• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: adotsdot, rand anon, BoneDensity and 5 others
Blackreturn's mog's tbh

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
laughable midface
his face look's youthful, good bone's, good eye area, good jaw width and hollow cheeks, and good proportions for his face and better nose then gymmaxx. blackreturn's pull's more young JB's then blackgymmaxx by a lot

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
his face look's youthful, good bone's, good eye area, good jaw width and hollow cheeks, and good proportions for his face and better nose then gymmaxx. blackreturn's pull's more young JB's then blackgymmaxx by a lot
midface a joke toddler looking. just by his midface and overly square face I can tell he's 5'6 at most

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
both niggers fighting who's gonna eat the chicken first
I was doing security for a black artist last week and one of his crew walked past me to go backstage with the biggest KFC bag I’ve ever seen I tried my hardest to not laugh

Fucking niggers

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: baldgeeza, BoneDensity, Deleted member 24789 and 2 others
I was doing security for a black artist last week and one of his crew walked past me to go backstage with the biggest KFC bag I’ve ever seen I tried my hardest to not laugh

Fucking niggers
fuck niggers indeed

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
midface a joke toddler looking. just by his midface and overly square face I can tell he's 5'6 at most
still mogs black gymmaxx to death...

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Tylermax
Blackgymmax is literally a black caucasian, he mog him tbh
how tf is black gymmaxx black and white at the same time ?! they are both nigger's one is just better looking then the other....

how tf is black gymmaxx black and white at the same time ?! they are both nigger's one is just better looking then the other....
I think white women will prefer blackgymmax idk

I think white women will prefer blackgymmax idk
No not even close... black girls will prefer blackgymmaxx and white JB's would go for blackreturn's.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 24789
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Tylermax
No not even close... black girls will prefer blackgymmaxx and white JB's would go for blackreturn's.
are you the 16 year old kid who thinks my frame is shit? jfl i forgot

stop shit for your manlet bro nigga ,

are you the 16 year old kid who thinks my frame is shit? jfl i forgot

stop shit for your manlet bro nigga ,
well i know black return is 4'7 but it still doesnt change the fact he facially mogs gymmaxx to oblivion.... stop using height as a way to change the subject.... and yes your frame is still shit dude not even trying to insult

• JFL
well i know black return is 4'7 but it still doesnt change the fact he facially mogs gymmaxx to oblivion.... stop using height as a way to change the subject.... and yes your frame is still shit dude not even trying to insult
keep coping with your dwarf size , my shoulders are bigger than your height

keep coping with your dwarf size , my shoulders are bigger than your height
and how would you know ? proportions are different for everyone.... and still your changing the subject to height again when the thread's about this nigger mog battle.... Stop coping with your height there's a reason why your on this forum like the rest of us....

and how would you know ? proportions are different for everyone.... and still your changing the subject to height again when the thread's about this nigger mog battle.... Stop coping with your height there's a reason why your on this forum like the rest of us....
Height is cope

But being manlet like u and making is not

Height is cope

But being manlet like u and making is not
whats the difference between a incel and incel ? nothing and yet again you have to bring up your height... is that your whole personality ?

• JFL
whats the difference between a incel and incel ? nothing and yet again you have to bring up your height... is that your whole personality ?
i could have fucked htb if i drank alcohol like everyone and was non muslim stfu the dwarf

i could have fucked htb if i drank alcohol like everyone and was non muslim stfu the dwarf
nigga i dont careee if you could fuck HTB's... the fact is you never fucked one.... and that's all i needed .... so much for your height bro... i'm 6'3 bro... i slay cuz of my height bro.... nigga shut yo ass up you just in denial and coping with "muh i could fucked based off my height if i drank alcohol"

nigga i dont careee if you could fuck HTB's... the fact is you never fucked one.... and that's all i needed .... so much for your height bro... i'm 6'3 bro... i slay cuz of my height bro.... nigga shut yo ass up you just in denial and coping with "muh i could fucked based off my height if i drank alcohol"
what the fuck are the sub 17 yo , you are missing a box in the brain

I'm the first to say height is cope, but being manlet=truecel even with a giga chad face, capish?

what the fuck are the sub 17 yo , you are missing a box in the brain

I'm the first to say height is cope, but being manlet=truecel even with a giga chad face, capish?
under 5'10 in most countrie's is trucel which i agree but with giga chad face at like 5'9 and 5'8 men can get away with that

under 5'10 in most countrie's is trucel which i agree but with giga chad face at like 5'9 and 5'8 men can get away with that
Giga chad is like 1/700 000 000

are you that?

Giga chad is like 1/700 000 000

are you that?
Nope but your talking about scenario's and this isn't applied to me... i already know im manlet trucel but the truth is you need to be tall and good looking. you can't have one of the other.

6ft minimum to be chad

6'3 normie = a friend

• JFL
Nope but your talking about scenario's and this isn't applied to me... i already know im manlet trucel but the truth is you need to be tall and good looking. you can't have one of the other.

6ft minimum to be chad

6'3 normie = a friend
U are here for autism too as i see

catch up to be NT, your brain is still in development young bambi