Most bang for the buck anti aging components?

Germania

Germania

Kraken
Since anti aging has the number 1 priority for me, I am currently doing research on the individual possibilities. I don't want to spend 200€+ a month on it, so I want to do a most bang for the buck anti aging guide, with a detailed list of the running costs. But I have to research a few component beforehand.

What I'm currently doing:

-Tretinoin
- Finasteride
- Vitamin C pills
- Vitamin C Serum
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Mulitvitamin
- Omega 3
- Sunscreen SPF50

What I will take soon:

- Astaxanthin
- Lycopene

Need to do some research about:

- Metformin
- Microneedeling
- Red light masks
- co2 laser
- HGH
- Fat grafting
- Fasting

Is there anything else I forgot?

• +1
Reactions: lasthope and Pumanator
throw in some resveratrol & msm for good measure

NR & NMN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
Dry fasting.

My youngmaxx stacks :
Tretionin 0,05% 3+ years - legit clear and youtfull skin
Moisturizer cosrx oil free1+ years - no dry skin
Finasteride 1mg every 3day 6+month - reduced dick erection length , libido reduced by 40%
Whey protein 60g everyday : maintain muscle size

• +1
Reactions: animo123
divine protein shakes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, .👽., Pumanator and 1 other person
> anti aging
> - Finasteride

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns and John124
Fasting is the cheapest, I mean it's free, you can even save money, the others - vitamins and antioxidants can have negative effects in excess, it's still not clear if there are any benefits regarding aging, getting them from natural sources it's probably the safest.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
- Microneedeling
I use sometimes. I'm positive about this one. stamp moggs roller. I use derma stamp pen from aliexpress, to save costs
- Red light masks
I use sometimes. I'm positive about this thing. But I didn't buy a mask, but just a cheap led panel from ali express. need to be 600-s something - 800-something nm range of red light.
Other imo bang for buck stuffs.
* supplement: glycine, pretty cheap and was said to have good benifits.
* supplement: resvatrol for immune system (take with some food that has like olive oil or someting in it, for absorbtion maxxing).
* skin care: argireline serum for when ones skin gets to wrinkled, and optional add. https://theordinary.deciem.com/nl/rdn-argireline-solution-10pct-30ml.html
* Nad boosting forpast 35 oldies,most of these shits are kinda expensive, and absorbtion is a bit of a bitch also I heard.The cheaper options of NAd pumping up are Niacinamide and Niacin. The others plenty more expensive, but some say mogg in absorption and so on.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
probably metformin ngl. also fasting and torturing yourself in cold or hot is free

My youngmaxx stacks :
Tretionin 0,05% 3+ years - legit clear and youtfull skin
Moisturizer cosrx oil free1+ years - no dry skin
Finasteride 1mg every 3day 6+month - reduced dick erection length , libido reduced by 40%
Whey protein 60g everyday : maintain muscle size
you still take fin beside the sides?

hair=life

You're too short sighted. Foids will not forgive you wrinkles, bad teeth and obesity just because you have hair.

You have to have everything, or if you can't, weigh shit in, and hair is only one of the factors.

At very least you should be aware of alternatives to fin w.r.t. hairloss and know their strengths and sides.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, John124 and sbaigq
You're too short sighted. Foids will not forgive you wrinkles, bad teeth and obesity just because you have hair.

You have to have everything, or if you can't, weigh shit in, and hair is only one of the factors.

At very least you should be aware of alternatives to fin w.r.t. hairloss and know their strengths and sides.
yes ofc you need evertink else too

but hair is really important if you dont have the face strucutre to go bald

and fin is the most convient think to use instead of topicals which can be pain in the ass to apply and dont have good long term studies

• +1
Reactions: John124, TITUS and Germania
Looks like a good list to me. And bookmarked. Depending on age perhaps TRT or just a low dose of anavar. Should increase callogeen and add some dry muscle mass.

Perhaps some copper and magnesium supplements?

You could look into callogen protein shakes. Isnr researched that well, but there is some anecdotal evidence it works against injuries.

Last edited:
Contrast showers are good.
Microneedling is the cheapest-best thing you can do for your skin, most likely.

Contrast showers are good.
Microneedling is the cheapest-best thing you can do for your skin, most likely.
contrast showers? like warm and cold mixture?

by the way i would be carfully with microneedling since scaring can easily happen

contrast showers? like warm and cold mixture?

by the way i would be carfully with microneedling since scaring can easily happen
3 minutes as hot as you can handle and 1 minutes full cold, repeat as much as you want.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
what is hacid hyaluronic for ?

I have it but i use it only for microneedling serum

I don't use it daily

Don't think it does so much daily

Zinc, Magnesium, Astaxanthin and some other stuff.

In your 30s I would add Botox

and @RealSurgerymax has some useful info’s for anti again on .net

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
Since anti aging has the number 1 priority for me, I am currently doing research on the individual possibilities. I don't want to spend 200€+ a month on it, so I want to do a most bang for the buck anti aging guide, with a detailed list of the running costs. But I have to research a few component beforehand.

What I'm currently doing:

-Tretinoin
- Finasteride
- Vitamin C pills
- Vitamin C Serum
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Mulitvitamin
- Omega 3
- Sunscreen SPF50

What I will take soon:

- Astaxanthin
- Lycopene

- Metformin
- Microneedeling
- Red light masks
- co2 laser
- HGH
- Fat grafting
- Fasting

can i ask your age? if you're 80 with severe signs of senescence then go ahead

anything else then ... i think you brought a gun to a knife fight , brah

cope, chad smokes and drinks beer still looks better than you 10 years younger.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14528

looks like you're investigating / using a whole suite of things

most of it is unnecessary.. even if not expensive, do you really want to apply 20 things every day ? for the rest of your life ?

best approach imo is treat the symptoms. if you see wrinkles then treat those.. dark circles fix them.. etc

you only need to use the sledgehammer when 40+ or even approaching 50.. know what i mean ?

metformin and red light have minimal/no downsides :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh
Niacin/Niacinamide rotation once you hit mid 30s.

metformin is cheap as hell here, like literally 2 or 3 euros for a box

Green tea is a fucking fountain of youth nigga, how can you not include that. Its currently the most antioxidant rich beverage on earth, drink 3 cups every day and watch your skin not get a day older. Ive been doing it for 6 years, 30 now and not a single wrinkle or nasolabial fold. Or just buy green tea extract capsules if you dont want to make tea

• Love it
Reactions: DEFAULT
Niacin/Niacinamide rotation once you hit mid 30s.
topical or oral?

Green tea is a fucking fountain of youth nigga, how can you not include that. Its currently the most antioxidant rich beverage on earth, drink 3 cups every day and watch your skin not get a day older. Ive been doing it for 6 years, 30 now and not a single wrinkle or nasolabial fold. Or just buy green tea extract capsules if you dont want to make tea
sounds like cope, but i will educate myself about it

metformin is cheap as hell here, like literally 2 or 3 euros for a box
Saludos amigo,

do you take it?`how much? any sides?

topical or oral?

Saludos amigo,

Oral niacin/niacinamide. I rotate between the two every 2 days 500mg.

Bro just google it, you will get several scientific researches about green tea on the first page of google. Anti aging comes from inside, you can put whatever shit you want on your skin but if you lack antioxidant and protein rich diet your skin will go to shit

topical or oral?

Saludos amigo,

not right now
i started taking 500mg per day, didnt feel any sides
i stopped because i always forget to take it