing crime isn't even subjective claims. not my fault you are a low iq faggot who has never read theory in your life. you don't even know what fascism is
We are all humans, those crime statistics decrease after few years at most, and those people bring diversity in Europe. We Europeans barely have culture to start with, they can spice it up quite a bit. Why so hateful?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, EdouardManlet and cracka
Dark handsome high-T 6'5+ Zyzz-framed Top-SMV Moroccan GigaChads all white girls crave for

VS

Spanish soyboy estrogenic Untermenschen

N V E S T R A P A C I E N C I A ‎T I E N E S V S L I M I T E S , J Ü D E N . . .

!ARRIBA ESPAÑA!

¡España, Despierta!

¡RECONQUISTA AHORA!

THE SPANISH BULL WILL RISE AGAIN

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Why all Muslims are so subhuman bro
They do that kind of thing and expect respect?
:ogre:

these refugees just rape and steal when they get here, why can’t non-european countries take their fair share

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
these refugees just rape and steal when they get here, why can’t non-european countries take their fair share
Japan took 20 refugees iirc. All but 1 or 2 got kicked out for behaving badly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Japan took 20 refugees iirc. All but 1 or 2 got kicked out for behaving badly.
would be unthinkable in europe, we are fucked when millions of climate refugees turn up

• +1
😊 Hell Yes! Borders and races will be become things of the past.They only exist in our imagination.Obsession with some imaginary lines bring nothing but deaths and destruction.

An isolated society will not progress. The world is meant to be changed. People need to learn to be more open minded and embrace diversity.

Embrace 👏 Multi 👏 Culturalism 👏

We👏All👏Bleed👏The👏Same

• Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444
lol what are the soldiers expecting here. swim back?:lul:

they will just wait Till the soldiers are gone

• JFL
twit unavailable

N V E S T R A P A C I E N C I A ‎T I E N E S V S L I M I T E S , J Ü D E N . . .

!ARRIBA ESPAÑA!

¡España, Despierta!

¡RECONQUISTA AHORA!

THE SPANISH BULL WILL RISE AGAIN

Get raped by based nafris for 700 years:feelskek::feelskek:

Its a cope and seethe because of Tariq

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31